Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive

Old 08-15-2009, 06:58 AM   #1
chubsixtysix

chubsixtysix can now change their title
Default Gift for a Very Good Mother by by Chubsixtysix (~FFA/~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, ~SWG)

~FFA/~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, ~SWG - Santa takes care of the kids, but Susan finds out who gives gifts to moms

Gift for a Very Good Mother
by Chubsixtysix

Chapter One

Susan sat on a bench facing the central fountain at her local mall. It was three days before Christmas and she had just finished all of her major shopping. She still had to go to the grocery store and wanted a few more stocking stuffers for the kids. But really, now that she had finally got her hands on the trendy new electronic toy that her 12 year old had his heart set on, she was done.

Sipping a spiced latte, she let herself relax for a few minutes of prime people watching.

Off to the right she could see the long line of preschoolers and parents waiting to have their pictures taken with Santa under the three story Christmas tree. A beautiful family just entered the queue: twin blonde girls who looked like they might be in kindergarten, a smaller blonde boy with the most gorgeous curls, their slim brunette mother and their father, who had the same blonde curls as the little boy. They were ready for a family portrait in their red and green turtlenecks and jeans.

Susan told herself not to stare, but she couldn’t peel her eyes off the young blonde father. He looked to be well over six feet tall, had powerful broad shoulders and arms that framed a rather impressive girth quite nicely. Just then Susan was gifted with a gorgeous side view of belly when the man spun around to scoop up his escaping toddler.

As he bent over, Susan glimpsed a generous slice of wrap-around love handle and the tops of his well-rounded butt cheeks. Better yet, his very full belly and plump pectorals pressed out against his form-fitting turtleneck as they sagged down toward the floor. The picture was perfected by a brief peak of the bottom of his belly poking out beneath his shirt.

The father scooped up his toddler and plopped him up on top of his shoulders. They were an adorable site with the little curly top leaned over to peer down into his daddy's grinning face. Alas, Susan's eye candy was covered up. Grabbing his son's feet with one hand, the father used his other hand to quickly pull up his drooping jeans and readjust his shirt so that he was fully covered.

Susan was not disappointed, however, because the young father started to bounce on the balls of his feet to amuse his son. The little boy giggled as his daddy jiggled him. Susan’s stomach felt warm and gooey as she watched the mass of the daddy’s wide belly jiggled along. Nice. His shirt crept up over his belly and now a plump ring of bouncing overhang was uncovered.

When her view was blocked by new entries into the line of families to see Santa, Susan allowed herself to fall into her favorite BHM fantasy. Just the thought of being encased in the broad sweep of such powerful arms and pressed up against the soft mass of such a generous belly made her feel warm and wet and wiggly. The thought of being helplessly pinned beneath him while said powerful large man had his way with… Well, it’s just a fantasy after all, but a really nice one.

Susan cast her gaze around for other beautiful big people. She knew it was far from the norm, but she found chubby men fascinatingly attractive. In fact, the bigger the better, in Susan’s opinion. She found something deliciously luscious about the swell of a great beer belly.

Looking at a big, broad belly, Susan liked to think of how it must have started as a little roll above the waist band. Her favorite part was imagining the man indulging in huge quantities of fabulously rich foods that made that little roll expand into the impressively large paunch. She would like to be the one to feed that hungry man, overindulge his every whim.

Too bad her own husband was a fitness and health food nut.

Glancing around, Susan saw some impressively large and luscious individuals. One, in particular, stuck out among the crowd. Taller and a few years older than the young blond father, this fellow was magnificent. He was classically tall, dark and handsome with a twist. His rugged good looks were, in Susan’s opinion, greatly enhanced by the magnitude of his presence. Perhaps 6 foot five inches, Susan thought he must weigh at least 350 pounds. He carried it well, walking with strength and confidence.

Susan sighed as the crowd moved on. She finished her latte and was starting to gather up all her shopping bags when a trim grey haired woman in a stylish pants suit asked to share her bench.

“Sure. I was just leaving, anyway,” Susan replied.

The woman made a vague gesture with her hand and then said, “Please don’t leave on my account. It’s important to take time out to connect as humans during this very stressful time of year.”

Forgetting all about her other errands, Susan's mood suddenly shifted; she decided that she would love to sit and chat with this very kind looking woman. Somehow, Susan felt comfortable in this stranger’s presence.

The woman extended a business card and said, “I should introduce myself to you, Susan. I am Kirsten K. Laws. I work as my husband’s executive assistant and I am here to grant your fantasy.”

Susan accepted the card, but could not respond. This woman knew her name! That was strange enough, but what could she mean about granting her fantasy? Susan had never once articulated her feelings to anyone.

She looked down at the business card, hoping for answers but found more questions. The luminescent white card read “Kirsten K. Laws, Assistant Extraordinaire” and was surrounded by actual spinning snowflakes fluttering around the card. Susan became quite dizzy and had to pull her eyes away. She shook her head and asked somewhat dumbly, “What?”

Kirsten laughed melodiously and pulled out another business card. “Maybe it will help you to know who my husband is?”

Looking at the bright red business card, Susan read “Santa K. Laws, C.E.O., Kringle Enterprises.”

“Oh, I get it! You’re Mrs. K. Laws. Mrs. Claus! Very funny,” said Susan, as she prepared to leave. “Thanks. I needed a good laugh.”

The woman reached out and gently placed her hand on Susan’s arm to stop her. Smiling, she said, “Yes, I am Mrs. Claus. That’s exactly right. But it’s no joke. Kris takes such good care of all the children, but does nothing for the mothers. It’s not much, but every year I get to grant the wishes of five mothers who have been very good.”

Susan was grinning from ear to ear. “You are really good at this. Where’s the camera?”

With an indulgent expression, Mrs. Claus explained, “Seriously, Susan, I can prove it.”

She rummaged around in a big red leather purse and pulled out a snow globe. Handing it to Susan, she said, “This is your fantasy.”

Susan’s jaw dropped as she looked into the snow globe and saw:

In a miniature version of her own living room, an extremely heavy version of her husband, Jeff, leaned forward and pushed off of the arms of his lazy-boy to stand up. Once standing, she saw that this image of Jeff was much heavier than the young father she had watched today, his stomach was larger and his weight gain appeared to have spread a layer of padding over his whole body as well.

He rubbed his great belly fondly and smiled as a little image of Susan walked into the room with a tray of Christmas cookies. Jeff popped a cookie in his mouth and planted a slightly crumby kiss on her cheek. He took the tray and turned to put it down, giving Susan a rear view of her much wider husband’s beautifully round bottom framed snuggly in a pair of khakis that left very little to the imagination.

Susan looked up at Mrs. Claus but was speechless. So many thoughts spun in her head that she could not latch on to one quickly enough to articulate it.

Mrs. Claus smiled warmly. “This is your fantasy, isn’t it?”

Susan nodded.

“Well then. We should go and have a more private chat over a cup of something hot,” said Mrs. Claus as she led Susan off to a bistro in the next wing of the mall.

~~~~~~~

Susan was still in a daze as she parked her car in the driveway. Checking her watch, she saw that the kids wouldn’t be home from school for another 20 minutes or so. Good. She had time to stash all the gifts and hopefully keep some surprises for Christmas morning.

Once she had stashed all her purchases, she pulled the snow globe out of her purse and took it to the kitchen table. Leaning in close and staring she saw the impossible scene with an obese Jeff continue to play out:

Mini obese-Jeff was in the kitchen mixing a batch of homemade eggnog, something he would never drink in real life. His movements were made slightly awkward by the distance his belly pushed him away from the counter. Giving up, he pulled the mixing bowl up against his chest, resting on his belly, and whisked it in that position. He poured a tall frothy glass full, added a generous dollop of rum and he strode back to the living room.

As he went, Susan noticed that Jeff’s stride had changed. His steps were a bit shorter and wider. And with the sway of his larger body, Susan thought this walk was definitely sexier than anything she had ever seen.

“Hoo boy!” thought Susan, relishing the hot thrill that scene had given her.

Hearing the front door slam open and book bags dropped, Susan quickly hid the snow globe at the back of a cabinet of pots and pans. Putting the whole impossible Mrs. Claus thing out of her mind, she went to greet her children. She had promised that they would bake cookies this afternoon.

(continued in post 9 of this thread)

A/N: Let me know what you think? I just eat up feedback.

Last edited by Observer; 08-24-2009 at 08:18 AM.
chubsixtysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More please...

Based on your descriptions I get a great visual as i read it.

Kudos .... do they make those anymore
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

keep going... i'm enjoying this and think it could go somewhere good
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A great start and a funny premise. I like the idea that Mrs. Claus helps out the women.

I only have one question which will more than likely be revealed in the next part, and that is how the wish will be granted. A steady gain, or a sudden granting of the wish, expanding him to that size (more than likely on christmas morning). I'm partial to gain, but any story this well-written will be great whatever you decide to make it.

I just don't like waiting.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, talk about Christmas in August--this story is a real treat

Please do continue!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What a great beginning!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

Can't wait for more!
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

.... normally I avoid WG-stories involving magic like the plague, but this is adorable and got me hooked after the first 2 lines!
Please continue!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #9
chubsixtysix

Chapter Two

Susan thought more about her strange encounter at the mall as she directed her 10 year old twins, Katie and Ella, and her 12 year old son, Sam, in the messy process of baking cookies. Only half of her mind was on making sure the right ingredients got in the bowl and nobody burnt themselves on the oven. For the most part, she went over the main points of that strange conversation.

Mrs. Claus – who insisted on being called Kirsten – had taken her to Starbucks, where she ordered two of Susan’s favorite spiced latte. Kirsten’s plan was simple. First, Kirsten would ‘arrange new opportunities’ and ‘provide alternative perspectives’ for Jeff, whatever that meant.

Secondly, Kirsten gave Susan a copy of the North Pole Delights and told her to add one new North Pole recipe each day. Flipping through the North Pole Cookbook, Kirsten showed Susan how some of the ingredients were printed in green italics. After they finished their coffee, Kirsten showed Susan a little store between Harry & David and the Disney Store called Elven Specialties where Susan should buy any of the green specialty ingredients. Kirsten filled a shopping basket with several boxes and bottles of spices and canned goods. The very short cashier seemed to know Kirsten and waived her off without letting her pay.

By this time, Susan was at least partially convinced that her chubby hubby fantasy might soon become a reality. Once she began to seriously consider it, Susan had several reservations. Would Jeff be truly happy or would he resent being manipulated? Would he stay healthy? Would Jeff’s weight gain be permanent or just a temporary thing?

Kirsten assured Susan that Jeff would be happy because he would be making his own decisions. “We are not taking Jeff’s free will away. We are merely providing opportunity and temptation. If Jeff does not want to take advantage of the opportunities he won’t. Temptation will only succeed if he chooses to accept it.”

Kirsten assured her that Jeff would be perfectly healthy, and that at the end of a year, Jeff would get the choice to decide whether he was happy with his new lifestyle or wanted to go back. If Jeff was unhappy, the whole fantastic year would be washed away from everything but Susan’s memory.

Lastly, Kirsten told Susan that she would keep the snow globe. If she wanted inspiration, she could see the possible future at any time. If she needed help, she could rub the globe and Kirsten would appear in it.

“Like a genie?” Susan giggled.

“Exactly,” Kirsten had replied with a wink.

It sounded too good to be true. But still, Susan had the snow globe as proof of at least the possibilities. She pulled out her new little red cookbook. Supposing that it couldn’t hurt to try a few recipes, Susan opened to the cookie section, where the first entry was Phabulous Pfefferneuse.

After checking to see that she had the specialty spices needed for the recipe, Susan said, “Hey kids. How about we try something new this year? The next batch we make will be Pfefferneuse.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Susan was just starting dinner when Jeff walked in. Pulling broccoli from the refrigerator, she commented, “You’re early…”

“No basketball today. There is some big emergency at the Y and they are closed for the day,” he explained sadly as he stood behind her at the counter with his hands on her waist and his nose nuzzling into her hair. “Mmm. You smell like gingerbread. Have you been baking?”

Leaning back into his embrace, Susan gestured at the stack of containers all around the toaster. “The kids helped me. We made Spritz, Gingerbread and Pfefferneuse.”

“Pfefferneuse? Those were my favorites when I was a kid.” Jeff’s excited tone faded as he said sadly, “But only the ones Gramma Anna made. Hers were special.”

Susan turned to give Jeff a proper hug. Having lost his mother to a car accident when he was a baby, Jeff’s Gramma Anna had moved in with his dad and two brothers and raised him. He was crushed when Gramma Anna died when he was nine years old. Even now, he got melancholy when he thought of her.

Resting her head on his shoulder, Susan said, “That’s sweet. I didn’t know your Gramma made Pfefferneuse. Do you want to try one of these?”

“Meh,” Jeff shrugged. “You know I’m not much for sweets these days. And they’re probably nothing like Gramma’s. I haven’t ever found any like hers.”

Trying not to sound too hopeful, Susan reached for the right Tupperware container and opened it up under Jeff’s nose. “You never know. A new friend of mine gave me her own special recipe.”

Jeff inhaled the spicy aroma and sneezed from the powdered sugar he’d snorted. Laughing, he said, “I sure can remember all that powdered sugar. I was always such a mess!”

“Well?” prompted Susan.

“Oh, ok,” allowed Jeff. “I’ll try one.”

Emphasis was on the singularity of the one cookie as Jeff decided that he would try to humor Susan.

Plucking one cookie out, Jeff took a cautious bite. His eyebrows rose as he chewed and a smile bloomed on his face.

“Good!” he praised before he popped in the second half of the cookie. “These are just as chewy and spicy as I remember. What are those chewy chunks?”

“Those are citron,” answered Susan. Thrilled that Mrs. Claus’ recipe was such a hit, she asked hopefully, “Want some more?”

Wiping his powdery fingers and mouth with a napkin, Jeff declined, “Nah. Don’t want to ruin my dinner. Do you want me to make a quick salad?”

Feeling silly for starting to have any faith in Mrs. Claus’ silly scheme, Susan waved Jeff off. “The salad is already done and in the fridge. Why don’t you go say hi to the twins. They will be thrilled that you are home early.”

After Jeff left, Susan went back to her preparations, thinking all the while about the mysterious Mrs. Claus. It was true that Jeff had actually eaten one of the North Pole cookies when he usually refused all sweets. But a single cookie would not change anything.

Thinking of Mrs. Claus’ words about persistence and patience, she pulled out North Pole Delights, went to the index and found a recipe for Cranberry Vinaigrette salad dressing. That sounded like something Jeff would try more than once. Torn between feeling ridiculous and optimistic, Susan mixed up the dressing and hoped for the best.

(continued in post 15 of this thread)

a/n: Thanks for the feedback!!

Last edited by Observer; 08-25-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #10
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStarling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is so sweet! Very clever as well. Can't wait for the rest!
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #11
Lardibutts
Aged Member

Lardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default delicious details

Quote:
What are those chewy chunks?”
“Those are citron,” answered Susan
Quote:
she pulled out North Pole Delights, went to the index and found a recipe for Cranberry Vinaigrette salad dressing. That sounded like something Jeff would try more than once. Torn between feeling ridiculous and optimistic, Susan mixed up the dressing and hoped for the best.
So who was it who said "God is in the detail"?

You have such a light touch, I reckon you cook as well as you write!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
chubsixtysix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lardibutts View Post
So who was it who said "God is in the detail"?

You have such a light touch, I reckon you cook as well as you write!
Thanks so much!! I love to cook, but don't have a whole lot of time to do it right. When I read, it's the little details that pull me in and create images. As it is the imagery that is so fun in wg stories, hopefully I can draw something vivid here.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #13
captaincane99

captaincane99 can now change their title

excellent so far
captaincane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:36 AM   #14
mddubya

mddubya has said some nice things

Awesome story so far. I don't normally care for the BHM tales, but this one is a very good read and intriguing. I only hope the Mother gains a bit too,
mddubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
chubsixtysix

Chapter Three

Susan woke up on the morning of Christmas Eve to the delighted squeals of her children chanting “Snow Day, Snow Day, happy happy Snow Day!”

Looking blearily out the window, she could see the telltale yellowish haze of a full blown snow storm. Happy that all her essential shopping was done and that Jeff was already up with the kids, she rolled over to catch another half hour of sleep.

