Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title
Exclamation A weight gain/stuffing health issue...

My fiance and I are in a feeder/feedee relationship and we do regular stuffings... This past stuffing was the biggest of them all and for the past couple days after she's been experiencing sharp pains in her abdomen like something is tearing inside her belly. Her stomach doesn't actually hurt, it's more the muscle on top of it...

Has anyone else experienced such pains after massive stuffings? Any help would surely be appreciated. Thank you.

Moderators: If this post should be in the health forums, please feel free to move it. Although it is a health issue, it straddles the border with erotic weight gain also.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
My fiance and I are in a feeder/feedee relationship and we do regular stuffings... This past stuffing was the biggest of them all and for the past couple days after she's been experiencing sharp pains in her abdomen like something is tearing inside her belly. Her stomach doesn't actually hurt, it's more the muscle on top of it...

Has anyone else experienced such pains after massive stuffings? Any help would surely be appreciated. Thank you.

Moderators: If this post should be in the health forums, please feel free to move it. Although it is a health issue, it straddles the border with erotic weight gain also.
Could it be that she's just constipated and it's taking a while for her innards to recoup? A granny smith apple, some yogurt with probiotic cultures in it or a crunchy peanut butter and banana sandwhich on whole wheat always helps to get things moving again for me. If it doesn't go away or gets worse she should see a doctor but I suspect she may just be a little sluggish.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
for the past couple days after she's been experiencing sharp pains in her abdomen like something is tearing inside her belly. Her stomach doesn't actually hurt, it's more the muscle on top of it...

Has anyone else experienced such pains after massive stuffings?
That sounds like that gall stone pains I had. Waist level and just to the right of center.

If the pains don't ease up, she should get checked out by a doctor. You said the pain has been taking place for a couple days already.

And yeah, "massive stuffings" and high fat content large meals would trigger the gall bladder attacks.

Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

It could also be a hernia.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
spaz-fa

spaz-fa can now change their title

hope you are ok haven't heard anything what did it end up being just curious... curiosity always gets the better of me
Old 09-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz-fa View Post
hope you are ok haven't heard anything what did it end up being just curious... curiosity always gets the better of me
It actually wound up being something unrelated to gaining... It was an intestinal issue... Being treated with meds and watched. Thank you for your concern.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It actually wound up being something unrelated to gaining... It was an intestinal issue... Being treated with meds and watched. Thank you for your concern.
I'm glad to hear it bigirlover. I've had similar symptoms and it turned out to be intestinal for me too. Probiotics seemed to restore balance and order in there after a few days. I hope your gf feels better soon.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote