Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #301
Sweetie_julie643

Sweetie_julie643 has said some nice things
Default *bump*

First post. Wannabe feedee <3 bumping this delicious thread.
Sweetie_julie643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #302
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

Nice necrothread.

I'm a FA and feeder. Apparently there is some stigma attached to labelling oneself as either around here, but you know... fuck it.

Recognized myself as a FA in my early teens, the feederism side didn't emerge until after recovering from an eating disorder which saw me weigh about 105lbs when I was 15 and 5'6" tall.

Food and self control remain a major factor in my life. I've gone as much as five days without eating post recovery just to see if I can. Seeing a girl completely unable to control herself around food is a massive turn on for me because of how opposing it is to my own self control.

I've never truly engaged in a feeder/feedee relationship. One ex gained 70lbs in 5 years, but my encouragement really didn't extend beyond her clicking how much I loved to see her outgrow clothes. She had thyroid issues so didn't eat an exceptional amount.

My previous partner didn't identify as a feedee, but had little control around food, however when we started dating she weighed 420lbs and gaining really was not an option as she had back issues and was trying to lose weight. We occasionally engaged in stuffing/humiliation foreplay but actual weight gain couldn't be explored.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #303
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am also some sort of odd feedee/feeder mix. Basically, I love food and I love other people gaining weight. I would never encourage somebody to eat unhealthily though.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #304
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

As a feeder im glad this thread has been bumped

lets hope more people come out to play!
Old 08-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #305
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am also a feeder/feedee mix. I started out as just a gainer, but then got drawn into the feeder/feedee lifestyle. I've experienced the feedee side, but not the full fledged feeder. I'm more of just an encourager right now with hopes of becoming a feeder eventually. I'll have to say I love it though
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #306
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Have been a feeder for over ten years now. I have had real feeding experience and have helped some girls put on weight over the years. Ive recently been dabbling in the idea of mutual feeding but who knows. If I ever act on it it would most likely be when I settle down with someone.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #307
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I identify as a feedist. Mostly I am just a feedee, But I do like feeding other girls.I love being the biggest thought!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #308
Axof

Axof can now change their title

I am FA and a self-feedee. I have sort of conviction that everyone should stuff themselves as much or as little as they want (more the merrier) and I practise this on daily basis. So far I am winning.
Axof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #309
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axof View Post
I am FA and a self-feedee. I have sort of conviction that everyone should stuff themselves as much or as little as they want (more the merrier) and I practise this on daily basis. So far I am winning.
winning over here as well
noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #310
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Originally I was strictly feeder, then changed to mutual gainer..I would simply have to say Feedist now.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #311
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Straight Male FA/Feedee...There, I said it.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #312
Franklyn

Franklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 club
Default As for me...

I'm an FA and a Feeder - Like... REALLY a Feeder lol

I'm not an ass about it and I'm generally a relationship guy who thinks about health too... But I need a woman who's either a Feedee, a closet Feedee who just needs a push, or a Foodee who really wants an environment where she can let go and eat and eat and eat and feel good about it
Franklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #313
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Of course I'm a feedee. Do people like my friends and family know? Not really. They know I like being fat because I tell them, I just don't tell them I gain on purpose. I feel that really isn't their business. I am NOT shy about being fat and having fun with it in public, or if people comment about me getting fatter, I'll tell them so what? I love it!....etc. The feeding and gaining part of it to me is for me and my feeder (no I don't have one ), as I think it's kind of intimate (besides posting it in places where us like minded folk <3 it! )
I am also a foodie and do appreciate some good cooking so even if I find somebody who's just an FA and not a feeder, I'd be happy because I won't have to worry about gaining a pound...or several.... But I am fine with either (FA/Feeder) and I am also fine if I don't gain on purpose, or gain at all, or eat with that intention. As long as I can enjoy deliciousness, I am happy. Numbers on a scale really mean nothing, though I do prefer they increase, it's not a big deal to me. I have time !

Last edited by sarahreign; 12-27-2013 at 07:55 AM.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:23 AM   #314
plumpmygut

plumpmygut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesplumpmygut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Submissive Male Feedee here!

Fat, getting fatter, and proud of it.
plumpmygut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:24 AM   #315
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

fat and growing, though not a feedee since i've never technically been fed. something i'd been meaning to try :P
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:16 AM   #316
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

I have always been a foodie, a majorrrr foodie! But only Recently have I been getting into the gaining and feedee scene I am loving it. For me gaining is Mostly about enjoying the food, getting to eat as much as I want, And it all being guilt free!! But I am starting to realize that I actually really like being fat and soft and I enjoy gaining weight! It's really exciting!
Old 01-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #317
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Passionate Foodie. I'll try anything twice, as long as I can learn to cook it at home. Ingredient availability usually gets in the way tho.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #318
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Nah. A few lovely people have helped me to re-vive it and keep it alive. Fuzzy is one of them!

-------------

As a general question, I sometimes here/read people say "I would be a feeder, but I don't have a feedee" or "I would be a feedee but I don't have a feeder" and I think that being a feedee or feeder isn't dependent on having a partner. I always say I don't lose my sexual orientation just because I'm single; I figure my status as a feedee is the same. Even if I don't have a feeder and/or I'm not in an active feedism relationship, I'm still a feedee because that's how I'm wired.

What do you think?
This just in : I can't believe I typed and left "here".
Old 11-13-2016, 02:56 PM   #319
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Fa and self feedee here as well and definitely winning lol
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:43 AM   #320
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

FA for 45 years now a mutual gainer.

We are growing very fat together.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:57 AM   #321
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Somehow I missed this thread a few times.

Feedee/mutual gainer/FA here *waves*
Old 11-28-2016, 04:05 PM   #322
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

Well,I am I suppose and feedee,didn't start off that way for sure.I met my husband years ago and didn't know his "preference" We knew each other in high school and I was very thin,over the years I began to put on weigh with a vengeance.Tried to diet and did the cycle of lose and than gain even more.Ive become very happy where I am these days,and the hubby I believe is also.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:28 PM   #323
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Been a Feedee (heaven!). Want to be a Feeder (for real - no virtual), bbwffa.

My boyfriend loves my soft body, but is obsessed with keeping his own free of fat. I care for him, but I'm so unfulfilled at my core. I long for a fat partner in life. Someone who enjoys being/getting fat and would love for me to feed him. Someday my fat Prince will come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161119_010733.jpg (314.3 KB, 391 views)
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 PM   #324
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
I long for a fat partner in life. Someone who enjoys being/getting fat and would love for me to feed him. Someday my fat Prince will come.
Everyone deserves a chance for their "Amazing"
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:26 AM   #325
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Everyone deserves a chance for their "Amazing"
Thank you AmyJo! You are so right!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote