Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #126
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I think the basic root of the issue (and all issues discussed on dims for that matter) is the question "is it ok to be fat?". The answer doesn't lie in what is normal in terms of how many people are fat or thin or how many people are attracted to fat people or thin people. For as long as we live in a culture where the answer to that question is 'no', we will face difficulty. As FAs we can contribute a proportion towards overturning that answer into a 'yes' but it won't become a yes until all the other pieces are in place too. Until that point, I think all associated labels will carry a negative burden. I don't think the burden comes from the labels themselves though.
*applause*
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #127
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
In another universe far far away.....I was sitting visiting with a fellow BBW in the lunchroom at my old job and was noticing a lot of new faces since I'd been away.
In comes a thin statuesque supermodel type and I smiled and said hello. My friend's face turned purple with rage and said loud enough for everyone to hear, 'I hate that stuck-up skinny bitch whore!'
I said, 'relax, relax--do you know her? What has she ever done to you?'
She said, 'she's a skinny bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else!'
I said, 'how do you know that?'
She said, 'because she's a skinny bitch'
I said, ' have you ever had a conversation with her? Do you KNOW anyone who had an altercation with her?'
She said, 'no. I just know.' and remained enraged at least ten minutes after the woman left the room. She even said she wanted to punch her in the face!
It was surreal. There was no talking to her about it either. I've been friends with her for 10 years, hell-she was a bridesmaid and I never knew she was so hostile towards thin women.

Sorry to go off topic.....
Holy crap! That's pretty shockin'! Props to you for trying to reason with her...
Old 07-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #128
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

deleted...

Last edited by joswitch; 07-08-2010 at 03:40 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #129
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Methinks Tiguan protests too much. Which is why we know it's him. Anyone else wouldn't go an say. GUYS....NO SERIOUSLY....NO SERIOUSLY I don't know who you Are talking about. NO SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY. Seriously.

On topic: Yeah, y'all should rue the day Collared princess turned the word FA into someone who doesn't like the vajayjay but only her fat rolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #130
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Ooooooooooh, he can SPELL! Ladies, he IS available ......

And yes, I'm willing to post pics of myself with yep, my full head of hair. How about posting pics of yourself, Tiguan .... er, I mean, HappyFA75? And not some generic ass pics lifted off the 'net either.

Your move, dude.
For the love of God man, shave your head now. He will come for you.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #131
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFA75 View Post
Constant accusation elevated paranoia, if i may. Where did you get "Tiguan" from? That strikes me as suspicious.

What did your PM "yo" say?

Added: They keep on calling me this other name, and it gets to me because its not true. Your comment seemed to come from that, else why would you type something about "Tiguan?"

fwiw, I dont know who that is. Thanks, Ok?
We know better. Thanks, Ok?
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #132
CurvyWomenLover

CurvyWomenLover has said some nice things
Default Would CWL be better for you?

This is a new accronym that fits better than 'fa' for many people.

“Curvy Women Lover” (Common Abbreviation as CWL) is a term used in the context of affirmation of sexual attraction and/or sexual preference to women who are curvy. Curvy includes : plus-sized, thick, chubby, BBW & SSBBW.

Important that this is a preference and NOT a fetish. CWL are proud men and/or women who love to embrace a woman’s curves.

CurvyWomenLover.net
Twitter : @CWLcentral
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curvy-...4333547?ref=ts
CurvyWomenLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #133
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyWomenLover View Post
This is a new accronym that fits better than 'fa' for many people.

“Curvy Women Lover” (Common Abbreviation as CWL) is a term used in the context of affirmation of sexual attraction and/or sexual preference to women who are curvy. Curvy includes : plus-sized, thick, chubby, BBW & SSBBW.

Important that this is a preference and NOT a fetish. CWL are proud men and/or women who love to embrace a woman’s curves.

CurvyWomenLover.net
Twitter : @CWLcentral
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curvy-...4333547?ref=ts
For some people: It really is a fetish, and that is perfectly fine. Fetishism doesn't necessarily imply mistreatment of partner.

As for me: I do not think that that curvyness is directly dependent on size, but more of a shape, distribution, and appearance thing. I like fat women independent of the fact that some of them are curvy, but I don't use that term to describe them specifically on the basis of size. I feel it's along the lines of the term "Real," in that it's sometimes an abused term. But that's just how I feel.
I'm angry in the notion that people think fat women cannot be curvy, but the term isn't completely loose for me personally.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote