Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #201
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
This was a great post.

It is kind of mind-boggling, how very much people assume they know about others whose actual daily lives they know little, if anything, about. All of a sudden we all KNOW that any particular person practiced feederism to an extreme in their everyday lives AND died because of fat-related issues? That's some awesome Magic 8 Ball you've got there, folks.

And as long as we're discussing "ZOMG! deathfat strikes again!", I'm willing to bet that feederism had zippity-doo-dah to do with most of the supersized among us becoming supersized. So, fine, if anyone wants to talk about the health risks of being my size, or Heather's size, or anyone's size, fine, let's do it. But keep in mind, fatness does not happen to most of us because of the evil feeder twirling his mustache behind the curtain, so if you're going to tsk-tsk at feeders and feedees and warn them about the perils of that mythical 500 lb. mark, make sure you save some for me, too, because no one "encouraged" me to this weight.
"Deathfat Strikes Again" sounds like an AWESOME movie title. Not so much a band name, though, so I'll work on the screenplay.

And, yes, this and Heather's post had to be said. Well done, ladies!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #202
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i should really read between the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"

Last edited by disconnectedsmile; 12-11-2009 at 04:08 PM.
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #203
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Is it just me or are there others out there that see a slight connection between feedism and the death of some of our loved ones on this board? How utterly, utterly bizarre to be celebrating the thing that had everything to do with the demise of some of our beloved friends.

I really, really don't get it.

*reply removed as it's not timed correctly - will gladly repost when privileges are restored*

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-12-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: *didn't even know he was timed out
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #204
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, this thread STARTED as honest and informative. Now it is probably heading for Locksville with the rest of the feederism discussions.

We all enjoy life and mourn death in our own way. Don't deny others the same right.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #205
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Isn't Les on a timeout? That being the case, should we STILL be engaging him?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #206
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
Well, this thread STARTED as honest and informative. Now it is probably heading for Locksville with the rest of the feederism discussions.

We all enjoy life and mourn death in our own way. Don't deny others the same right.
Disregarding the previous post,

My new g/f isn't into the feederism, the gaining or the overeating part. However she is very VERY pleased when she can't fit into a pair of old pants and I can't keep my hands off her, telling her how awesome that is and how great she looks.

She now proudly shows off her body in stuff she hasn't worn in years because she knows I like it. Positive thinking and actions bring about positive reactions.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #207
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Disregarding the previous post isn't writing about disregarding the previous post, Kevin.

That said, my question was a legitimate one. I have seen examples of mods chastising people for making comments AFTER someone has been banned or put on a time out. Has that policy been changed?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #208
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Disregarding the previous post isn't writing about disregarding the previous post, Kevin.

That said, my question was a legitimate one. I have seen examples of mods chastising people for making comments AFTER someone has been banned or put on a time out. Has that policy been changed?
Unless you have something positive to bring to the topic of Feeding, feedism and into overeating......why are you here?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #209
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Unless you have something positive to bring to the topic of Feeding, feedism and into overeating......why are you here?
Look, Kevin. Unless you're a moderator, kindly refrain from comment on the appropriateness of my presence here, or anywhere else for that matter.

I do not think that it is fair to engage Les when he is unable to respond. A comment was directed at Les, in this thread. To that end, my response was valid, in this thread.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #210
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Boredom....

Quote:

My new g/f isn't into the feederism, the gaining or the overeating part. However she is very VERY pleased when she can't fit into a pair of old pants and I can't keep my hands off her, telling her how awesome that is and how great she looks.

She now proudly shows off her body in stuff she hasn't worn in years because she knows I like it. Positive thinking and actions bring about positive reactions.
Now are you two enjoying trying different places to eat or is there just one style of food that your gf enjoys..

On days when your gf needs a break from the huge meals- does she resort to power shakes?

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #211
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Boredom....

Now are you two enjoying trying different places to eat or is there just one style of food that your gf enjoys..

On days when your gf needs a break from the huge meals- does she resort to power shakes?
Again disregarding the previous jibberjabber:

My g/f and I go everywhere affordable. Sometimes that means a lowly Denny's or a Chateau, but its what we can afford....life in the real world ya know?

She's not into the eating/gaining, she's into my touch, love and appreciation for her gorgeous figure. If she can put on a small top and tight pants and have me all over her, then she's happy
Old 12-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #212
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Isn't Les on a timeout? That being the case, should we STILL be engaging him?

I didn't know that, to be honest.

I'll be glad to repost when he returns.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #213
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Is it just me or are there others out there that see a slight connection between feedism and the death of some of our loved ones on this board? How utterly, utterly bizarre to be celebrating the thing that had everything to do with the demise of some of our beloved friends.

Yes, and I can't support this place anymore.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #214
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffff View Post
Bye.
xxxxxxxx
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #215
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
na na na na

na na na na

hey hey hey

goodbye

*waves*

everybody now, na na na na.....
Old 12-13-2009, 08:19 AM   #216
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

"Quote:

Yes, and I can't support this place anymore."

People ultimately choose what they want to do, and we should be supportive of the choices they make. Death comes whether you want it to or not, however life is precious, and should be a persons choice for themselves, not by society or a doctor.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #217
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It seems a lot of people are feeling this way at the moment for one reason or another.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #218
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
It seems a lot of people are feeling this way at the moment for one reason or another.
Who are a lot of people? Mr. Timeout and the fffff poster?

Les baby's absurd out of nowhere post is a great example of why the erotic weightgain board is protected.

As for this thread Les is gone, and we only had one actual jump on poster- For an unprotected area with this topic I think it went pretty well (you should have seen what would have happened a few years back phewwww).
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #219
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Who are a lot of people? Mr. Timeout and the fffff poster?

Les baby's absurd out of nowhere post is a great example of why the erotic weightgain board is protected.

As for this thread Les is gone, and we only had one actual jump on poster- For an unprotected area with this topic I think it went pretty well (you should have seen what would have happened a few years back phewwww).
I don't just mean on this forum. I have seen a lot of people with stuff like 'On disgust out' under their avitar and other people who have said they don't want to be here for different reasons.
What would have happened a few years ago?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #220
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Don't let them get you down, there has always been a small but vocal percentage of, I will call them Negative Types but they are very much the minority...

Oh a few years back a thread like this would have generated a small tidal wave of derailing jack-asses haha, glad that trend has essentially disappeared
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #221
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I don't just mean on this forum. I have seen a lot of people with stuff like 'On disgust out' under their avitar and other people who have said they don't want to be here for different reasons.
What would have happened a few years ago?
I don't think this is a new phenomenon at all. I've been on Dims forever, and there has always been plenty of turnover in the membership. When one side of any debate (feedism, WLS, etc.) is happy, the other side is outraged and disgusted and is questioning why they spend their time here. It's the nature of the internet and social interaction. Some people take it personally or get angry enough to take their toys and go home. Some won't be back, but some will. Some will welcome them back and some won't. The bottom line is that for every person who is completely disenfranchised with Dimensions, there is another who thinks this place is fantastic and can't imagine her life without it.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #222
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
financially?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #223
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm really disturbed by the heavy moderation taking place regarding uh, posts like les' but i'm biased

it's not as black and white as that and there are plenty of ways to word one offensively but there are a lot of discussions you can't fault people for wanting to have regarding the gaining/health dichotomy. and pretending it doesn't exist makes this board no better than any avowedly anti-fat fitness forum. such as the case, i've had a few valuable discussions in the past week privately. because real people exist outside of message boards.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #224
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dan, I get what you're saying.. and I agree to an extent, but is this particular thread really the most appropriate place to voice those concerns? hint: no
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #225
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

correct but this is not the only thread