Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #126
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

If I have to label myself, Feedee/Gainer would be where I'd lump myself in, although, I'm also a feeder/supporter. I'm into overeating and being so full I feel as if I'm going to burst ... yeah, that's my thing. I also love my fat, and being fat. I'm actively gaining at the moment as well, no goals or anything, just enjoying myself immensely. I love love love it when someone tells me I just made them hungry. hehehe
All I know, is I have a constant and never ending need to experience flavors and the feeling of fullness. The weight gain and new jiggly bits are just gravy. mmm gravy!

TonyNYC:
1. Do you prefer to eat 3 Huge Meals?
That would rock!
2. Do you prefer to eat 6 or more Smaller Meals?
I generally eat one huge meal a day, and several smaller meals or snacks all day and night.

Cors:
1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
Yeah, if I slack up on keeping sweets, cakes, and ice cream in the house, or none of my snacky foods, I'll start feeling like I'm deflating. I do enjoy that feeling a little bit though, cause it really cranks up the volume on my jiggle factor.
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
Cheap eats are the way I roll.
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
That really depends on the foods. Say after stuffing a ton o tacos, I feel awesome, but a ton of pizza and I'm hitting the Tums like mad. I don't really experience any sugar crash, but too much chocolate can give me a little burnin' belly, and again, Tums to the rescue.
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
I enjoy eating so much, anything else is an afterthought. I don't stress either way. I eat what I want, when I want, as long as I can afford it. I hate being told, "No fatty, NO!" Which inevitably happens every time I oink at the tv.

Chef:
What's your hunger drive? HONGRY!!! Do you eat to live, or live to eat? Live to eat. Do you wake in the morning and think first about breakfast? All the time. Do you midnight snack? I snack all day. Do you plan menus? I'd like to, just so I can plan special dinners like huge casseroles or big one pot dinners. Do you buy only easy to fix, fast to cook, meals in a can, meals in the freezer? Mostly, I love easy and fast foods. Do you graze from one pasture to the next? Constantly searching for the next tasty treat. Do you always have a half eaten pan of brownies? No, I eated them. Is the cookie jar always empty? No, I have to buy cookies all the time. Is the chocolate always gone? Sadly yes. Are the best cookies ever still cookie dough? I always eat a few cookies worth while I'm cookin'. Is cold pizza a breakfast food? I'd have to buy an extra pizza or two to have any left for breakfast, but yes, pizza is definitely a breakfast food. Do you add ice cream to Slimfast? No, Slimfast is tasty all on it's own. I'll have the ice cream first, then wash it down with Slimfast. mm Is a can of spaghettios comfort food? Out of the mutha f*ckin' can!!! Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Yes, yes I do. Can anything be wrapped in a tortilla? Very nearly anything. I omitted the questions with only a no answer, or that were not applicable to me.

Agree'd Hellmann's ftw! But the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart is what I eat mostly. It's not bad, but it's no Hellmann's. Although, on occassion, Miracle Whip on a Fried Bologna Sandwich is sooo good. That little bit of tang just makes that sammy sing.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #127
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
What's your hunger drive? Do you eat to live, or live to eat? Do you wake in the morning and think first about breakfast? Do you wake and still taste what you had as a midnight snack? Do you midnight snack? Do you plan menus? Do you buy only easy to fix, fast to cook, meals in a can, meals in the freezer? Do you graze from one pasture to the next? Do you end every meal with dessert? Do you start every meal with dessert? Or do you go savory, then sweet, then savory, then sweet? Do you always have a half eaten pan of brownies? Is the cookie jar always empty? Do you have ten half empty boxes of crackers, and no saltines? Do you have food in your pantry that you bought with the intention to consume, but its still there.. past its expiration date? Do you always buy something when you still have a case of it in the pantry? Is the chocolate always gone? Do you never have enough cocoa powder? Do you buy chopped pecans for a recipe and eat them anyway? Are the best cookies ever still cookie dough? Is cold pizza a breakfast food? Do you add ice cream to Slimfast? Is a can of spaghettios comfort food? Do you put lemon pepper on your mac and cheese? Do you only eat veggies if you have dill weed sprinkled on first? Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Can anything be wrapped in a tortilla?
I'm hungry, therefore I am.
Live to eat, though eating is very condusive to living.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
Sometimes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #128
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
If I have to label myself, Feedee/Gainer would be where I'd lump myself in, although, I'm also a feeder/supporter. I'm into overeating and being so full I feel as if I'm going to burst ... yeah, that's my thing. I also love my fat, and being fat. I'm actively gaining at the moment as well, no goals or anything, just enjoying myself immensely. I love love love it when someone tells me I just made them hungry. hehehe
All I know, is I have a constant and never ending need to experience flavors and the feeling of fullness. The weight gain and new jiggly bits are just gravy. mmm gravy!

TonyNYC:
1. Do you prefer to eat 3 Huge Meals?
That would rock!
2. Do you prefer to eat 6 or more Smaller Meals?
I generally eat one huge meal a day, and several smaller meals or snacks all day and night.
Hi CandyGodiva:
I prefer 6 smaller meals with plenty of snacks in between... I also enjoy a Fried Bologna Sandwich ( though the Bologna that I prefer is Hebrew National or Boars Head) that tends to be the best Beef Bologna that is available here. Which brands do you get?
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:23 AM   #129
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Hi CandyGodiva:
I prefer 6 smaller meals with plenty of snacks in between... I also enjoy a Fried Bologna Sandwich ( though the Bologna that I prefer is Hebrew National or Boars Head) that tends to be the best Beef Bologna that is available here. Which brands do you get?
I've always gotten Oscar Mayer, or Bryan brands. I'll give either one of those you mentioned a try though. I love a great Bologna Sandwich.

Have you ever heard of the band Fear? They do a song called Beef Bologna. hehe I got that playing over and over in my head right now.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #130
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I've always gotten Oscar Mayer, or Bryan brands. I'll give either one of those you mentioned a try though. I love a great Bologna Sandwich.

Have you ever heard of the band Fear? They do a song called Beef Bologna. hehe I got that playing over and over in my head right now.
Fear is great! Personally I like "New York" and "Meat & Potatoes"

Meat! Meat! Meat!
Meat and potatoes!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:12 PM   #131
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

we do not have Hellman's on the west coast. we have the equivalent:

anyway, about me: the only label that i think applies to me is 100% is mutual gainer.
i like gaining weight.
i like encouraging girls to gain weight.
i like feeding.
i like being fed.

sadly, no one will partake in such activities with me.
no one loves me, lalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #132
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Hi Candygodiva:

I will have to check out this band called Fear thanks for the tip - just listened to the song not bad-but, it sure ain't about no lunch meat

I remember liking Oscar Meyer as a kid- but, less so as an adult. As I got older, I just enjoyed the Taste of "Hebrew National" or "Boar's Head" Beef Bologna when it's grilled. And I'll just have it on some lightly toasted bread (Country White) some mayo or a sweet/spicy mustard.

Heck when I do order some from the deli - I just ask for a nice block - this way I can cut the slices as thick or as thin as I prefer....

Here's another company that offers some nice Bologna

Thumanns

And a Great Video from the BBQ Pit Boys - This Video made me hungry- hope it wets your tastebuds

Hickory Smoked BBQ Bologna
Old 08-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #133
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Fear is great! Personally I like "New York" and "Meat & Potatoes"

Meat! Meat! Meat!
Meat and potatoes!
Have a beer with Fear!

And then, of course, there's the classic Let's Start a War...
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #134
sallybbw82

sallybbw82 has said some nice things

I've been a feedee because a partner has wanted that. Basically I'm a foodee so I'm going to eat anyway. So playing the feedee role is easy.

I do think some so called feeders want a very big woman when they are in the mood to feed her but don't want all the other work or constraints of living or supporting someone who's very big.

I guess my point is for sure you can feed me icecream and donuts in bed but don't expect me to do a load of things I can't do because of my size/weight.
sallybbw82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #135
Jenra

Jenra has said some nice things
Red face

I just recently heard about feederism. I personally love food. I love the smell of it when its cooking, when its in front of me my mouth waters, and I love tasting different/all types of food. I work in a gas station and everytime I see the hot dogs getting all juicey on the grill my tummy tells me to eat it. Im not trying to gain any weight. I would actually prefer not to, only because of health issues. In the past few years I have slowly gained weight. I went from 280 to 350 and have been fluxuating in between 325 and 345 lately.

Ive never really entertained the idea of being a feedee. Although, I recently went on a date and the gentleman I was with asked to trade a piece of my steak for his (we were at Charlies steak house, best steak I have ever had in my life) and when I thought he was going to feed me the piece of steak I got a little excited. So, I am open to the idea of it, I just havent been able to try it yet. Id like to give it a shot one of these days

Krismiss- Im with you on the Miracle Whip! I really just dont like the taste of real mayo.
Jenra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #136
growingman

growingman can now change their title

I am a feedee. I just love food and enjoy the creativity in cooking as well. There is no end to the variety and discovery of new interesting ideas whether it is colors, smells, tastes, textures, etc. Food is a great medium for exploring. I especially enjoy Thai, Italian, Japanese, and middle eastern foods, but sometimes I really enjoy American "comfort foods." I just love breads and cakes too, but I am not a baker.
I don't have a girlfriend right now, but I have been in relationships with women feeders before and I am really attracted to the relationship. I would get back into a relationship with a sexy woman feeder in a heart beat. I just love the intimacy of being fed and the idea that she enjoys feeding me. It makes me feel so admired and cared for. Feeding involves stimulating the senses and that can be very erotic. Unfortunately, finding a woman feeder is such a rare thing, but like anything rare it can be very precious.
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #137
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
about me: the only label that i think applies to me is 100% is mutual gainer.
i like gaining weight.
i like encouraging girls to gain weight.
i like feeding.
i like being fed.

sadly, no one will partake in such activities with me.
no one loves me, lalala
i sure do get ignored a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #138
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Most def a feeder/pampere/encourager. Though with the right feedee, I could absolutely gain weight b/c there is just something very erotic and sensual and loving about mutual gaining. And since Im freelance restaurant critic, the pounds are sure to add up!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #139
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Considering I can't cook to save my life and almost too broke to feed even myself, think I may have to retire being an encourager for a while.

I wanted to rank up there with the great encouragers but sadly I just can't do it anymore, take care you guys.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #140
joyfuly

joyfuly has said some nice things

i like what you say oirish...i like a healthy food atmosphere. i love a full, bloated tummy; but i want my partner(s) to feel ok about THEMSELVES first and foremost! gaining weight is sexy, but i think a healthy balance is important! "expansion control" if you will BUT i wish not to control my mate: i can only encourage, but the eating is up to her!
joyfuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #141
Kellye
Cupcake Lover

Kellye can now change their title

I read this thread through. I think it's good that a lot of people feel ok talking about such things openly here.

The only place I usually post is on the paysite board, for a few obvious reasons. Also because I am a big lurker, I read a lot of threads on here but I never reply for fear of being hassled.

Obviously the good people outweigh the rude (no pun intended), but I've seen a lot of people sort of browbeaten and it makes me really uncomfortable putting myself out there. No one save masochists enjoy that sort of emotional turmoil.

But anyway... Thumbs up guys. Revel in your fatness!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #142
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsPyjamas View Post
I just want to jump in with a couple of quotes from earlier in the thread!

Same here. My attitude really is that I can enjoy food and enjoy my body's new shape if it happens to change, whether that change is intentional or not. It's usually not intentional, but I'm not doing anything to stop it either like restricting food. Does thatintentional? I don't think it is really either.

I defo enjoy food for its taste, in the same way I enjoy an excess of lots of pleasures. Music, sex, laughter, whatever. Also I would enjoy doing it with someone else so long as actual boundaries were still intact and there was no weird power things with the partner, playing out fantasies are ok but genuine respect is key.

I totally agree with you about the importance of boundaries and respect...and of course about the fun of excess
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #143
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
Most def a feeder/pampere/encourager. Though with the right feedee, I could absolutely gain weight b/c there is just something very erotic and sensual and loving about mutual gaining. And since Im freelance restaurant critic, the pounds are sure to add up!

Sounds like a dream job - you tastebuds must thank you each day
Old 09-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #144
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

I am a feedee and a feeder.
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #145
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
I hate the title, but being it's the really the only identifying one out there..

<raises big fat arm> Feedee/Gainer here.
its only bad when a something negative is connected to it
Old 09-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #146
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

First: I've gained back 5 of the pounds I lost over the last few months.
Second: I don't know that I'm a seasonal eater. I certainly get certain cravings at certain times of the year (HOT CHOCOLATE!!), but the amount I eat tends to depend more on my craving than on the season...though I admit the heat of the summer makes drinking (soda, juice, shakes, frosty type beverages, etc) seem more palatable than eating... when it comes down to it, though, if I want to eat I'm going to eat...

yup.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:35 AM   #147
DISPATCHER1673

DISPATCHER1673 has said some nice things

Sallybbw82,
read your post ,thought you had a good point , alot of so called feeders want to fatten up there feedee & then when feedee gets really fat & lazy they dont like it . Me on the other hand loves that part of it , my little foodee / feedee is about 240lbs i have the means to support her a let her be her. i love the fact that with every pound she puts on the lazier she gets , for me the laziness is just as erotic as the weight gain. fyi she started out at 120lbs , so you can see this isnt a new thing to me .
DISPATCHER1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #148
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things
Default new to community

Feedee/gainer I suppose. I prefer to gain/maintain simply because I feel and look more healthier that way. I associate my former skinniness with sickness or poverty. Only times I have been skinney were times I had been neglected as a child, severly ill, homeless or when I came back from Iraq, and when I caught disentary in Malaysia. Whenever I have chub on my body, i know then that life is being good to me.
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #149
Sophillia

Sophillia has said some nice things

Feedee/Gainer here. I guess I have been this way all my life, actually had my first orgasm when I was young playing a game of Ladder & Snakes for goal to teach kids how they need to take care of their teeth. There were these little traps called the Chocolate Prison where little monsters would feed your yes you guessed it chocolate or the Marsh of Candy where yes one would be feed candies... For some reason I started to play to get into those traps with fantasies of having these little monsters make me put on weight and I would end up happy about it and even doing all I could to get bigger, that got me my first orgasm at 10 years old.

Also, I might find myself more sexy thinner (men tend to go for that), I do find myself more sensual and feel better when I am bigger, and the process of putting on weight and the changes in my body associated with it is a process terribly erotic for me. Its like an alcoholic I guess, I find as long as I dont put on weight I am good.... but when I do for any reason... it usually takes me a good 20 pounds before i usually find the strength to slow down.

Although this time, I am up to 25 pounds in the past 4 months and just cannot find it to get back to workouts and eating light... oh well.. as long as I am happy its what is important no?
Sophillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #150
fattyace

fattyace has said some nice things

I'm definitely a feedie and not ashamed! after coming upon a little money earlier this year i returned to my feedie habits and have gone from 345 to about 405 and my goal is to hit 550. my lover Kate is a feeder and she loves stuffing my face lol
fattyace is offline   Reply With Quote