Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #51
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
And..this line works for you does it??
I dunno, how do you like it?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #52
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
I have been very disheartened by FA's here lately. The only think they seem to do is focus on my fat. They don't want to get to know me as a person. To them I am just fat and that's what they want to "get to know" up close and personal. I'm sorry but I am a person first. With a personality... my body should be secondary. Get to know ME first and then you can get to know the fat.
I can imagine a lot of people feel like that. There are lots of 'Fa's here who are not meerly fat fetishists and who would like to know the rest of you too. Though, i'm guessing if you were not fat, the whole getting to know the rest of you wouldn't be happening for any sexual/partnership intention by any Fa's and thats just the way they are made. Its sort of a double edged sword disliking Fa's who like your body first because in general us shallow humans seem to go on psysical first impressions. I agree though that it seems here that 'Fa's' seem to Focus on fat a lot of the time but i guess thats what this website is more of less for.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:36 AM   #53
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I dunno, how do you like it?
Sure. I would just sort of go with 'wow, you have the most amazingly beautiful eyes' or when you listen to someone talking about their life or the things they have done you can compliment them on these things. If that doesnt work for you you can go with the 'cause you are fatter you are like 3 women rolled into one making you oober womanly'.. I think that may be a last ditch attempt though.. well that or lots of booze!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #54
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Oh if only that were totally true. Most men like the boob fat and stop at that. The would rather have the rest be a small hard body.

I have been very disheartened by FA's here lately. The only think they seem to do is focus on my fat. They don't want to get to know me as a person. To them I am just fat and that's what they want to "get to know" up close and personal. I'm sorry but I am a person first. With a personality... my body should be secondary. Get to know ME first and then you can get to know the fat.
That's just guys in general. There's a TV show on spike I think where its hidden cameras watching guys pick up random women to have sex with them. Sad, yes I know, but there it is. And of course all the women are skinny.

So its not an FA thing, its a guy thing and yes, guys are horny pigs.

But yes, I sympathize with you.
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #55
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If that doesnt work for you you can go with the 'cause you are fatter you are like 3 women rolled into one making you oober womanly'.. I think that may be a last ditch attempt though.. well that or lots of booze!
Booze, definitely booze.

/creeper

It's not a handed-out compliment, it's an answer to the question "why do you like fat girls?" I agree, it's a pretty shitty compliment.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #56
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Its weird. I have had very little negative expereince being an fa in real life and then i come to a place like dimensions which is Fa friendly. I join a facebook site, called "chubby girls are hot" or something like that (I saw a couple of my friends were members) and i was SO shocked at the Fa bashing from the women there! Jebus! I'm wondering if this is just the rantings of a few people who have the wrong end of the stick or if generally this is what most people think of Fa's. You see i have no idea of knowing because there is very little mention of Fa's anywhere; In films, Books, Music, plus all my friends are very open minded so i can't trust that its just them that are cool about Fa's.
I don't feel good about this.
They're just a bunch of cowardly dicks. The Internet offers anonymity, so people can say whatever they want. I bet if you confronted them about it, they would clam up. If they stand by their statement, then you have the right to shoot them.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #57
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Tbh, I am not surprised I have not received more FA hate since I have come out of my closet. It is easy to throw FAs into a feeder category as well. But that is another topic for another time.

Perhaps it is because we like women who are big. Being overweight hasn't been controversial really, mostly because people don't see any upside to it. It is normal to ask an FA "Uh, so you are okay with (Him/Her) being overweight? What if they become unhealthy"

We aren't monsters, we know what is good and what is bad. Although many of us think with our sexual preference in mind, some of us are actually human beings underneath. There will be days where I will get slammed down because of what I like, my friends will mock me so on and so forth. Who cares? I do not. I am a human being, that loves other human beings that just so happen to be carrying an extra few. I won't apologize for who I am because I like fat girls.

I am an FA, I am a human being. What you see is what you get.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #58
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
i love FA's. I'd fuck you all....ALL.

Why want something/approval that doesn't want you, FA's? Here's a fatty that wants ya
hey, babeh. meet me at the McDonald's up the street at 7pm.

BRING A BIB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #59
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
hey, babeh. meet me at the McDonald's up the street at 7pm.

BRING A BIB.
A bib? lmao!! how erotic
Old 12-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #60
Merc Mike

Merc Mike can now change their title
Default Just Being cool kids

I dont pay any attention to people anymore, specially some of the Religious arguements on Face book's polls. You have alot of trolls (Which takes some balls BTW when you put your LIVE picture on there and INFORMATION lol) and a bunch of people who think they are the BMF around.

It's all smoke and fumes in my book.

People rant/rave/venting about things they don't like. What I find funny is they definitely make fun of "Fat" people online, but get them in the same room and they are quiet as a mouse.

I tell people all the time I like some meat on some bones...they look at me weird for a moment (Face to face anyway) and then accept that I like bigger girls because hey...That's one less "Skinny" or "Petite" chick some guy who has a good paying job is chasing. LMAO

Internet has too many tough guys, dont mind them.
Merc Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #61
Merc Mike

Merc Mike can now change their title

Quote:
Oh if only that were totally true. Most men like the boob fat and stop at that. The would rather have the rest be a small hard body.

-raises hand- I actually dont care about boobs. They are nice, but mostly just a bonus for me lol I like Rear and Legs, but most importantly cute face. yea I'm shallow.

And you've been hanging around the wrong Men...-shrugs- I usually spark interest FIRST through physical attraction, but It wont lead me to be a stupid "Hey baby...what's shaking?" kind of moron, I usually wait, talk to them, see what they like, what they don't like...if they dont like
A Any Concept of Video Games (If you can't even like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, there is something WRONG with you!)
B multiple types of music genres (If they are just one, kind of kills the personality for me @_@)
C All types of food Weither it be veggies to meat, fast food to sit down, I love all type usually. If they are stuck in the habit of one type, they will be sadly mistaken with me. lol I spoil my friends and lady friends mostly to any type of food. I can do healthy stuff from apple bees, to Greasy stuff from Steak and Shake (mmmm double steak burgers and some old school milk shakes. YUM!)
D Kids (Not having them, but dont like them in general, =/ I love kids regardless, I'm randomly like, freaking people out in the grocery store when I'm waving to their kid or making faces to make them smile or giggle...lmao I'm just stoopid like that. Seeing a kid happy usually brightens my day and I can't wait to have one or two of my own.)
E If they dont have an open mind about religion. Im in no way shape or form a religious person, infact I dont believe in one, but I do believe in Honor, Chivalry, and few insights FROM religious people like Confucius, Jesus, Etc. I like using a collection of GOOD people's thoughts and I try to push myself to be come better.
Merc Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:20 AM   #62
Sir Shrek

Sir Shrek has said some nice things

Some people stupid and rather narrow minded people think bad of other people if your idea off attractive does not match their own!.Its such a shame people cant express their own opinions without certain people spouting rubbish!!!
Sir Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #63
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc Mike View Post
-raises hand- I actually dont care about boobs. They are nice, but mostly just a bonus for me lol I like Rear and Legs, but most importantly cute face. yea I'm shallow.

And you've been hanging around the wrong Men...-shrugs- I usually spark interest FIRST through physical attraction, but It wont lead me to be a stupid "Hey baby...what's shaking?" kind of moron, I usually wait, talk to them, see what they like, what they don't like...if they dont like
A Any Concept of Video Games (If you can't even like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, there is something WRONG with you!)
B multiple types of music genres (If they are just one, kind of kills the personality for me @_@)
C All types of food Weither it be veggies to meat, fast food to sit down, I love all type usually. If they are stuck in the habit of one type, they will be sadly mistaken with me. lol I spoil my friends and lady friends mostly to any type of food. I can do healthy stuff from apple bees, to Greasy stuff from Steak and Shake (mmmm double steak burgers and some old school milk shakes. YUM!)
D Kids (Not having them, but dont like them in general, =/ I love kids regardless, I'm randomly like, freaking people out in the grocery store when I'm waving to their kid or making faces to make them smile or giggle...lmao I'm just stoopid like that. Seeing a kid happy usually brightens my day and I can't wait to have one or two of my own.)
E If they dont have an open mind about religion. Im in no way shape or form a religious person, infact I dont believe in one, but I do believe in Honor, Chivalry, and few insights FROM religious people like Confucius, Jesus, Etc. I like using a collection of GOOD people's thoughts and I try to push myself to be come better.
Who are you and where have you been all my life???

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #64
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
Here's something to throw at them. Reword it as you see fit as my engish sucks.

Men love breasts. This is an undeniable truth.
Breasts are at least 2/3 fat giving them their shape, softness, bounce, etc. which is what guys like.
Therefore breast love = fat love.
So we can conclude that;
Men love fat.

So, if men love fat in breasts why is it so hard to accept that men love fat in other places as well? Like hips, belly, theighs, etc. where they can enjoy more of that wonderful shape, softness, bounce, etc.

Cheers!

(You can change the word men to whatever the situation is! )
well because men have been socialized to conform to prefer a certain body type in women. Men have been socialized to enjoy the fat in breasts but that doesn't transfer to the stomach or thighs .
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote