Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-07-2009, 06:14 AM   #151
owengerrard

owengerrard has said some nice things

My partner is a big women, 27 stone( 378 lbs for our american/canadian posse ). I would put her in the foodee bracket. I myself weigh 12 stone ( 168 lbs), I would love for my partner to be my feeder as i would love to grow a nice big belly that rests on my legs when sat down. As for a goal weight wise i guess that i would like to be as big as or bigger than my partner. What i am looking for is advice on how to approach this subject with her as i don't know how she would take this. As in would she think i am a weirdo and leave me, or on the other had think that this is a totaly brilliant idea. For the feedee's out there how did you tell your signifant other about you wanting to be a feedee? Thanks Owen
owengerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #152
Nill
Snack Steward

Nill can now change their title

Thanks for starting this thread, Krissmiss. I'm a FA/feeder.
Nill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #153
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What seasonal foods/recipes do You look forward to eating & or sharing with your SO?

This question applies to those in cooler and or warmer climates....
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:30 AM   #154
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
What seasonal foods/recipes do You look forward to eating & or sharing with your SO?

This question applies to those in cooler and or warmer climates....
I am a grilled cheese fanatic. Generous portions of grilled cheese with bacon and tomato, hot chocolate or tea and hot apple/blueberry crisp with ice cream melting on top.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #155
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I looove grilled cheese! The foodee thread inspired me, really.

Oh, and I'd like to add in that this thread is also for people who DO NOT gain intentionally. I don't, it kinda just... happens for me. Sooo yeah. Just thought I'd put that in there
Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #156
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Proud feedee from Seattle Washington looking for more expansion!!!! :-)

loves my food, ::belly rubs:: :-)
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #157
GettingChubby

GettingChubby has said some nice things

Well, I'm trying to get chubby/fat. Nothing too much, just until about 200lbs I'd say. I'm 5ft 9 and currently 162.
GettingChubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #158
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rock the feedism fatness today yo
Old 11-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #159
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I am a grilled cheese fanatic. Generous portions of grilled cheese with bacon and tomato, hot chocolate or tea and hot apple/blueberry crisp with ice cream melting on top.

Lilly: Just doesn't get any better

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #160
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Default What are your fav Turkey & Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Rock the feedism fatness today yo
Yep alnong with plenty of Grilled Cheese and Turkey Sandwiches

Ultimate Grilled Turkey and Cheese Sandwich Recipe

We used the Rosy Swirl Bread and leftover turkey in this yummy grilled cheese. The turkey contrasts beautifully with the jammy bread, and the melted cheese holds it all together.

Ingredients
2 ounces thinly sliced turkey
1 ounce provolone or fontina cheese
2 slices Rosy Swirl Bread

*** could not find anything on this Rosy Swirl Bread-but, sure you can substitute for your favorite...

Source

Ultimate Turkey Cheese Sandwich

=================================

Grilled cheese and turkey sandwich

Ingredients:

4 tbsp butter,divided

1 large onion,thinly sliced

1 loaf fresh unsliced French bread

1 -1/2 cups shredded cheese

2 pkg sliced Turkey

Method:

Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet.Saute` onion until soft,stirring frequently.

Cut bread diagonally to make 12 large 1/2 inch-thick slices.

Butter one side of each piece lightly and place butter side down in a large skillet.

Sprinkle cheese evenly over bread slices.

Place equal amounts of the onion mixture,and turkey on half of the bread.

Close sandwiches and cook until heated through.

Source

Tripod Recipes

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 12-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #161
jennam

jennam can now change their title

I am a feedee. There I said it.. I am...

Actually, I'd have to say I'm more of an erotic gainer. I am really excited and driven by getting fatter. I can't eat huge portions because of tummy troubles. Most of my gaining simply happens on its own..and when it does, I get excited and try to gain more. I just have to do it with high calorie foods in smaller portions. So, my challenge is greater...and in some ways more exciting, I think. A 5lb gain to me is pretty huge and a huge turn on. Plus, I'm not "out" with it so I do hide it and keeping it "small" helps.

I love sharing my experiences with other women.

I've loved this for as long as I can remember. I was just a kid--really young--when I realized how fascinated I was by fat people and getting fat myself.
jennam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #162
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If im stuffing myself and i have an erection eating more turns me on. I don't really have to hide that im a gainer because i live by myself. When Im at work i always get heavy lunches. My coworkers basically have an idea.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #163
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I looove grilled cheese! The foodee thread inspired me, really.

Oh, and I'd like to add in that this thread is also for people who DO NOT gain intentionally. I don't, it kinda just... happens for me. Sooo yeah. Just thought I'd put that in there
....TOTALLY! grilled cheese and tomato soup is the best meal ever!

also: i know the feelign, i'm also gaining semi-accidentally here
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #164
FutaBrooke

FutaBrooke has said some nice things

I am both a feedee and a foodee. I love being fat, I love to gain more weight by overeating, and I love food.

I myself prefer to eat constantly throughout the day, although I - generally speaking - have a low budget so I tend to go mostly for sheer volume of high-calorie, bulk-quantity foods at each sitting - which is good because I like being stuffed, but bad in that I like variety. But it ends up balanced out in the end - I have my cakes, and I have my veggies, which are all cheap enough that I can get bigger AND enjoy what I eat. It's almost like dieting in reverse, except it costs less, I'm not fighting my body anymore, and I don't have to go hungry, or eat stuff that tastes like cardboard... *shudders*

I handle sugar crashes well, and I find I can eat as much as I want of almost anything I like... Though it is usually my choice in food that brings me sorrow... It turns out that drinking a quart of heavy cream or eating a half pound of Jalapeno Jack cheese aren't very good ideas for maintaining a stable digestive tract...
FutaBrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #165
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is it just me or are there others out there that see a slight connection between feedism and the death of some of our loved ones on this board? How utterly, utterly bizarre to be celebrating the thing that had everything to do with the demise of some of our beloved friends.

I really, really don't get it.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #166
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Is it just me or are there others out there that see a slight connection between feedism and the death of some of our loved ones on this board? How utterly, utterly bizarre to be celebrating the thing that had everything to do with the demise of some of our beloved friends.

Slight as in non existant? The death of our friends had nothing to do with feederism as none of them were in to the lifestyle. To imply such after they're dead is terrible. This is low Les.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #167
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Let me break it down for you then.

1. Unless somebody knows Rhonda personally, and most of us don't, how she died is unknown and furthermore, none of our business unless anyone in her immediate family chooses to come here and share it.

1a. If somebody does die due to weight related reasons, it was the weight that killed them, not the fetish. Yes there is a difference. Everyone who has this practices it in different ways. Some do so online, some do so in fantasy or phone sex venues.

Some gain or feed in real life to varying extremes. Nobody is going to say there are not potential health risks involved in weight gain. But what most people tell you is that they take one of two things into account. One is the notion of an "acceptable" risk; they understand the possible ramifications of the weight gain and believe the pleasure they get is worth it. Some people simply need to do this to feel complete and if you don't feel that way, you won't understand it. Secondly is what I'd call a calculated risk, or a risk that you take and try to somewhat mitigate. This might include gaining weight but still exercising, or gaining weight while making sure to eat healthy foods and take vitamins. Just as somebody who enjoys smoking might consume foods with cancer fighting properties to mitigate the damage, somebody who enjoys weight gain might also make sure to get proper servings of produce and protein and limit certain foods.

It never ceases to annoy the hell out of me when the same people (this is not directed at you Les, just in general) who will go batshit whenever the media says fat is unhealthy will then come to the Weight Board and trash talk feedism. I've said this before, but if a body is harmed by excess weight, the body does not know how it got there. If your knees hurt when you weigh 400 pounds, they hurt whether you gained the weight with a feeder shoving KFC down your throat or if you gained it because you decided of your own volition to eat certain foods.

2. Feedism is a sexual fetish. You either have it or you don't. You don't choose it and you can't make it go away.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #168
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

My old friend told me someone was going to raise a stink about this.....funny, never thought it would be you.

Shame on you
Old 12-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #169
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Honestly, I expected that from someone less intelligent than you, Les.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #170
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I find this post tasteless and presumptuous.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #171
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leeeessss...

ugh. ugh. ugh.

I'm so freaking tired.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #172
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Les, I expected better from you. What the hell do you hope to prove by accusing people here of causing the death of someone?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #173
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Les, you've crossed the line twice in here, now move along.

What you're saying is tasteless and you know it. This group of us being comfortable in who we are, and what we desire sexually has NOTHING to do with the death of anyone in this community. This thread has been very good and supportive so far. How dare you disrespect both the deceased and the people who are being honest and open in this thread.

Last edited by Weeze; 12-09-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #174
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

this is a bad road. if you want me to explain why over pm i will, but i think you'll figure it out.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:34 AM   #175
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.
This is me. Well, I'm not a feedee because I don't have someone to feed me. I just love to eat. I'm not trying to gain, but since I have literally tried everything to do do, I'm not trying to lose weight either. I love food! The the excitement of finding a new recipe, or the warm feeling of cooking something familiar, the stress and joy of shopping for ingredients, smell of the food cooking, the constant sampling (), the pride at looking at the completed dish (and the despair when it fails), all of it! And of course, the bliss of the first bite! And the second, and third, and fourth,...all the way to the yummy satiation. *Sigh* I love food. And I would love to have someone to feed me, especially my own food.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote