Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #251
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
apropose of this fact, i am glad you loled at my marie antoinette joke!
no?
Si. ........
Old 12-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #252
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I would like more information so I can google maps this castle. k thx.
Massachusetts. It's the place to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
We request an audience with the court at the fat castle.
You know you and the lady are always welcome at the castle. 'Specially when you bring delicious muffins.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #253
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I vote for a LOSTathon at the Fateau. With cake and awesomeness.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #254
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
You know you and the lady are always welcome at the castle. 'Specially when you bring delicious muffins.
In which case there might be a muffin delivery next week.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #255
Xenocharger

Xenocharger has said some nice things

slow down your intake to a few large meals a day itll lower your metabolism and cause your body to store more fat instead of burning it
Xenocharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #256
jellybellyrolls

jellybellyrolls has said some nice things

I'm really into the idea of myself gaining weight though I have never fully gone through with it. I'll often go through short phases where I will over indulge slightly as a turn on, but then I'll get bored and health conscious.

Recently though, for some odd reason, I managed to convince myself I was addicted to food and started living the addiction. I guess I found the addiction to food and emotional eating to be pretty erotic because now I'm starting to actually experience symptoms of it. I don't think it's too bad an eating disorder right now, though I do always feel like eating which I never did before and feedism has just reinforced these habits.

For the first time in my life I've actually gained fat and noticed it, which makes me seriously worried and turns me on like crazy.
jellybellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #257
Xenocharger

Xenocharger has said some nice things

wow thats unbelievably hot
Xenocharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #258
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

I am a feedee!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #259
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
1. Yes... I work one full time job and a few part timers. I walk to work, and I swim each day. So my calories need to be increased. If I do not eat 2,000 calories I will lose weight. Like if I am not at my full time job and I want a day off, which includes swimming laps for an hour and going for a walk... I need at least 2,000 calories. If I want to gain then I try to double that. I also do not deny myself anything, so I would say a mixture of both.

2. I have a bigger food budget. For my boyfriend and I, my live in feeder and I- we spend at least 120 bucks a week on food for 2 people. I also have generous people who donate money, and all my side projects. We eat out once a week. I make sure to eat at least one fresh fruit and one fresh vegetable a day.

3. I dont have sugar crashes, I have never had those. People tell me they are horrible. I feel for those who get them, but I drink coke for breakfast instead of coffee. The buzz after eating so much doesn't go away for awhile, for me. I also smoke pot, which helps all my muscles relax, and helps me eat more- this is great for when I am tired from working all day. Sometimes I work so hard I can not be bothered to feed myself, I would rather just sleep. So I dont feel sick, and I dont crash. I just get really turned on when I am full.

4. Yes. I still get sad when I feel like I haven't gained in awhile, and I get depressed thinking about all the money I put into food when I dont gain. Calculating all the numbers daily is stressful. Explaining that you need to stop shopping and have something to eat to your friends, or you threw away the whole last few days... odd.

I know you said you failed at gaining weight. Sometimes I hit a spot in my weight and dont gain for awhile until I change my metabolism. I do that by sleeping more, and eating less. Makes your body save all the calories, and turns them into fat. Some days I stuff the heck outa myself and then the next day I might eat the minimum requirement to maintain. So I think it takes determination and a predisposition... I am always going to be fatter then the average woman.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #260
tupperlake15

tupperlake15 has said some nice things

even though I havent had the wonderful opportunity to feed anyone, I like to call myself a feeder! I cant wait for the perfect girl (feedee) to come along to share that special relationship with
tupperlake15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #261
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow, I can't believe someone bumped this
Old 06-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #262
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i am a feeder, i have always been and i will always will be
Old 06-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #263
blueeyedgirl

blueeyedgirl has said some nice things

feedee here
blueeyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #264
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OMG I THOUGHT FOGO WAS GONE!!!! YAY FUZZY!!
Nah. A few lovely people have helped me to re-vive it and keep it alive. Fuzzy is one of them!

-------------

As a general question, I sometimes here/read people say "I would be a feeder, but I don't have a feedee" or "I would be a feedee but I don't have a feeder" and I think that being a feedee or feeder isn't dependent on having a partner. I always say I don't lose my sexual orientation just because I'm single; I figure my status as a feedee is the same. Even if I don't have a feeder and/or I'm not in an active feedism relationship, I'm still a feedee because that's how I'm wired.

What do you think?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #265
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Even if I don't have a feeder and/or I'm not in an active feedism relationship, I'm still a feedee because that's how I'm wired.

What do you think?
Maybe it's easier for feedees to be feedees despite the circumstances, but I've always felt like more of an encourager than a feeder, if I don't have a feedee (not that I've been so fortunate ).
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:33 AM   #266
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wow!

I'm glad someone bumped this thread.
I would have never known what all
happened here while I was on sick
leave those months. I wonder what
else happened, there sure a lot of
people gone, since, say late September
and early October 2009.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:15 AM   #267
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Even though I've been retired for almost a year, I'm still a feeder at heart.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:39 AM   #268
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Nah. A few lovely people have helped me to re-vive it and keep it alive. Fuzzy is one of them!

-------------

As a general question, I sometimes here/read people say "I would be a feeder, but I don't have a feedee" or "I would be a feedee but I don't have a feeder" and I think that being a feedee or feeder isn't dependent on having a partner. I always say I don't lose my sexual orientation just because I'm single; I figure my status as a feedee is the same. Even if I don't have a feeder and/or I'm not in an active feedism relationship, I'm still a feedee because that's how I'm wired.

What do you think?
My desires lean more towards the realm of inflation than to being a feedee/gainer. I've never needed a partner for this, it's something I enjoy independent of anyone else. I've discovered that I do enjoy things like fat talk which is more fun with a partner than it is standing in front of a mirror or listening to my mother carry on.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #269
Nill
Snack Steward

Nill can now change their title

Quote:

-------------

What do you think?
yes, i would definitely say I feel the same way. I've never been in a feeding relationship before, but i am "wired that way". I've considered many times over the years that i would never get to have that experience, but it doesn't mean i don't want to. So yes, I'm a feeder.

The interesting thing is, you don't need to have a feeder to be a feedee, (i mean, you can feed yourself, right?...) but you do kinda need to have someone to feed in order to be a feeder. A farmer can't farm without a..... um..... farm.

Unfortunately, I think this puts a certain unhealthy pressure on potential feeders. If they dont' have one, they yearn for one and this can lead them to put too much expectation on potential feedees.
Nill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #270
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
Wow, I can't believe someone bumped this
Just droppin' in to twirl my Evil Feeder Mustache!

I haz caek!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:45 AM   #271
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

hmm... i would say i would enjoy to feed a cute gf a little in nice ways or even make attempts to encourage her to eat hihi and would love the fact that she realizes it one day and love to tease her a little until she tries a little to fatten me up to give it back so im sort af a feedee, too and would enjoy she teasing me about my gain and chubbiness :_)

so short : feeder and feedee although i would enjoy this thing feeding me a little more i guess but never tried in real life only stuffing myself from time to time
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #272
loopy

loopy has said some nice things

Feedee....for years..never had help..just me
loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:22 PM   #273
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

Not a feedee, though I've always liked the idea. But I love food. Love to prepare it, love to eat it, love to watch others eat. Love that uncomfortable feeling after I've eaten one helping too many, and the blissful fugue that comes when I finally stop eating.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #274
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Food high all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leener38 View Post
Not a feedee, though I've always liked the idea. But I love food. Love to prepare it, love to eat it, love to watch others eat. Love that uncomfortable feeling after I've eaten one helping too many, and the blissful fugue that comes when I finally stop eating.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #275
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh, dearest of threads...