Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Your present circumstances do not determine where you can go. They merely determine where you should start.
Pure Gold, Lilly

I realized tonight that I have kicked the crutch out from beneath myself when I started my recovery from addiction. I felt confused about what to do next until I realized that means I get to walk...and even run now.
I think I can see clearly now....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #52
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The state of my life is nothing more than a reflection of my state of mind.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:01 AM   #53
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #54
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do not regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy that cannot be built on; it drains us of that which we can presently enjoy.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #55
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am a spiritual being at the core. I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #56
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am free to choose how to live my life
Old 09-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #57
superodalisque

All that I desire I deserve and it is flowing to me now from the infinite supply in the universe
Old 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #58
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

I choose my crowd wisely and am careful of the company I keep. Mediocrity can seem like excellence when surrounded by mediocre people.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:08 AM   #59
southernfa

southernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticed

"Too late I loved you, O Beauty ever ancient and ever new! Too late I loved you! And, behold, you were within me, and I out of myself, and there I searched for you."
St Augustine
southernfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 AM   #60
superodalisque

I accept Divine Love as a legacy of my humanness and spirit.
I radiate this Love to everyone I meet.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #61
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

I am done paying for my past. It is payed in full, I owe no one anything else from it.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #62
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

I will let nothing break my spirit today. No thoughts, no people, NOTHING! Everything yields to diligence.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #63
superodalisque

I will joyously leap out of my bed and greet my morning with a glad heart. I will rejoice in knowing that each day is a gift.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #64
southernfa

southernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticed

There is nothing small in God's eyes; let there be nothing small in thine. - Sri Aurobindo
Old 10-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #65
superodalisque

I walk into every situation expecting the best while knowing that the universe has given me what it takes to deal with the worse.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:01 PM   #66
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Happiness is a direction, not a destination. My navigation is set on it.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All the work that I do.....it's just as valuable as when other people do it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #68
superodalisque

I light up the world around me with a smile on my face. I glow with happiness from the inside out.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #69
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

I am getting out of my comfort zone. I know I will grow if I'm willing to feel awkward every once and awhile.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #70
superodalisque

I make room in my heart for my whole being. I forgive myself for any false judgements I held against myself. Grateful for remembering who I really am, I rest my mind in the deep still waters of infinite peace.

Michal Golan
Old 10-11-2009, 01:40 AM   #71
southernfa

Forgetfulness of your real nature is true death; remembrance of it is rebirth.
Sri Ramana Maharshi
Old 10-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #72
superodalisque

with every step i move toward living the life I love.
And loving the life I live.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #73
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Isolation is a dream killer. I know that no man is an island; individually I am but 1 drop, collectively I am apart of an ocean.

I will embrace teamwork.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 AM   #74
southernfa

Your true home is in the here and the now. It is not limited by time, space, nationality, or race. Your true home is not an abstract idea. It is something you can touch and live in every moment.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
(1926 - )
Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk
Old 10-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #75
superodalisque

I use the insights I receive to make my life work in better ways

also adding this. i posted it in the lounge but it wouldn't hurt to repeat it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hds3jvjZY-Y