Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #51
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

I mean when you post something like that, no matter how politely and even-handedly, you are dismissing not just someone's sexual orientation, but the objective ability of the female gender to understand how food works and what eating food does.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #52
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
This is so condescending. How many women have to post that they are active single feeders before people fucking believe that this is not a male-only sexual orientation. A million? A billion? A trillion??????????
This. Exactly this.

I'm not a stupid girl. I know exactly what I could be looking at in the future. But I am making my own choice, and I continue to make that choice every single day.

Earlier, Miss Vickie, you drew comparisons to posts on the WLS board about the dangers of making the decision to have surgery. There are risks in both the choice you made and the one I am making. I understand your concern, and I appreciate the place that it's coming from. However, I AM informed, and this is what *I* want.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #53
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If there were a way to do it where it didn't harm the body and possibly cause the person disability and ill health, then I'd think it was awesome and cool since I'm all about sensuality.
That is my point. There are ways to do it without harm.

Fantasy.
Online encounters.
Weekly stuffing sessions which do not lead to weight gain.
Weight gain in which the gainer understands and actively undertakes the risks.

If you love skiing, you risk breaking a leg. That does not mean you should not go skiing, but rather than you do so with the full knowlege it might break your leg, and taking all measures to ensure that you don't.

Anyone who takes part in showjumping or horse racing knows that a fall and paralysis might happen; so you take all available measures to not have that happen but you also do it with the full understanding of the potential risks. You get on a horse knowing you might end up like Christopher Reeve, but you do it because the enjoyment and rewards are worth it.

Same with feederism.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #54
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Wanted to rep you but couldn't. This was a heartfelt post and definitely made me understand more of where you're coming from.
Thanks, That Girl. I'm not asking for anyone to agree with me, but if you understand where I'm coming from, then I'm satisfied because it means that at least the time wasn't wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Yes, but again you are referring to the physical outcome of certain actions.

Let's say somebody was into being spanked, hard.

That adult asks or encourages or even pays another adult to administer a spanking. For the recipient, the spanking needs to be hard in order to result in total gratification. The recipient seeks out gratification by any means, up to and including insisting the spanker use a paddle, whip, or even a tire chain.

The recipient's spanking results in a skin tear, which in turn results in a staph infection. Very serious, but never the intended outcome.

The sad and serous fact of staph infections does not mean somebody whose sexuality is satisfied by spanking should go unrewarded.
Yeah I see what you're saying, and any activity we partake in has the risk of causing harm -- hell, you can choke on a piece of lettuce, right? But I hope you don't think I'm saying that they shouldn't have their fun. Obviously, as long as both people are into it and consenting and it's an equal power balance, then it's good. But this thread asks those of us who have issues with it, to explain why we feel the way we do, or at least that's how I viewed the thread. What I'm trying to explain is why I have concerns about it -- again, not because it's sexual but rather the end, physical result, which can be deadly.

And while a staph infection could happen as a result of a skin tear, it's way way way way way less likely than the problems that many of us (including me) have faced from being fat. Can some people live healthily at high weights? Absolutely! But my point was that since we don't know who those people are, we should be cautious in trying to gain weight because as many of us have found out, once you're fat, and have mobility problems, it's hard as hell to be active enough to lose the weight again.

Quote:
This is so condescending. How many women have to post that they are active single feeders before people fucking believe that this is not a male-only sexual orientation. A million? A billion? A trillion??????????
It's not meant to be condescending, but you keep seeing what you want to see in what I write. I'm trying to explain my point of view (which was solicited). If you don't like it then may I invite you to not read it, if it offends you so much? I have no agenda in what I'm posting, other than expressing my concerns about an activity I see friends participating in, concerns I'm expressing in as respectful and understanding a way as I can. Can you say the same about your agenda, and the way you've expressed yourself in this thread?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #55
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

List of things feedees apparently do not understand and literally cannot understand because they are victims to the cruel whims of dastardly villains better suited for hard labour in gaol

-gaining weight means that you get bigger
-eating a lot of food will make you gain weight
-you should love whatever weight you are, unless you want to be bigger, in which case I respectfully will say that you clearly don't understand
-fire is hot (don't touch fire)
-cars drive on roads and take you where you want to go
-the sun is hot (it is made out of fire)
-don't swear at policemen
-telephones are not food (usually)

Sources:
1) Feeders are creepy
2) I once knew a feedee whose life was destroyed by a feeder
3) Fire is hot
Old 08-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #56
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I mean when you post something like that, no matter how politely and even-handedly, you are dismissing not just someone's sexual orientation, but the objective ability of the female gender to understand how food works and what eating food does.
If this is true, then it's something that most Americans (if not other westerners) also face; I mean, have you seen the crap we eat??? We're getting totally off topic here, but I truly DON'T think that most of us TRULY understand the consequences of the choices we make; I know that I didn't until my first diabetic patient who was having pieces of her foot cut off each week to try to get ahead of the gangrenous infection. She was a well educated woman, my age, with three little kids and even after being diagnosed she kept eating the same high sugar foods that landed her in the hospital.

This isn't a gender issue -- it's an issue of lack of education or interest in nutrition or BOTH. I mean, so many people don't even know what the hell a protein is, or a carbohydrate, or what's in the majority of the foods they eat. So truly, how informed are any of us about what we eat?

/tangent

I don't at all think women are stupid or ill informed or weak. Quite the opposite, in fact. But I know that men AND women do all kinds of crazy things to be loved. It doesn't make us stupid. It makes us human.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #57
TotallyReal
On Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
It's not meant to be condescending, but you keep seeing what you want to see in what I write. I'm trying to explain my point of view (which was solicited). If you don't like it then may I invite you to not read it, if it offends you so much? I have no agenda in what I'm posting, other than expressing my concerns about an activity I see friends participating in, concerns I'm expressing in as respectful and understanding a way as I can. Can you say the same about your agenda, and the way you've expressed yourself in this thread?

Look. I get that. And I really appreciate that you're being even-handed and trying to learn. Not even fronting.

But next time you see some gay people hanging out, try to imagine what it would be like to go up to them, and, very even-handedly and respectfully, tell them that you don't think they have healthy lifestyles. And that bottoms (guys who take it in the butt) simply can't foresee the health risks, and they're probably secretly unhappy and will end up used/abused.

Then try to imagine that they've all heard that argument literally ten quadrillion times before. That's what many feeders/feedees feel like.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #58
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Can some people live healthily at high weights? Absolutely! But my point was that since we don't know who those people are, we should be cautious in trying to gain weight because as many of us have found out, once you're fat, and have mobility problems, it's hard as hell to be active enough to lose the weight again.
I have to say, this is totally fair. Nothing wrong with being cautious.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #59
Miss Vickie

Quote:
List of things feedees apparently do not understand and literally cannot understand because they are victims to the cruel whims of dastardly villains better suited for hard labour in gaol

-gaining weight means that you get bigger
-eating a lot of food will make you gain weight
-you should love whatever weight you are, unless you want to be bigger, in which case I respectfully will say that you clearly don't understand
-fire is hot (don't touch fire)
-cars drive on roads and take you where you want to go
-the sun is hot (it is made out of fire)
-don't swear at policemen
-telephones are not food (usually)

Sources:
1) Feeders are creepy
2) I once knew a feedee whose life was destroyed by a feeder
3) Fire is hot
If this is what you get from my sincere attempts to explain my position, then I have nothing else to say. You have fun, and I leave you to it. I have better things to do, but I thought that there was an honest interest in what people had to say on the subject.

I can see I was wrong.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #60
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And while a staph infection could happen as a result of a skin tear, it's way way way way way less likely than the problems that many of us (including me) have faced from being fat. Can some people live healthily at high weights? Absolutely! But my point was that since we don't know who those people are, we should be cautious in trying to gain weight because as many of us have found out, once you're fat, and have mobility problems, it's hard as hell to be active enough to lose the weight again.
Everything you say is true. It is also true we should be cautious in going skiing or horseback riding because you could wind up paralyzed. those things can and do happen, but not to the majority of participants.

Very few people know this, but the jockey who rode Secretariat wound up paralyzed from a fall. Does that fact in any way negate what he did as a jockey or mean that racing fans should not thrill to watching tapes of Secretariat win the Triple Crown?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #61
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Exile, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Care to try again?
He's trying to confess his love for you and his shoelace-tying fetish =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #62
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
He's trying to confess his love for you and his shoelace-tying fetish =o
Loop, swoop, and pull suddenly has new meaning
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #63
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is so condescending. How many women have to post that they are active single feedees before people fucking believe that this is not a male-only sexual orientation. A million? A billion? A trillion??????????
concur

exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #64
Miss Vickie

*chuckles*

Look, folks, I'm not trying to be difficult. An invitation was offered to 'splain why I feel the way I do, and I did. If my perspective still isn't clear, then at least it won't be because I didn't throw enough words at it, that's for sure. All I can be responsible for or speak to is my point of view, and I wasn't, and won't, tell anyone what to do or how to live their lives. That's just not my thing. I've never told anyone "don't be a feeder", never told a feedee that he or she was a naive victim, never tried to intervene, never done any of the things that have been leveled at me, never been judgmental or accusatory or mean to feeders.

What I have done is had an opinion, one that isn't carved in stone but one which, like most of my opinions, is subject to evolution as I learn more. I expressed that opinion, because I was asked. Had this thread not been started, I'd have been just as happy to keep my yap shut because I know that my opinion means absolutely nothing to just about everyone here, and I'm good with that.

But what I refuse to do is to waste anyone's time by arguing my position any more. Either you get where I'm coming from, or you don't. Your choice. I'm happy to learn more, and look forward to reading this thread, but I'm done defending my thoughts on the subject. I'd rather go hang with my hubby, if it's all the same to you. The kid's out of the house for a few hours and.. well.. ya know...time's a wastin'.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #65
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
But next time you see some gay people hanging out,
Not a valid comparison. Big difference between sexual orientation (straight, gay, bi) and a sexual fetish.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #66
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I think that most everything, in moderation, is harmless ... or at least, only the business of the people engaging in the behaviors. I know the two of you well enough to know that you have a pretty high level of tolerance/empathy and understanding for people with differing viewpoints. Would you say that feeding, in itself, is a bad thing?
Not at all. It's really just another form of sex play for many. For a few it really is a matter of control and manipulation, but I believe those few are the vast minority. I've read many posts by people who are into feeding, but as an sometimes kind of thing, and also with an eye on not getting too unhealthy about it, but enjoying the turn-on of it. I think most know what they're getting into -- and certainly if they are Dimensions posters or others who are well aware of the possible negative outcomes.

There have been posts here by what I would term idiotic assholes who talk about slipping weight gain powder into their wife's drinks, food, etc. Again, the exception, but every bit of the spectrum is still part of the equation. No matter what subject one is discussing you'll have people on each end of the extreme advocating for what they are into or not into, and how it's totally fine with no consequences, or how the world will end because of it, please help us Jesus.

So I would say that, as I believe is true with most things in life, it's all about intent. You have two not just consenting, but informed, adults doing their thing? Have at it. And ultimately, the only person who really cares about how I feel about it is me, so... *shrug*
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
What are you even debating? That's exactly what she said.
No, it really is not. She said: "Is feederism unhealthy? NO.
"Is it possible that weight gain or excessive weight gain is unhealthy? Of course. But that has nothing to do with a sexual fetish---it's a physical issue. In other words, your body does not know that you gained weight because of feederism. It's the gain itself, not the sexuality."

If there is weight gain and it becomes a hindrance to mobility and causes ill health, and the gain is in part because of living out a sexual fetish, then of course the sexuality aspect of it is at least partly to blame. And I'm also not debating -- in most 'conversations' I don't debate, I offer my opinion. I feel no need to debate most issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Because it's commonly understood that the pursuit of sexual pleasure can be hurtful or dishonest. It's commonly understood that somebody may initiate behaviour which is manipulative and dishonest to gain gratification. It's wrong but it does happen.
Unless I am misreading you, this sounds like rationalisation by someone who doesn't want to have to take responsibility in your own mind for anything negative that might come from your sex play. If you are one part of the equation and are actively involved and it has negative consequences, then you are partly responsible. In fact I do understand "that the pursuit of sexual pleasure can be hurtful or dishonest" when the person is persuing sexual pleasure by using manipulation and dishonesty is a manipulative anal cyst. I do not think it is okay nor is it something the one doing it needn't feel any responsibility for; they just often re-arrange it in their minds so that to them it looks like they have no responsibility for their behavior.
Quote:
Feederism is the pursuit of sexual gratification through certain activities. Any harm to anyone involved has nothing to do with the fetish itself.
I still see a huge cognitive disconnect here, with a massive helping of rationalization and denial. Again. Still.

Scenario: You have someone (often but not always a woman, but let's go with the seeming statistics) who is fat but is in basically mid-size BBW territory. She eats enough to maintain her weight, but it doesn't vary much. She meets someone who turns out to be a feeder. They start a feeding relationship and she gains weight. Over a few years she gains enough weight to start compromising her mobility, and her previously healthy body starts having problems, say, with high blood pressure, blood sugar problems -- whatever. Previously, she was a healthy BBW who had maintained her weight for years. After the relationship, she's no longer so healthy and cannot walk as well as she could previously, as she gets more out of breath, maybe it hurts, and so of course, consequently, she is not as able to exercise as easily as before, which makes the weight pile on even more, thereby beginning a vicious cycle that has a negative impact on her. She wasn't a victim, and it wasn't something that was done to her without her knowledge nor her consent, but fact is, she is now living a life that has been negatively affected by acting out a fetish.

So, in the above case, if not for the fetish > no behavior in acting out the fetish > no negative consequences arising from acting out said fetish. To me, there is a direct correlation that I find undeniable, unless I am totally misreading you. I'm not saying this will always happen -- I'm no Chicken Little -- but I'd also never, ever say that consequences of behavior should be ignored because they are fantasy-based behaviors turned real life.

And please, TG08, to say that if someone is against feederism they have no business being here... I just don't have the words. Well, I do, but I don't feel like having to type them all out.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 08-10-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #67
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
This. Exactly this.

I'm not a stupid girl. I know exactly what I could be looking at in the future. But I am making my own choice, and I continue to make that choice every single day.

Earlier, Miss Vickie, you drew comparisons to posts on the WLS board about the dangers of making the decision to have surgery. There are risks in both the choice you made and the one I am making. I understand your concern, and I appreciate the place that it's coming from. However, I AM informed, and this is what *I* want.
Ashley just out of curiosity, and I am not giving my opinion here one way or the other, I have always wondered what the families of feedees make of their decision to gain?
Have you told your Mum and Dad, and what do they think of your choice?
I realize you are an adult, but parents continue to figure in our lives on some level.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #68
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
No, it really is not. She said: "Is feederism unhealthy? NO. Is it possible that weight gain or excessive weight gain is unhealthy? Of course. But that has nothing to do with a sexual fetish---it's a physical issue. In other words, your body does not know that you gained weight because of feederism. It's the gain itself, not the sexuality."
If there is weight gain and it becomes a hindrance to mobility and causes ill health, and the gain is in part because of living out a sexual fetish, then of course the sexuality aspect of it is at least partly to blame. And I'm also not debating -- in most 'conversations' I don't debate, I offer my opinion. I feel no need to debate most issues.
I think it's kind of funny that half of this was discussing (is that an okay word to use?) my choice of the word debate. Like, pick it apart a little more.

The whole point is that there is nothing inherently wrong with the fetish itself but rather how it is carried out. The fetish isn't what causes health issues, the actions are.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #69
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Look, folks, I'm not trying to be difficult. An invitation was offered to 'splain why I feel the way I do, and I did.
You very politely and patiently explained your viewpoint (which was asked for)and some people reacted.. let's say... poorly to it. Yet, you never lost your composure and remained polite. I respect your pain threshold. You're a nicer person than I am.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #70
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dont you all get tired of insisting that you are right and fighting on every subject.

Its not my thing but hey, if thats what you want go for it.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #71
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
And please, TG08, to say that if someone is against feederism they have no business being here... I just don't have the words. Well, I do, but I don't feel like having to type them all out.
When did I say that? What I said was that if seeing feederism mentioned all the time on Dims upsets you, this probably isn't the place for you to be. Don't put words in my mouth.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #72
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Ashley just out of curiosity, and I am not giving my opinion here one way or the other, I have always wondered what the families of feedees make of their decision to gain?
I realize you are an adult, but parents continue to figure in our lives on some level.
I think that, as adults, we all are allowed to have things in our lives that are free from our parents' commentary. I told my family a long time ago that my weight is not up for discussion in any form. They have respected that.

Also, I must be on A LOT of ignore lists around here...

Oh right. Real, willing, informed gainers don't exist.

/figment of my own imagination

Last edited by Ash; 08-10-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #73
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread has an absurd amount of hypotheticals.

let's say, for instance, i was a person who would post in this thread. in this case i would be a guy that posts in threads, and probably likes to post in threads. does this make me a bad person? well no i'm just posting in a thread, in theory.

on the other hand let's say i'm a guy reading a thread without posting. hypothetically speaking i enjoy reading threads but maybe not posting in threads. but hey, to each his own.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #74
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
I think that, as adults, we all are allowed to have things in our lives that are free from our parents' commentary. I told my family a long time ago that my weight is not up for discussion in any form. They have respected that.

Also, I must be on A LOT of ignore lists around here...

Oh right. Real, willing, informed gainers don't exist.

/figment of my own imagination
Well you are not on my ignore list.

I would love to have things that are free from my mother's commentary, but I have a Jewish mother, so what can I do?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #75
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Not a valid comparison. Big difference between sexual orientation (straight, gay, bi) and a sexual fetish.
not in this context regarding it not being a choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
what does your mom have to say about your fisting and felching?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote