Old 08-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #76
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #77
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well. I refuse to fap to a discussion about condiments. Good day, sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #78
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Well. I refuse to fap to a discussion about condiments. Good day, sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:07 PM   #79
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

feedee/gainer. i pretty much eat like it's my job.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #80
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
I used the word feedism BEFORE all the cool kis were jumping on the feedism bandwagon.

Phillistines. XP
You know I absolutely love the term feedism...it's all we use on FoGo--and all because you, Fuzzy.

Oh, and I'm for sure a feedee...found out I lost 40 lbs in the last few months, but still a bonerfide feedee.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-17-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #81
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
tease. :P
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #82
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
You know I absolutely love the term feedism...it's all we use on FoGo--and all because you, Fuzzy.

Oh, and I'm for sure a feedee...found out I lost 40 lbs in the last few months, but still a bonerfide feedee.

I KNEW WE WERE MISSING MORE PEOPLE THAN THAT

lol bonerfide.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:27 PM   #83
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

OMG I THOUGHT FOGO WAS GONE!!!! YAY FUZZY!!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #84
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Default growing

Today I seem to have an uncontrolable appitite! I've never counted how many calories I've eaten. Without my desert for the evening, so far, I've eaten about 4,848 calories! Holy crapoli! I never knew I ate that much!! And I still have some Ben and Jerry's for desert along with some swiss cake rolls that will bump it up to about 6000. WOW. Never knew I ate like that. Couple of days of that should pack on a pound or two! I LOVE being fat!! Oh to be fatter?

Last edited by fatbellygirl; 08-17-2009 at 05:20 PM.
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #85
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

feedee. right here. gimme some lovin
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #86
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
feedee. right here. gimme some lovin

Welcome MsBard90: Here's a late night snack for ya. I would offer you a Dagwood Bumstead Sandwich-but, I think Heather has her claim on that. CP has the Cobb Salad. Can I interest you a Special Sandwich from Harold's Deli - a true fav among the Foodee gatherings at Dims over the years?

I think there may be some Mayo leftover somewhere....

Harold's NY Deli
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #87
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Welcome MsBard90: Here's a late night snack for ya. I would offer you a Dagwood Bumstead Sandwich-but, I think Heather has her claim on that. CP has the Cobb Salad. Can I interest you a Special Sandwich from Harold's Deli - a true fav among the Foodee gatherings at Dims over the years?

I think there may be some Mayo leftover somewhere....

Harold's NY Deli
sounds great since i've been on the ramen diet lately.... haha <33
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #88
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

Well I am not Female, although I read the intro and decided to show my support anyway.

As a male Feeder/FA, I wanted to say more power to all of you. I have always felt that the very feeling of "togetherness" is a huge part of any community, and it is nice to see so many different people reach out and connect with one another on here.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #89
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Feedee/(moderate)Gainer here.

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight? I maintain without any effort at all. I am naturally fat and tend toward slow gradual gaining even without trying.
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead? I went from 210 to 280ish (I am in the low 300's now) years ago during a time when I had almost no income. I basically lived on Taco Bell and cheap pasta. Now that I'm older and diabetic, I try to eat very healthy food, and yes, it is more expensive. But I gain just as well on healthy stuff padded with good fats - lots of olive oil, etc. I also eat sugar free ice cream almost every day.
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash? I really don't get that feeling anymore. The worst I ever get is a packed stomach feeling after a huge meal. It's a little bit painful but passes quickly. I don't touch sugar, so no sugar crashing.
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful? Not at all. It's my natural state. I just wish I had someone to share it with :P I don't have goals for gaining, I don't put pressure on myself, I just try to eat for pleasure with an eye on health, and let nature take her course.

Last edited by AlethaBBW; 08-18-2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: because.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #90
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
O yeah, i got 3! Now i can give them options in mayo!

And here are some more (guess they are not available in the US though):

Zaanse Mayonaise (and fries-sauce), Gouda's Glorie (and fries-sauce) and Heinz.
Fries- sauce(?) we call it "frietsaus" is a little different to mayonaise and less sour!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zaanse_mayonaise_tube.jpg (6.0 KB, 1235 views)
File Type: jpg zaanse_fritessaus_pot_500ml.jpg (8.4 KB, 1213 views)
File Type: jpg KK_Mayonaise_450.jpg (5.4 KB, 1198 views)
File Type: jpg KK_Fritessaus_450.jpg (5.5 KB, 1207 views)
File Type: jpg mayo_bl_emmer.jpg (8.7 KB, 1202 views)

Last edited by Oldtimer76; 08-18-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #91
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

And some more...

Calvé and Remia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mayonaise.jpg (7.0 KB, 1196 views)
File Type: jpg product_12.jpg (43.7 KB, 1210 views)
Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #92
immobile1

immobile1 can now change their title
Default another feedee

I'm a gainer and a feedee.

The 'immobile 1' handle is just fantasy (at this point) but I'm fat and getting fatter.
immobile1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #93
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
And here are some more (guess they are not available in the US though):

Zaanse Mayonaise (and fries-sauce), Gouda's Glorie (and fries-sauce) and Heinz.
Fries- sauce(?) we call it "frietsaus" is a little different to mayonaise and less sour!
Interesting selection Oldtimer76.... Now these "frietsaus" this must be an interesting topping- I guess no ketchup on your fries...
Old 08-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #94
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Question for the day...

Does the time of the year affect your appetite?

It was hot and humid today and I admit I didn't have much of an appetite.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #95
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Question for the day...

Does the time of the year affect your appetite?

It was hot and humid today and I admit I didn't have much of an appetite.

I think it does.
When it's hot outside, all I want to do all day is drink stuff.... not really eat.
When it's rainy or snowy and freeezing cold, and I'm stuck inside, I'll eat everything in sight.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #96
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
I think it does.
When it's hot outside, all I want to do all day is drink stuff.... not really eat.
When it's rainy or snowy and freeezing cold, and I'm stuck inside, I'll eat everything in sight.
Can't wait to see you after this holiday season then :-)
Old 08-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #97
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Can't wait to see you after this holiday season then :-)
better feed me then...
Old 08-19-2009, 03:16 AM   #98
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have much appetite in the heat. I don't really get thirsty so I have to force myself to remember to drink water.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:00 AM   #99
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I'm a gainer, and on the few times Ive tried it, I love being fed
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:28 AM   #100
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am fat myself, I really like food. I also like to feed my husband well and he likes to feed himself, too. I don't physically feed my husband, he's a great deal older than I am and it's kind of creepy to me. All the same, he's got a nice round belly that I enjoy rubbing or laying my face on it. I enjoy looking at him while he's showering or whatnot. So, I guess I am a feedee. I never really thought of it before.

I don't need him to be fat to be sexually satisfied. I think it's just a comfort thing. I like the way it feels and looks.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote