Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #226
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Exactly. Which is why he should have chosen a different one.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #227
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.

There is wide variation on the feedee fantasy from the ridiculous to the sublime. It is very hot for me to be fed by a lover; however the feeding is more symbolic. My weight is good, and I am not necessarily looking to lose or gain weight. It is just so damn hot for me to watch a man enjoy feeding me or enjoy watching me eat. I love it when a man calls me "fat stuff" and brings me delicious dark chocolate or some other food that I enjoy. I love it when a man enjoys rubbing my belly after a meal - it is sooooo hot.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #228
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Exactly. Which is why he should have chosen a different one.
don't get me wrong, i detested that post. i don't know if he was banned for that or something else. but if it was for that alone, i'm pretty offended because there's nothing wrong with expressing an erroneous opinion and if the object is to make him Learn you won't by giving him an infraction. (if that's not why he was banned then disregard obvs)
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #229
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
don't get me wrong, i detested that post. i don't know if he was banned for that or something else. but if it was for that alone, i'm pretty offended because there's nothing wrong with expressing an erroneous opinion and if the object is to make him Learn you won't by giving him an infraction.
My guess is that there must have been more. If he were banned for that post, it probably would have been taken down. That's my guess, anyway.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #230
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. It would've been deleted most likely.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #231
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There was more, which is probably what he got suspended for. It was deleted.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #232
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

it would be easier to enjoy the full expanse of a thriving community without unnecessary deciders tapping the wire
Old 12-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #233
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
it would be easier to enjoy the full expanse of a thriving community without unnecessary deciders tapping the wire
I'm not sure that your girlfriend enjoys being referred to as a "thriving community". Or her ass being called "the wire", for that matter.

low-hanging fruit. felt obligated to pick it.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #234
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

picked your mom's low-hanging fruit last night

what does that even mean oh god sorry
Old 12-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #235
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I am very happy with the moderation of this thread... I think it was timely and appropriate

Les has a personal axe to grind and his post didn't belong on this thread. If he wants to have irrational outbursts he can start his own thread. Anyway he's gone now so time to move onto things that actually matter

Last edited by Russ2d; 12-13-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:36 AM   #236
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I am very happy with the moderation of this thread... I think it was timely and appropriate

Les has a personal axe to grind and his post didn't belong on this thread. If he wants to have irrational outbursts he can start his own thread. Anyway he's gone now so time to move onto things that actually matter
Things like... When you are coming to the fat castle and bringing cake?
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:25 AM   #237
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
... and please post a schedule so that I might arrive early!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #238
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'd like to discuss this as well...
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #239
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I make a fabulous cake that tastes just like funnybones.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #240
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Hehe, as soon as we're over the Holiday crunch I will show up with cake message me your address please, I had it now I can't find it and what kind of cake(s)?
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #241
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"You have cake!" - Sylar
Old 12-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #242
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let them eat cack!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #243
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Let them eat cack!
Or, as Ben Franklin liked to say, "A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges."

Also, someone left a cake out in the rain... I don't think that I can take it, cuz it took so long to make it.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #244
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Or, as Ben Franklin liked to say, "A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges."

Also, someone left a cake out in the rain... I don't think that I can take it, cuz it took so long to make it.

Oh i just read about Ben franklin.. but that is neither here nor there!
Though he did have an Fa'esque anacdote i found amusing about bellies atop of people!
muwhahah..atee hee..
Also, did you know apparently marie antoinette didn't really say 'let them eat cake'.. ?
Madness all round! cakey madness!!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #245
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh i just read about Ben franklin.. but that is neither here nor there!
Though he did have an Fa'esque anacdote i found amusing about bellies atop of people!
muwhahah..atee hee..
Also, did you know apparently marie antoinette didn't really say 'let them eat cake'.. ?
Madness all round! cakey madness!!
I think of donuts as little fried cakes, apropos of that. And, as anyone who knows me will attest, I'm mad for donuts.

And those are round!

What did Marie Antoinette say?
Old 12-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #246
mergirl

Quote:
I think of donuts as little fried cakes, apropos of that. And, as anyone who knows me will attest, I'm mad for donuts.

And those are round!

What did Marie Antoinette say?
I think marie antoinette said "ouch..my head"
You know, i just do not know how to use 'apropos' in a sentence..
Its more an american thing.
but yes..round is good!!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #247
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
I think marie antoinette said "ouch..my head"
You know, i just do not know how to use 'apropos' in a sentence..
Just throw it in whenever you want to sound "impressive," like I do.

I loled at the Marie Antoinette joke.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #248
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would like more information so I can google maps this castle. k thx.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #249
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

We request an audience with the court at the fat castle.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #250
mergirl

Quote:
Just throw it in whenever you want to sound "impressive," like I do.

I loled at the Marie Antoinette joke.
apropose of this fact, i am glad you loled at my marie antoinette joke!
no?