Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #276
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Oh, dearest of threads...
...You rang?
Old 09-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #277
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never answered these, so here goes.

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
Yes, I try to consume XXXX amount of calories everyday, doesn't always happen though, most of the time I don't keep up with my calories, but sometimes on a binge day I will. (for shits and giggles)

2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead? It depends really, if I've got the cash I love large buffets and family sized meals, but when the pockets are empty I know of a few very cheap very fatty faves that keep the figure lookin' fly.

3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
I don't get sick unless I eat a large amount of fried/oily foods(i.e 50 hot wings) when I do feel sick, a long belly rub or hot bath helps. I love sugar highs, I've always been a huge fan of consuming mass amounts of candy and just riding it! The sugar crash = nap.

4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
No not really, I enjoy it, if it ever became strssful, I don't think I would continue, and if there is no room in my day for mucho eating or calorie planning, I'm not put off or upset. My life is to bogus for stress over my *sigh* "fetish". [side note]I get super pissed when people assume I'm fat 'cause I can't lose the weight. I wanna bash them over the head with a humungo jar of Nutella.... If I put this much effort into gaining and staying fat, I do believe if I wanted to drop the weight it wouldn't be a problem...but why would I do something that silly.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 09-14-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: type-OH
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #278
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

feedee here! I have never had a feeder tho.. I've had encouragement from people but nothing official.. I'm very into the idea of my fat getting bigger.. thicker. I like to notice it.. Like I'll not look at myself in a full length mirror for a week then when I do I can see all the bigger areas soo hot!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #279
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

i am an FA as well as a Feeder. I become happy to see someone else happy after eating a nice meal. Being a chef, i make food to "feed" the eyes, as well as feed the stomach. Being Japanese, the belief is the soul lies in the stomach, so to feed the stomach is to feed the soul. And with that, a woman with a big appetite, to me, has a big soul. ^_^ I've loved BBWs since grade-school, and to see a woman wanting to eat and grow brings more pleasure that an errotic one, but of a personal satisfaction of making someone else happy and full. I hope all of this made sense. lol
Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #280
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
i am an FA as well as a Feeder. I become happy to see someone else happy after eating a nice meal. Being a chef, i make food to "feed" the eyes, as well as feed the stomach. Being Japanese, the belief is the soul lies in the stomach, so to feed the stomach is to feed the soul. And with that, a woman with a big appetite, to me, has a big soul. ^_^ I've loved BBWs since grade-school, and to see a woman wanting to eat and grow brings more pleasure that an errotic one, but of a personal satisfaction of making someone else happy and full. I hope all of this made sense. lol
You make total sense. What a beautiful idea and well said.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #281
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a FA and I'm into the idea of being a feeder although I've never been in that sort of relationship. However the idea of dating a girl who enjoys getting bigger is very appealing to me. Now I just need to find somebody in SoCal who shares my interests.
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #282
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

Im a guy and im a feeder/fa
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #283
growingman

growingman can now change their title

I am a str8 feedee guy although if you are str8 and a feedee guy in San Francisco finding a woman feeder is like finding an ice cold smoothy in the middle of the desert, so perhaps I actually just an over eating lurker
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #284
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I am into getting fatter.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #285
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have always been a foodie, but a while ago I experimented slightly with being fed and found it somewhat awesome. The actual idea of gaining is too, but in reality I like my body as is.

For all intents and purposes I am a feeder, though. I don't enjoy the act so much as the fat/weight-gain aspects of it, of course.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #286
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I am definitely a "foodie" as I love to eat, and if the chance presented itself I probably could be both a "feedee" and a "feeder". I must admit one of my most pleasant fantasies is to be in a relationship where my wife would feed me all sorts of fattening goodies expressing her love of my growing size. And I would reciprocate, fattening her up to her heart's content. The idea that my wife would be more and more turned on by my own fattening would result in me lowering all my inhibitions and I would totally let myself go and grow as fat as she desired. A relationship based on a mutual love of food and fat, feeding and gaining, would be total joy in my mind.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:16 AM   #287
Jodi_DJ

Jodi_DJ has said some nice things

New to the forum and happy to say that I'm a feedee.
Jodi_DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:14 AM   #288
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi_DJ View Post
New to the forum and happy to say that I'm a feedee.
Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see a new feedee. Please tell us more about you.

Bob
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #289
Jodi_DJ

Hi Bob and thanks for the welcome! Have just done an introduction post in the introduction thread on the main discussion board, hopefully it will show up there really soon.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #290
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

Feeder/Feedee/ FA- I enjoy weight gain personally, also enjoy seeing woman gain weight and encouraging her and eating with her.
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #291
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I suppose in current parlance I would be an encourager.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:13 AM   #292
Jodi_DJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
I suppose in current parlance I would be an encourager.
Well that's encouraging to know
Old 06-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #293
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Just for the record, I think I would label myself as a gainer, seeing as I do it to please myself. I have only been in one relationship where I had the opportunity to be a feeder, and I felt a little left out...

It has been slow and steady for me over the years but it makes me wonder if I had a real feeder could I become a real feedee??
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #294
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

What am I?

I seem to be asking myself that question a lot these days. Having been single for a little over 6 months now after coming out of an 8 year relationship, I don't think I have been able to genuinely discover the answer yet.

As far as this goes, I'd say I'm an FA/encourager/mutual gainer. But really, I'm attracted to the idea of someone finding fat attractive. I'm slightly chubby and probably wouldn't rate on the radar of most FFA's, but I find the idea of an FFA extremely hot. It's been with me as long as I can remember.

I remember being 3 or 4, sitting in my parent's bed while they got ready for work, watching a cartoon called "Maxie's World". There was this one particular episode called "Fat Chance" that made me feel...funny. Even at that age, I was thoroughly intrigued by this specific episode.

After my 8 year relationship ended and I was finally able to explore my sexual preferences, I find myself wondering why I obsessed over fatness in the first place. My sexual drive is, to be perfectly blunt and honest, all sorts of fucked up these days. I'm trying to figure out what I want, what I need, and why I want what I feel I need.

Still with me?

Anyway, I haven't yet been with a feedee/feeder, so maybe that'll reignite my libido. I might need someone interested in the idea of WG in any capacity. Any takers in Atlanta, I'd love to hear from you.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #295
TallEnglishman2

TallEnglishman2 has said some nice things
Talking Feedee/BHM (UK)

I've been into feederism since about 1976. (Bloody hell, I sound as old as Methuselah.) Didn't know it had a name back then - frankly didn't know there were others with a similar passion.

Anyway, enough boring history.

I've been hugely conflicted about it for a long time. In that, while I'd love to scream from the highest mountain 'I'M A FEEDEE!!!!!!!!' something about its very secretiveness is a big turn on for me. I love that the feeder and feedee have their private fetish going for them, with their own roles and sexual games. For me, at the heart of what I do is the desire to change my body's shape to such an extent that it challenges me and makes me feel completely sexual and alive. I adore how my body shape is so unconventional - ie, slim tall even slightly skinny frame with humungous heavy soft hanging belly and then slim chest, legs etc. I do look very odd, and the oddness excites me! (Does any of this make any kind of sense?)

I love bingeing/overeating/although I actually prefer gorging on weightgainer shakes best of all. Very quick results (I put on over a hundred pounds in just over 4 months in the early 90s) but I found it difficult to maintain that look, not least because I work in the performing arts and there's simply no way of being a feedee AND successful actor. I did a series some years ago and it's so obvious that I'd put on about fifty pounds between episodes!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #296
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I call myself a feeder-encourager-pamperer because this is nothing more sensual and erotic than catering to the appetites of a fat and growing woman who's comfortable with herself and her deepest fattening desires. Having said that, I've also harbored gaining fantasies for years but would never gain weight on my own, mostly because of genetics. But the idea of mutual gaining, with the encouragement and fun teasing, well, I suspect I would let go and enjoy the ride with a feedee-feeder. Yet, life goes on.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #297
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

UK feeder here! Trying to find my dream girl... always hungry and wanting to grow :P hehe
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #298
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm an FA and Feeder and Feedee I guess. I love a woman who enjoys eating and getting fatter but I too enjoy eating and getting fatter. So a relationship where the woman and I mutually encourage each other to fatten up would be ideal. Of course, I haven't found that so far so I'm not holding my breath!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #299
bigbellyboi92

bigbellyboi92 has said some nice things

Feedee and feeder I'm something over 330lb and I'm working on getting my gf to 300lb.. Before the ethics committee jumps on me, it was her idea ^^
bigbellyboi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #300
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatterxisxhotter View Post
I'm a dude that happens to be a feeder/FA/feedee all rolled into one!
Ditto lol