She never really fell back to sleep, but thought dreamily of Jeff’s quirky reaction to the North Pole recipes the night before. His first reactions had not been terribly promising. He had obviously enjoyed his first Pfefferneuse, but turned down another. He had raved about the new cranberry vinaigrette. Still, Susan couldn't see how any salad dressing could really help with a weight gain plan.

After dinner last night, things had started looking up.

Jeff had suggested that “the kids might enjoy some of the great cookies they baked for dessert.”

With that he of course had reluctantly accepted another two cookies for himself. As the night went on, Susan noticed Jeff taking unexplained trips to the kitchen where the popping sound of Tupperware strongly suggested he was swiping more cookies.

Encouraged by Jeff’s atypical snacking, Susan set up a heaping plate of cookies and placed it on the coffee table in the living room, where the family was finishing up decorations. Normally, Jeff would have chided Susan for encouraging their children to eat too many empty calories. Susan did a mental cheer when Jeff took two cookies and crunched them down without comment.

Susan estimated that Jeff probably ate a dozen cookies all told last night. While that wasn’t much, it was twelve more than he would usually have eaten. With or without bulking Jeff up, Susan would be very glad if she could remove Jeff’s sour attitude toward desserts in general. He often made her feel like she was dooming their children to a lifetime of cavities and scurvy any time she served any kind of sweets.

By the time Susan gave up on getting any extra sleep, Jeff and the children had already bundled up to go outside and shovel the driveway and walks.

After starting a fresh pot of coffee, she pulled her little red cookbook out and started mixing a batch of North Pole hot chocolate. By the time the shoveling crew tracked snow back into the house, she had pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and hot chocolate ready.

The children sat down enthusiastically for breakfast. As she expected, Jeff declined breakfast, grabbed a high fiber breakfast bar, and headed out to work at Pinnard's Emporium, the small department store Jeff had inherited from his father. Ten minutes later, however, he trudged back in to the kitchen with newspaper in hand and told her that the roads were entirely blocked. He had called his manager, who was similarly stranded, and they had agreed to delay opening the store until noon.

Jeff got himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table to read the paper. 99% sure he would say ‘no’, Susan offered, “I’ve still got plenty of hot breakfast if you want any.”

Jeff looked up from the paper and inhaled deeply. “What is that smell? Are you baking brownies already?”

“Um, no. Brownies? You must smell the hot chocolate. In honor of the snow, I made it from scratch with milk, not a mix. It does smell good, doesn’t it?”

“Mm-hm. You know, I think I will have a mug of that, please. I never bother with the instant stuff. It’s just not the same.” Jeff accepted the mug and took a cautious sip. Finding that it wasn’t too hot, he made an 'mmm' of approval and drained the whole mug.

Turning the page of his newspaper, Jeff exclaimed, “Oh no! That little emergency at the YMCA yesterday wasn’t so little. There was a fire in the teen lounge. See the picture? It’s totally gutted.”

Looking over his shoulder at the picture Susan saw black ruins and open sky. “How far beyond the lounge did the fire go?”

“It says the central utilities room and the roof in the gym and the pool room burned as well. The whole Y will have to stay closed until the utilities and roof are fixed. I don’t know how long that will take, but it looks like basketball will be out for at least that long. I’ll have to call the guys and see if we can find another gym.”

Wondering if time off from his four times a week basketball routine was one of Kirsten’s promised “new opportunities,” Susan collected Jeff’s empty hot chocolate mug.

“Would you like more?” she asked.

“No thanks. But, you know, I think I will take you up on that breakfast offer. All that fresh air and shoveling really worked up my appetite.”

Susan turned away to rinse off his mug so that he would not see the huge grin on her face. Trying not to sound too excited, she responded, “Ok hun. I’ll just heat it up for you.”

Knowing Jeff would be too engrossed in his paper to notice a bomb go off, Susan scraped most of the leftovers into the trash. She whipped up four fresh scrambled eggs and made three large pancakes to go with the five leftover slices of bacon. Placing a full plate in front of Jeff, she apologized, “I know that’s probably more than you'll eat, but I'm not saving the leftovers. Just eat what you want and I’ll throw the rest away.”

Now reading the local business news, Jeff nodded absently. He took time enough to salt the eggs and put syrup on the pancakes and then went back to reading. Sitting down with her own coffee and a book, Susan discreetly watched Jeff mindlessly start in on the eggs, move on to the bacon and plod through the thick, rich stack of pancakes. He finished his paper and breakfast at the same time. Folding the paper, he looked up and said, “Thanks! That was great, Suze. Not the thing for everyday, of course, but delicious for a snowy Christmas Eve.”

By 11:30 that morning, it had started snowing heavily again and the travel advisories sounded dire. They were predicting 18 more inches of snow by rush hour, which was far more than folks in the tri-state area were accustomed to. Jeff called his manager and told him to let their employees know the store was closed for the day. No matter how disappointing the loss of Christmas Eve sales might be, Jeff couldn’t stand the idea of being responsible for any of his long time employees getting hurt in an accident trying to get in to work.

While Susan baked cookies and other North Pole goodies, Jeff and the kids trekked down to the Mill Hill for hours of glorious sledding and horseplay. Just after four o’clock, they came home to announce that they were exhausted, freezing and starving. Susan offered them more of the North Pole hot chocolate and cookies to tide them over until an early dinner.

For once, Jeff didn’t criticize her snack offering. To the contrary, he told the children to change in to dry clothes and that he would bring their snacks out to the family room. Amazed to see Jeff’s change in attitude, Susan happily fixed a tray with hot chocolate, cookies and napkins. Optimistic, she pressed her luck ever so slightly by adding two marshmallows to each mug.

“You’re the best,” Jeff told her, taking the tray without his usual anti-marshmallow gripe about 'useless balls of pure sugar'. Smiling about her small victory, Susan went back to dinner preparations. She was surprised when Jeff brought a completely empty tray back ten minutes later.

“The kids finished all the cookies that quickly?” she queried.

Jeff shrugged and ducked his head a little. “I might have helped ‘em out a bit.”

Clearing his throat, he announced, “I’m going to go shovel again. We’ve gotten another foot since this morning.”

Susan couldn’t have been happier at dinner that night. She had made Jeff's obligatory salad, her own recipes for minestrone soup and lasagna to go with a vegetable casserole, bread, salad and deserts out of North Pole Delights. The children were all in high spirits and ate heartily. For once, Jeff ate like an active carefree man, instead of a neurotic weight conscious nutritionist.

He started with his salad as always. Upon tasting the new dressing, he decided to add croutons, cheese and almonds to 'round out the taste'. After the salad, he had a hunk of bread with his soup, took a large slab of lasagna and sprinkled it generously with grated cheese, and ate generous portions of the casserole.

Best of all, Jeff enjoyed his meal. Instead of hemming and hawing about fat content and probable calorie counts, he ate eagerly, making appreciative noises all the while.

“Can’t believe how hungry I am,” he noted as he took small second portions. “Must be all the outdoor exercise.”

As he finished, he exclaimed, “Wow. This was really great, don’t you think, kids?”

Susan basked in the praise, happily watching Jeff eat more than she could remember him eating in one sitting. She couldn’t quite believe it when, after cleaning his second plate, Jeff remarked, “I could really eat more, but I should save room for dessert.”

She nearly burst into giggles when Jeff took slices of cheese cake and mince pie and 5 Pfefferneuse because he couldn’t decide on his dessert. The slices were slim, but this was so far out of character for Jeff that their 12 year old son started teasing him about it. Mercilessly.

Jeff was good natured about the teasing and said something about all things in moderation and exceptions on special days. All during the back and forth banter, Jeff continued to devour his desserts. Susan watched as he ate one bite after the other, savoring every taste with a satisfied smile on his face.

Susan and Jeff sat happily together at the table long after the children had cleared everything and been excused. Groaning that he had eaten too much, Jeff didn’t want to budge. Instead of popping right up to go 'accomplish something' as he usually did after dinner, he sat and told Susan how much he loved her, how great the meal had been. He shared his thoughts about a new marketing direction for the store and listened to Susan’s responding ideas.

Christmas had come early for Susan. This is what she wanted for Jeff: relaxed, unconcerned enjoyment and togetherness. She wanted to give this to him every day. She wanted him to let her spoil him with all of his favorites. She wanted him to enjoy his food so much that he would crave it beyond any reasonable need, simply wanting more just for the joyful experience of it. She wanted to fill him with such a sublime happiness that he would slow down his manic pace and take time to enjoy the little things with her and with the kids.

If every day could be like today, thought Susan, I just might get my wish.

TBC

Continued in post #19

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-08-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely! And it has me looking forward to snow
Old 08-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #17
mddubya

mddubya has said some nice things

I am enjoying this story more than I have any in a long while. I can not wait for the next installment. You have a excellent writing style, thank you for posting it.
mddubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:58 AM   #18
chubsixtysix

Hi everyone:
Thanks for all your kind comments. It's nice to know that folks are enjoying this.
I'm sorry my update has taken so long, but I really wasn't happy with this chapter. Somehow the characters got all involved in a family trauma that took away from the whole wg thing. It took me a while to realize that real life has no place in this fantasy. So, I kicked the extended family out of the story and went back to the story board.
With that explanation, the next post will be Christmas Day.
Enjoy!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #19
chubsixtysix

Chapter Four
Christmas Day

Christmas Day came bundled in a thick blanket of snow. Susan and her family slept in under the soothing haze of the stormy yellow-grey sky.

Just after 8 am, Katie was the first to wake. Looking out her window and seeing a winter wonderland, she shrieked and jumped up on the foot of Ella’s bed. “Wake up! We’re having a White Christmas!” Used to her twin’s wake-up calls, Ella was up and bouncing with her in moments. Holding hands while they bounced and sang, the girls were not only loud – their bed bouncing shook the house.

Sam joined them and, pointing out that it was hours later than they ‘should’ have gotten up on Christmas morning, instigated an ambush on their parents.

Still snuggling, Susan and Jeff were listening to the silliness from the warmth of their bed. Jeff scowled at Sam’s plan, but Susan grinned and said, “It’s ok. At least we got to sleep in. Do you think you can still catch them all?”

Jeff rolled his eyes and agreed to play the game the family had played so often when the three children were small. Susan and Jeff feigned sleep so that they could catch and tickle the kids. In the end, all three kids were pinned by their dad while their mom tickled their trapped feet.

When the whole laughing bundle finally tromped down to the living room, Ella was the first to notice, “It’s FREEZING down here.” And it really was. Half an hour later, everyone was bundled in slippers and robes, the furnace had been turned up, a fire set in the fireplace, and Susan had served hot chocolate all around. The family was finally ready to open presents.

Susan played ‘elf’, handing out presents. After all the bargain shopping, secret keeping, decorating and wrapping, this was her favorite part with the kids. She made sure to hand out a few disappointing presents to tease the children first. Socks, books, bubble bath. Jeff played his part well, asking incredulously whether they thought they had been good enough to get anything better. Knowing their parents were teasing, but still half-worried that this just might be the year for nothing but socks, the kids were that much more excited when they opened the special games and gadgets that they really wanted.

Once the children were immersed in exploring their gifts, Susan looked for a gift for Jeff. An unfamiliar box caught her attention. Thinking it must be something Jeff bought for her, she checked the tag and was surprised to see it marked ‘To Jeff, From Mrs. Claus.” Having no clue what might be in the box, she handed it to Jeff, saying, “Here you go, Hun. This one is sure to be a surprise.”

Jeff opened the package and, looking puzzled, went back to read the tag again. “Mrs. Claus? I thought that was only for the kids.” As Jeff pulled the paper away from the package, Susan saw that it was a 10 pound box of Nash’s Chocolate Caramel Peanut Brittle, which she had never heard of.

“Susan,” mock-accused Jeff. “Where on earth did you find this? And how did you know it is my absolute favorite confection? I haven’t had any of this since I was a kid…” He trailed off as he peeled the plastic off the box, opened it up and pulled out a hunk of chocolate coated peanut brittle. Crunching his first bite, Jeff leaned back on the couch with a dreamy far-away look on his face.

Susan watched as Jeff absolutely lost himself in his box of peanut brittle. She had never seen him so completely enraptured by any food. Oblivious to anything else going on, Jeff alternately crunched the peanuts and let the candy melt in his mouth. After the first hunk, he pulled out a big triangle that was half of a sheet of the stuff. Susan watched in growing wonder as Jeff continued to blissfully munch away at what had to be a half-pound chunk.

By the time Jeff had finished the chunk of peanut brittle and was licking off his fingers, his head rested against the back of the couch and his eyes were closed. “Mmmm! Nothing like it,” he raved. Standing up, he announced, “That just demands a hot cocoa chaser. Want some while I’m up?”

When Jeff returned with his hot chocolate, he pulled an envelope from its hiding place between the branches of the Christmas tree. As he handed the envelope to Susan, he offered, “I’m not sure I can beat your surprise, but here’s your gift.”

Inside the envelope were airplane tickets and tickets for a Caribbean Cruise that Susan had been campaigning to go on for forever. “Oh, my god, oh my GOD, ohmygod,” she whispered as she re-read the itinerary and counted the tickets. Laughing, she plopped in Jeff’s lap, wrapped him in a great hug and shouted, “Thank you!!”

Hugging her back and giving her a tantalizing kiss just under her ear, Jeff responded, “I’m glad to be able to do this for you and the kids. It worked out perfectly. The store is doing really well this year, the travel agent called with a terrific discount, it is over the kids’ Winter Break, so they’ll only miss a couple days of school…”

The children, too, were thrilled about the cruise, which would take them away from the dreary Northeast for two weeks in February. With all the excited discussion about their cruise and opening the remainder of their gifts, the family was busy until noon. All the while, Susan watched as Jeff unconsciously snacked on his peanut brittle. Twice, when he reached the waxed paper between layers, he crumpled up the paper and went to the kitchen to refill his hot chocolate mug.

The third time he went to the kitchen, Susan caught sight of Jeff’s stomach through his untied bathrobe. The old shrunken t-shirt he wore as pajamas was riding up an inch from the waist band of his flannel pajama bottoms. Peeking out from the gap, Susan saw the slightly rounded beginning of a kissable belly.

Thinking she would like to take advantage of Jeff’s munching mood and get brunch on the table quickly, Susan looked around for any stray presents and found one that had been pushed under the couch. It was wrapped in the same unfamiliar green paper Jeff’s peanut brittle had been wrapped in. Looking at the tag, she saw that it was addressed to her. It was a beautiful leather bound photo album with a note inside that read:

Merry Christmas Susan,
Just as our babies grow up in the blink of an
eye, your fantasy year will fly by all
too quickly. Make sure to take lots of pictures
so you can really appreciate all of the changes
to come.
Also—another gift is in a hamper in your bedroom.
So that Jeff will not be discouraged by a shrinking
wardrobe, I give you several pairs of dress trousers,
dress shirts, jeans, tops and a belt. All made by the
elves, these clothes will expand and adjust to
fit Jeff perfectly, no matter how large he grows.
Happy Yuletide,
Mrs. Claus

Tucking the note into the photo album, Susan announced that brunch would be on the table in a half hour and everyone should wash up and get dressed.
She had prepared as much as she could ahead of time, so brunch was a snap. In no time at all, the family was seated at a dining table loaded with their favorite egg and sausage casserole, pancakes, bacon, apple cider donuts, sticky buns, coffee cake and a bowl of Clementine oranges.

The meal was just what Susan always thought brunch should be: happy people with so many choices it was impossible not to overeat.

Susan barely sat down before Jeff asked plaintively, “Is there any toast?” Looking over at her husband, she saw that he had piled his plate generously with some of everything on the table. The fact that he had taken so much was out of character for him. The fact that he was asking for something more was astonishing.

At another time, Susan might have told Jeff to go toast some bread for himself. But Susan did not want to discourage Jeff’s novel munching mood, so she popped right up, saying, “Sure thing, just a sec.” While the bread was toasting, she went through the special North Pole food and found a jar of cranberry orange marmalade to go with the toast.

Tray of toast, butter and marmalade in hand, Susan returned to a table that was abnormally quiet due to all the concentrated eating going on. Susan sat down, served her own plate and began to eat. She glanced over at Jeff and saw that he had cleared his plate and was serving himself seconds, including a pile of toast slathered generously with butter and marmalade.

Barely looking up from his task, Jeff pointed to the marmalade jar, swallowed quickly and said, “This stuff is FAN-tastic,” before stuffing the next bite into his mouth.

Susan was too excited to eat much, but nibbled and chatted with the children while discreetly watching Jeff gorge himself. The children finished quickly and asked if they could be excused to go play. Susan took the opportunity of cleaning up after the kids to also refresh the nearly empty serving dishes.

Susan chatted inanely about the cruise as she gazed at Jeff. She just could not take her eyes off of him as he repeatedly refilled his plate and continued to eat with unfettered enthusiasm. He was now wearing jeans and a black turtleneck and his full stomach was becoming obviously distended. Susan thought Jeff must be feeling uncomfortably full, but he did not seem to notice. If anything, his eating became faster as he went. He had been eating more than usual for the last couple of days, but nothing had prepared Susan for this.

Finally, after he had emptied every serving dish and scraped the last crumbs off of his plate, Jeff sat back with a big sigh. He praised, “Now that was delicious. Thanks, Hun.”

Susan responded honestly, “It’s my pleasure, really. I love to see you enjoy your food.”

Looking a bit drunk, Jeff gave her a crooked smile and told her, “I always love your cooking, but this was really… something.” He rubbed his swollen stomach and brought up a deep belch. “’Scuse me. Sorry,” he said sheepishly, adding, “Do you think there’s any more of that hot chocolate?”

“Sure!” Susan chirped, not believing his endurance. Jeff sluggishly cleared the table while she made another big pot of hot chocolate. When it was done, he took it into the living room, saying he was going to take a look at the new novel she had given him.

Susan set to work cleaning up from brunch and starting things for dinner. When she poked her head into the living room an hour later to check on Jeff, little butterflies flipped around in her stomach. Jeff was sound asleep in his favorite chair with his feet up on the hassock. His new book was upside down on one arm of the chair. The box of peanut brittle was open in his lap and crumbs littered the front of his shirt. And his belly, well… totally relaxed in sleep, his round little belly looked like the start of the paunch Susan dreamed about.

Resisting the temptation to rub big circles over his belly, Susan decided to put a blanket over his lap. She plucked the box out of his lap and saw that he had eaten his way down to the bottom layer. Just starting to wonder if she could buy more peanut brittle at the North Pole Shop, Susan realized she wouldn’t need to buy more because suddenly the box was nearly full again. Wow. That Mrs. Claus didn’t fool around.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-08-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #20
chubsixtysix

Chapter Six – Christmas Day, Part 2

Jeff was not usually one to take a nap, but he slept a good three hours while digesting Christmas brunch. He woke up feeling completely and utterly contented. Everything was right in this world. It was nearly dark outside and the living room glowed with the warm lights on the Christmas tree. He could hear Susan humming along with Christmas music as she worked in the kitchen. Inhaling deeply, he tried to make sense of the wonderful mix of food aromas. He couldn’t figure out what was cooking, but decided that it smelled absolutely heavenly. His stomach woke up just about then and growled in agreement.

Jeff rubbed his belly in fond memory of that fantastic brunch, especially the sticky buns. Thinking of the sticky buns reminded Jeff of his box of peanut brittle. So he reached over and took a small piece.

Thinking as he crunched, he looked out the window at the amount of snow that had fallen since yesterday and decided that he had better shovel before it snowed any more. It looked like close to a foot of fresh snow and he didn’t really want to find himself digging out much more than that in one go. Thinking he should fortify himself before heading out, he grabbed a larger chunk of peanut brittle and went to get ready.

~~~~~~~

Having enlisted the kids to help with the shoveling, the job was much less work. When they were done, Jeff hustled them inside to help their mom get ready for dinner. Noticing his jeans were wet and pulling uncomfortably, Jeff went upstairs and changed into his favorite pair of sweats. Feeling much more comfortable, Jeff got himself a beer and sat down at the kitchen table to referee the activities. When Susan told him it would be another half hour until everything was ready, he decided to help by fixing a plate of cheese and crackers. After offering some to everyone, he got another beer and sat down at the table with the cheese and crackers.

This was the life. The kids were big enough to actually be helpful. By some miracle they were all getting along today. Susan had prepared another amazing looking feast.

Sitting there at the table, Jeff chatted with the kids about their new games and promised to play the new Halo game with Sam the next day. He watched Susan moving around her kitchen with grace and certainty. She was absolutely in her element and, despite the little patch of flour on her cheek, Jeff thought she was at her most beautiful and sexy tonight.

When Susan called the kids back to take the food to the table, Jeff put the empty cheese plate in the dishwasher and hurried the parade of food to the table. Wanting to trade beer for wine, Jeff opened the bottle of red Susan had ready. Thinking of the meal to come, his appetite returned with a vengeance. He took the wine to the table and began to carve the roast. The perfectly done crispy outside and pink juicy inside of the roast made Jeff’s mouth water.

After carving the roast, the meal was one long edible blur to Jeff. The roast beef was as good as he’d anticipated, and even better with Susan’s special gravy. There were roasted potatoes, green bean casserole with the crispy onion things on top, creamed onions, stuffing (because the kids like it whether or not there is a turkey), sweet potatoes, Waldorf salad, hot rolls, two kinds of cranberry sauce, cut up raw veggies and dip. Everything was really good, but Jeff couldn’t seem to get enough of the roast beef and potatoes. He lost count of the times he refilled his own plate, but knew that every time he did, he took more meat and potatoes and less of the rest. And that was good, anyway, because most of the other stuff ran out. Jeff thought the kids must have been really hungry tonight to finish off the amount of food Susan had prepared.

By the time everyone was done with their dinner, Jeff had had his fill and more. Feeling wonderfully stuffed, Jeff sat back for a minute. Before he knew it, Susan had organized the clean up and dessert appeared on the table. Susan really catered to everyone in the family, Jeff thought, as he saw all their favorites. Susan had made apple pie and vanilla ice cream for Sam, German chocolate cake for the girls and mince pie with hard sauce for him. She was really too good to all of them, and Jeff told her so.

Just to be polite, because Susan had gone to so much trouble, Jeff took as small helping of all three desserts. The kids being kids, they gobbled their desserts and ran back off to the playroom. Jeff was almost glad they ran off, because it gave him time to relax with Susan, drinking an after dinner wine and enjoying dessert together.

Each of the desserts were delicious. Jeff had thought he might be too full, but completely forgot that concern as he enjoyed the wonderful tastes. The tart, sweet apple pie was still warm and melted the creamy vanilla ice cream perfectly. The cake was moist and chewy, halfway between cake and brownie consistency. The spicy blast of the raisin concoction in the mince pie needed the equally tasty rum hard sauce for balance.

There was an awful lot of dessert left because Susan had made so many. After eating his first small slices, Jeff took a larger serving of each one, one by one, so that he could concentrate on that one special taste. Then, seeing that there was only one hunk of apple pie left, he took that, so that there would be fewer leftovers to put away.

Feeling incredibly full after finishing the apple pie, Jeff sat chatting with Susan and sipped the last of his wine. Rubbing his packed stomach, he decided that he really liked the warm, heavy feeling. Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to recall chewing and swallowing each scrumptious bite. All of those bites, he thought, were rolled into one in his full stomach right now. Sigh.

When Susan suggested that he pick a movie while she made them some coffee, he asked for a mug of hot chocolate instead. He picked one of Susan’s favorites, You’ve Got Mail, and they snuggled down on the couch to watch. Jeff thought this was his kind of night. He had his arm around his girl, a cup of cocoa in his other hand and a plate of Pfefferneuse and peanut brittle on the coffee table. What could be better?

He must have dropped off at some point, because the next thing Jeff knew it was almost midnight and Susan was pulling him up off the couch. Refreshed from his second nap and feeling unaccountably contented, Jeff watched Susan’s round behind as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. In their room, he gave her a playful little goose, making her turn around and catching her around the waist. Susan gave him a mischievous smile and slid her hands up under his shirt to pull it up and off.

Both in a fabulous post-Christmas Feast glow, Susan and Jeff enjoyed a passionate ending to their very merry Christmas day.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-08-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
chubsixtysix

[Author’s Note:] Who knew Christmas could take so long?? Here is the third and final part of Christmas day, but as you will see, the story is still just beginning...

Chapter Seven
Christmas Day – Part 3 – Susan’s view

Susan laughed as she watched Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks dance around actually discovering their e-mail pal. She leaned into Jeff’s side for more warmth, thinking about getting a blanket or making a fire. Jeff’s arm tightened around her just as he gave a sharp snoring snort. Smiling, she took his empty mug from him and snuggled back in.

Now that she knew he was sleeping, she wanted to caress this new beginning.
She twisted toward him and put her hand over the little round curve that bulged out over the top of his sweat pants. His stomach was hard as a rock underneath the slimmest layer of flesh. Susan fantasized about how quickly that flesh would thicken and how soft it would be.

Gurgle. Susan giggled quietly and rubbed Jeff’s belly a bit more firmly after she heard and felt the shifting gurgle of his body trying desperately to digest the massive amount of food he had eaten today. Excited about how things were progressing, she thought of the photo album Mrs. Claus gave her. Mrs. Claus had a good point about keeping pictures of Jeff’s progress. Susan went to get her camera.

Good thing Jeff sleeps like a log, she thought as she turned lights on and off to get the best light and shadows to highlight Jeff’s new tummy. She ended up kneeling to get the best angle of Jeff with the tree in the background. Susan thought he looked adorable - kind of like a sleeping child with his chubby little belly. If everything went as planned, today would be a day she wanted to remember. If Jeff ends up liking his weight gain, she thought, maybe he’ll want to see this some day.

Having finished with her picture taking, Susan considered waking Jeff and taking him up to bed. She was quietly going mad with excitement and desire. Thinking about how much he ate and how he’d probably feel friskier after he’d digested most of it, she decided to let him sleep for a while.

After she sent the kids to bed, she went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of wine and a dish of Waldorf Salad. It was funny, with all the cooking and feeding Jeff she had been doing over the last few days, Susan really hadn’t had time to sit down and eat much herself. Thinking about it, she wondered what it would be like to actually lose some weight as Jeff gained. Currently 5 feet 6 inches and 165 pounds, she was a not-exactly-slim size 12. With a tendency to put weight on around her middle, she had fought a constant battle to stay thinner than Jeff. As she often joked, she would be damned if her husband would have a cuter little tushie than she does.

Jeff’s family all tended to be quite slim and his sisters had been pretty bitchy over the years about the fact that Susan had a broader build than they did. She thought briefly that it would be an even sweeter pleasure if she were to slim down at the same time Jeff filled out.

Thinking of a fuller Jeff, Susan felt impatient for big results. Wanting to see the full potential of her efforts, she pulled out the snow globe. Gazing into the globe, the falling snow melted away so that she could see a sunny scene at the family’s favorite beach. Looking closer still, the scene zoomed in:

Easily spotting their yellow and green striped beach umbrella, Susan saw her tanned mini-self sitting in a beach chair watching the twins play Frisbee at the water’s edge. The twins wore matching orange bikinis in which it was obvious that they had matured years beyond their current little girl bodies. She guessed they might be 12 or 13, making this scene a few years in the future.

Attracted by a flash of familiar chestnut brown hair, she noticed mini-Jeff and mini-Sam plodding slowly through the sand with trays overflowing with food from a boardwalk grill. She experienced a moment of maternal awe as she saw that Sam was now as tall as his father, though still weedy and undeveloped. Her attention was quickly distracted by the magnificent form of mini-Jeff. Susan was happy to see that he had grown, too, in every direction but up. She could not get enough of this Jeff.

‘Wow,’ she thought wryly, “’Mini-Jeff sure is a misnomer. For all that he’s an inch tall in there, he’s more maxi than mini, for sure. I’ll have to think of him as future-Jeff.”

Future-Jeff lumbered through the sand, sinking deeply with each wide step. His thick but well-defined calves and thighs exuded the brute strength needed to bear their heavy burden. His upper body was extraordinary – a huge, deeply tanned and oiled Buddha proudly topped with broad shoulders and burly arms. While there was obviously a lot of muscle somewhere underneath, smooth bulging mounds of fat jostled a jolly rhythm with each step.

Thinking back to the other version of Jeff she had seen in the snow globe, Susan was sure that Jeff had gained another fifty pounds or so. This Jeff looked like he must weigh somewhere around 350 pounds. Holy cow, thought Susan eagerly.

His relaxed posture and easy smile showed that he was entirely comfortable wearing nothing but a pair of blue swim trunks. Susan loved the way his swim trunks slung low in the front, forced down under his belly. Seeming to defy gravity, his belly was not actually drooping down yet, but protruded six or seven bouncy inches beyond his waistband all the way from one love handle to the other. Gah. Turning the globe slightly, Susan saw his swollen buttocks strained the fabric of his shorts as each round cheek bobbed alternately up and down. Gah again.

Looking up from his squeezable assets, Susan admired how full cheeks, a rounder jaw and chin and a beard-like double chin enhanced future-Jeff’s features, making him even more handsome than he had always been. Curious to see how he might feel about his impressive growth, Susan was glad to see Jeff and Sam chatting cheerfully and the corners of Jeff’s mouth pressing great dents into his adorably chubby cheeks when he smiled.

Having reached their umbrella, mini-Sam put both trays of food on the blanket and went to fetch his sisters. Mini-Susan stood up to greet Future-Jeff.

Susan was surprised to see that mini-Susan had undergone quite a bit of her own growth! Susan thought Mini-Susan looked like she had gained at least 50 pounds. A soft layer of padding appeared to spread evenly from head to toe, with bonus portions inflating her breasts and settling comfortably below her waist, giving her round hips, a generous bum and thick thighs.

At first, Susan was not entirely sure how she felt about her potential weight gain, but she decided to take her cues from future-Susan. Like future-Jeff, future-Susan’s relaxed expression and posture seemed to show that she was comfortable with her enlarged body. She did not wear one of the conservative swim dresses favored by so many larger women, but had chosen a bright floral swimsuit that showed her curves to full advantage. If future-Susan was happy with her larger body in a skimpy swimsuit on a crowded beach, well, Susan figured it couldn’t be so bad.

Future-Susan’s hips swayed and thighs wobbled more than Susan was used to as she walked around to Jeff. Future-Jeff leaned over to give her a quick kiss and moved closer so that they could stand and chat. Jeff held Susan at the waist, anchoring her to him so that they stood with belly pressing to belly. Susan let one hand rest on his large love handle and rubbed circles with her other hand on the bulge sprouting out just over his sternum. Various beach goers noticed this big beautiful couple, many staring, some pointing and waiving. From their smiles and relaxed body language, it was clear that future-Susan and future-Jeff took the attention in stride.

Sam returned with the twins and began to set out the family’s picnic. Susan held Jeff’s arm while he lowered himself to one knee and then sat. She gulped at the spectacle as the mounds of flesh on future-Jeff pooled toward the sand as he bent over. The gently swaying globe of flesh hung at least twice as far when he bent over than it did while he stood. Deft despite his bulk, Jeff shifted to a sitting position with surprising grace. After a shuffling around, he ended up with his knees akimbo and ankles crossed, his tanned round belly resting in the space between his legs. Susan laughed softly at the thought that future-Jeff would only need to shave his head to be mistaken for Buddha himself.

As the family started to eat, future-Jeff stretched to help distribute the food, squashing his big belly as he leaned. When all the food had been distributed, Jeff ‘s lunch included three burgers overflowing with toppings, a jumbo basket of onion rings and an extra paper bag stuffed with something greasy. After rearranging the wrap on his first burger to contain the toppings, he took his first big bite, nearly reaching the paper wrapper. Chewing reverently, he closed his mouth and tilted his head back ever so slightly and took a deep breath. Swallowing, he looked utterly content.

Susan watched as Future-Jeff adoringly ate his way through his three big burgers, pile of onion rings and extra large basket of cheese fries. He continued on steadily long after the rest of the family had finished. The kids hung around, continuing their conversation with future-Susan and occasionally including Jeff in whatever they were discussing. He looked calmer than he had today, thought Susan. He seemed less frantic to eat quickly and more certain about what he was doing. His big bites and efficient rhythm made it clear that he was well accustomed to eating large amounts like this on a regular basis.

Finally tearing her eyes away from the snow globe, Susan decided that Jeff had napped long enough. If watching Jeff eat like a champion all day hadn’t been enough, seeing a 350 pound future-Jeff sent her a powerful stab of desire.

Susan went to wake her big bundle of potential and help him stagger up to his feet. Flushed and rumpled from sleep, Jeff looked sweet and innocent and good enough to eat. Leading him up the stairs, she made sure to stay just a step ahead so that Jeff couldn’t miss his favorite view. She paused just past the doorway to their room, letting him catch her and initiate their foreplay. Thinking of how much fun they would have growing Jeff’s beautiful Buddha body, Susan couldn’t help but smile. Pushing Jeff back toward the bed, she slid her hands up under his shirt to pull it up and off.

[Author's Note:] So, what do you think? your feedback would be an early Christmas present for me...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-09-2010 at 03:05 AM. Reason: formatting
Old 09-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #22
chubsixtysix

Chapter Eight

New Years Eve

Getting ready to go out on New Year’s Eve, Jeff went automatically to his favorite black jeans and black button-down shirt that he always wore when he wasn’t sure how dressed up folks would be. The black jeans had a casual feel and the all-black blended in to anything, even suits.

He was irritated, however, when the jeans pulled tight on his thighs and ass. Thinking they would stretch out as he wore them, he blithely put on the black shirt and started to button it from top to bottom. As he went down the buttons, he found he had to pull the extra fabric from the back around to the front to get the button to reach the button holes. Hm. He thought this shirt had always been pretty roomy.

Well, when he tucked his tails in and tried to zip up the jeans, he was absolutely stuck. There was just no way he was going to get into these pants comfortably.

He knew he had been eating pretty freely over the holidays and realized he’d gotten too large for his black outfit. Peeling his clothes off, he figured it was time to face the music and see how much had he gained.

Walking to the bathroom in boxers and socks, he rubbed his stomach and looked down. Definitely a bit of a gut for the first time he could remember. Slapping it from the side, he winced and watched as his gut wobbled. He wouldn’t be surprised if he had gained a good ten pounds.

That slap shook up the heavy snack Jeff had just eaten. He had thought it would be a good idea to eat some before they went off to the land of party hors ‘devours, but now that he was thinking about his weight, the heavy food felt like a rock. When his guts started to rumble, Jeff rubbed back and forth to relieve the gas pain.

Stepping on the digital scale, he watched as the numbers fluctuated and settled out at 214 pounds. So far from his normal 188-192 range that he had to do the math, Jeff was astounded. He’d gained over twenty pounds. Holy shit.

He looked over at his reflection in the mirror and didn’t know quite what to think. Twenty pounds seemed like an awful lot, but he didn’t look too bad, really. Definitely thicker around the middle, but there was still plenty of definition. Pecs, biceps, gluts, even his abs were visible. No six-pack, for sure. But still that center line of muscle down the middle of his stomach.

“Hey, babe,” said Susan as she walked into the bathroom to find him appraising his heavier body. She walked up behind him, caressed his sides around to the front of his belly, where she clasped her hands. Pressing up against his back, she asked, “Checking your sexy self out?”

Jeff snorted. “Well, I don’t know about that. Did you know that I’ve gained over twenty pounds over the holiday?”

“Um, twenty? I suppose I have noticed you enjoying your food… but I didn’t know you’d gained twenty pounds. I’m not worried about it. I think you look fantastic,” she emphasized her statement by splaying her hands. rubbing the contours of his expanded abdomen and giving him a squeeze.

Jeff grumbled. “I don’t know if I’d say fantastic, but right now I have a problem. The clothes I was planning on wearing are too tight. What can I wear?”

Pretending to give it thought, Susan said, “I know. Back in a sec.” She came back and presented him with the casual black slacks and black button down with the muted windowpane pattern on it. Both were from Mrs. Claus, so Susan hoped they would fit well.

Jeff looked at them suspiciously. “Are these new? Did you actually go and buy new clothes because I’ve gained so much weight?”

Answering the second question truthfully, Susan said, “No, I didn’t. I found these here in our room.”

“Oh. OK,” said Jeff, looking for sizes on the tags, but not finding any. Trying them on, Jeff was pleasantly surprised to find that the clothes fit him perfectly. He looked in the mirror and liked how they looked, preferring to see the pouf above his waist as the generously fitting shirt and not admitting how much belly was underneath.

“It’ll work,” he decided. “Have you seen my belt?”

Susan handed him the Mrs. Claus belt and went over to the mirror to finish her makeup.

Dressed now and feeling good enough about how he looked, Jeff turned his attention to Susan. By god, she was beautiful and he told her so.

Just adding her lipstick, Susan blushed prettily and demurred. “You are such a sweet talker.”

“It’s not sweet talk, Suz. It’s the truth.” He gestured at her reflection. “Look at yourself. You have such a gorgeous smile; your hazel eyes stand out and sparkle; women would kill for your curls.” He ran a hand lovingly through her curly brown hair, pulling it long and watching it bounce back. Moving his hands to her hips, he added, “And your body just keeps on going. Three kids and you are still as sexy as the day we married.”

Loving Jeff’s assessment, Susan turned around and gave him a big hug. Leaning her cheek on his shoulder, she enjoyed the feel of their bodies pressed together. Her breasts and the little roll beneath her belly button squashed up against him, his belly filled the hollow in between where there had been nothing before. They fit together so perfectly.

Leaning back and looking up at Jeff, Susan knew he would kiss her and he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having survived Jeff’s realization about his weight gain without trauma, Susan still worried that he might curtail his eating. Watching discreetly through the evening, Susan was pleased to see Jeff serenely eating in unison with his merrymaking. He never really let himself go and binge like he did at home, but he always had a plate in one hand and a glass in the other. He mingled and told stories and laughed, continuing to eat and drink as he went. Well before midnight, Susan saw the growing contours of his stomach become visible as they pressed out under the shirt that had been so loose at the start of the evening.

Tipsy enough to have lost most of her inhibitions, Susan pressed herself up against his side. Wanting to really feel his growth, she placed one hand in the hollow of his back and the other on the top curve of his belly. Involved in joking with a couple of neighbors, Jeff didn’t appear to mind at all. He got rid of his beer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Susan smiled sleepily as she rested her head against Jeff’s pec and rubbed tiny circles at the top of his belly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing tall, Jeff liked the feel of his much smaller wife wrapped around him and leaning on him for support. Seeing her sleepy smile and heavily blinking eyes, Jeff realized that Susan was going to fall asleep if they stayed much later. Thinking they might share a more private celebration of the New Year, he began making their goodbyes and steering them home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-10-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #23
berlin-girl

berlin-girl has said some nice things

oooohhhh! pretty * sweet * precious
thänxxx 66
Old 10-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #24
chubsixtysix

New Years Day

New Years Day dawned bright, clear and cold. When Susan checked the thermometer outside her frosty kitchen window, the mercury was just under zero degrees Fahrenheit. She shuddered as she thought of their annual trek to Philadelphia to watch the Mummers Parade. The way the wind whipped around the city buildings, it always felt colder than it really was. Today would be frigid.

She had made coffee and sat reading the paper when Jeff ambled in, already showered, dressed and ready for the day. She smiled at him brightly, admiring the way his sexy weekend stubble outlined his slightly rounder chin and jaw line. His favorite – formerly loose – jeans were starting to hug his tush very nicely. He hadn’t worn this striped rugby shirt in quite a while and, while it was by no means tight, his belly did push the front out enough that the fabric gathered just under his pecs, showing definite progress.

“Happy New Year!” greeted Jeff as he bent over to give her a good morning kiss. Susan kissed him back, cupping his jaw in her hands to run her fingers along the softening contours.

Jeff stood up and stretched his hands over his head and arched his back so that it cracked. Susan just about died from the up-close glimpse of his belly cresting out from the waist of his jeans. Unable to resist, she stuck her index fingers through his belt loops and rubbed her thumbs up the curve of his bulge. Pressing down a little, her breath hitched when her thumbs sunk into the soft flesh.

Jeff sighed and placed his hands on top of hers. “Yeah. I know I’ve put on a few pounds. I promise to take it off as soon as I can get back out running.”

Grinning up at him, Susan pulled his belt loops to bring him closer. She pushed his shirt up with her mouth and then ran the tip of her tongue across his waist. “Awe. Don’t do that!” she said coyly as she planted a kiss on his little roll. “I think it’s kinda cute,” she assured him right before licking up the bulge from his button fly to his belly button. Giving it a short hard suck, she promised, “Very sexy.”

Instantly, Jeff’s jeans were even tighter from his arousal. He asked hopefully, “Sexy?”

“Sexy,” she confirmed wickedly.

Jeff pulled her thumbs out of his belt loops and pressed them against his bulging spare tire. “Really?” he double checked.

Wagging her eyes, she gently squeezed his flesh and reaffirmed, “Really. Really, really.”

“Huh.” Looking like he was not entirely sure what to do with this new found revelation, Jeff went over to the stove to rustle around. “No hot chocolate?” he asked plaintively.

“Is he going to let himself get chubby for me?” wondered Susan with glee. She popped up to start making some and said aloud, “Sure. It’ll just take a minute.” Then she asked, “Did you see the weather? It’s not quite zero now and not expected to get above ten all day. What do you think about the parade?”

Jeff had heard the same weather report and did not like the idea of icy roads and the bitter cold. “I just hate to disappoint the kids,” he noted.

“We could always do something else.”

“True.” Jeff thought a moment and then lit up. “I know. We’ll go to that nice holiday brunch they do at Sweeney’s. The kids love it at Easter but we’ve always skipped New Years to go into Philly.”

“Sounds great!” Susan couldn’t believe her ears! She was worried he was going to cut back after weighing himself the night before. Instead, he had just suggested going to the nicest buffet brunch in town. Jeff always kind of over did it at Sweeny’s brunch. With his current appetite, who knows what he would do?

“Super,” said Jeff as he went to the cabinet for a bowl. “But that’s not for a few hours. I ought to have some cereal to tide me over, don’t you think?”

So, three hours later, the entire family was seated at a prime table central to all three buffet areas. Before they headed up to the buffets, the waitress brought orange juice, coffee and cinnamon cheese bread and took orders for made-to-order omelets and waffles.

Jeff ordered a Giant Garbage Omelet, so named because it had so many extras included that it took 5 eggs to sandwich the rest in. He didn’t hesitate, however, to take a trip up to the buffet to “keep him busy while he waited” for his omelet.

Soon, everyone was back from the buffet and Susan happily dug in to her own plate while she started tabulating Jeff’s haul.

Try as she might, Susan couldn’t keep track of everything that passed from plates on the table through Jeff’s mouth. He took one trip before his omelet was served and two more after. With the same big hands that could palm a basketball, he brought several loaded plates and dishes back each trip. All by itself, his giant omelet platter with toast and hash browns looked like far more than Jeff could have eaten in the past.

Over the past couple of weeks, Jeff’s stomach had stretched enough so that he easily accommodated his enormous meal. He took obvious pleasure in each bite, shoveling one in after the other and the food simply disappeared into his expanding stomach. By the end of the meal, his balloon-like belly pressed out against his skin tight rugby and the gentle folds between his pecs and belly now pulled into tight creases.

Despite his distended stomach, he did not appear to be at all uncomfortable. While the children were back at the dessert table, he sat back drinking coffee and rubbing his stomach with pleasure.

“Man, I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a meal so much. So many choices and all you can eat.” He paused to cover his mouth as he brought up a burp as soundlessly as possible. Rubbing over his sternum, he smiled in relief. “It’s a shame Sweeney’s only does a spread like this for a few holidays,” he commented. “I could do this once a month at least.”

Nodding, Susan agreed, “That would be nice.” Then she patted his hand and stood up, saying, “We won’t be back until April. I’m going to go take advantage of dessert.”

Jeff admired the view as she walked away, then tagged after her to get his own dessert.

After brunch, Jeff took the family to see the latest action blockbuster. Despite having just finished brunch, he bought a huge pile of snacks. He handed everyone their popcorn and sodas, but the kids turned down the hot dogs and jumbo boxes of candy.

It was an exciting thriller and the kids loved it. Susan, however, was distracted from the movie by watching Jeff eat. By the time the previews and credits were done, he had finished two chili cheese dogs, one hot dog with sour kraut and mustard and one loaded with mustard, relish and chopped onions. Susan started to pay attention to the movie as they dug into a shared tub of popcorn. Just after the hero teamed up with the beautiful FBI agent, she was distracted again as he pulled out three King Size packs of Reese’s Cups. Savoring each one in three slow bites, letting each bite melt in his mouth, Jeff ate all 12 without a pause.

Ten minutes later, when the movie ended, Jeff was sound asleep. Susan sent the kids ahead to use the bathroom before the drive home. She told him the movie was over and rubbed his belly gently. She could feel some activity inside and heard Jeff murmur in his sleep. When the house lights were turned up, she saw that he had unfastened his jeans and didn't really look well. His cheeks were flushed and sweat was dripping down his hair line.

Speaking more urgently to him, he started to rouse himself. Pressing harder as she rubbed, a huge belch escaped and Jeff opened his eyes.

“Oh, God,” he said fervently, but making no move.

“Come on, hun, the movie is over and the kids are waiting,” Susan urged.

“Yeah, yeah. Just give me a mo’.” But still he didn't move.

"Are you alright?"

Speech still slurred with sleep, he said slowly, "Yeah. Just made a bit of a pig of myself. Started in on those dogs and one thing led to another..."

Groaning, he sat up and used the seat in front of him to help him sand up. “Can’t – errp – oh god – can’t keep the kids waiting, can we?”

Susan drove home and thought Jeff would probably pass out when they got home a half hour later. Instead, he went off with the kids to help them get past a problem they were having with their Halo game.

He came downstairs at six and asked if Susan had started dinner. She hadn’t, as it was going to be leftovers. “Well, good. It’s your night off. Unless you want something else, I’m going to order from Nino’s. OK?”

Well, sure it was OK. 45 minutes later, the family sat down to a pizza dinner. Jeff had ordered everyone’s favorites: a large meat lover’s deep dish for himself and (son), a large plain for the twins, a large broccoli and peppers for Susan. He also got two orders of all the extras: cheesy bread, chicken fingers, Buffalo wings and frosted cinnamon sticks.

Susan put a bowl of cut carrots, celery and green peppers on the table, from which the children dutifully took their mandatory serving. As usual Susan and the kids each had a single slice of pizza, two bread sticks, 1 or 2 pieces of chicken and a dessert stick.

After the kids were excused to go play board games, Susan broke open a nice bottle of wine to share with Jeff. Sipping her wine, she watched as Jeff eat slices six and seven with a passionate joy she had never seen before the last few weeks. She couldn’t get enough of him not being able to get enough of his food. This was her dream.

And yet… she couldn’t help worrying a little. He was pushing himself awfully far and fast. He had really looked sick by the end of the movie.

He noticed the uncharacteristic quiet while he traded his pizza plate for the buffalo wings. Looking up, he asked, “Suze, honey, is something wrong?”

Leaning toward him and smiling, Susan said, “No. Nothing’s wrong. Quite the contrary…” Susan smiled dreamily and sighed. “I just… can we talk about this?”

Making his way through the buffalo wings, Jeff scooped up a big glob of blue cheese on a celery stick and chewed. “Sure,” he said easily. After drinking some wine, he gave her a sheepish smile and said, “What’s up?”

Shaking her head in confusion. Gesturing at the pile of pizza boxes, she said, “You – I – what’s…”

“I thought you were OK with this. You said it was sexy this morning.”

“Mm-hm. Yes.” Susan answered slowly, figuring it out as she went, “That’s not what I’m asking. Today’s just been so extreme. I thought you were going to be sick at the movie.”

Jeff shrugged. “I know this has gotta be odd considering how strict I’ve always been about diet and exercise.” Seeing the look on Susan’s face, Jeff laughed. “OK, so I’ve been a total jerk about it sometimes. Sorry.”

Susan shook her head. “Don’t worry about that. I’m just thinking about this afternoon. You ate yourself sick. That can’t be good, can it?”

Looking embarrassed, Jeff defended, “It wasn’t that bad. I woke up right away.” Then giving her a shrewd look, he added, “I thought this was what you wanted. Isn’t it?”

Susan blushed. “I want it,” she acknowledged. “You know I love to cook and like it when you enjoy what I cook. I always have. And I’d definitely like to see you a little thicker and softer around the middle,” she admitted. “But I never wanted to make you sick.”

“You didn’t make me sick, Suze. If I over did it a little, I did it myself.” Seeing that Susan was still perplexed, Jeff went on, “If you really want to know, I’ll tell you. I thought about it in the shower this morning and decided that I’m enjoying being more relaxed. Then, when you told me you think a little chub is sexy, I guess I let myself really go for it today. I may not be quite such a pig tomorrow, but I’m going to let it go until the Y is open again. At that point, I’ll probably cut back and get back in shape. So are we OK?” he asked as he served himself two more pieces of pizza.

“Oh, yeah. We’re good.”

“Promise me one thing?” he asked around a huge bite.

“Sure. What?”

“Tell me if I take it too far and you don’t think it’s cute any more?”

Thinking that point could never come, Susan agreed, “Absolutely.”

“Cool,” said Jeff as he went back to his delicious mission to finish the take-out.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Author’s Note:] Thanks again for the good words. I have a cruise and a summer trip to the beach planned, but nothing else, so if you have any good ideas for Susan and Jeff, please chime in!

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-11-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #25
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This story just keeps getting better and better! I am really looking forward to more of the 'new opportunities’ and ‘alternative perspectives’ for Jeff that Kirsten promised to 'arrange'. I am also looking forward to the two weeks cruise in February! How big will Jeff be by then?

And what will Jeff do when the Y finally re-opens? Frankly, I hope he starts going back again, but takes up powerlifting instead of basketball....