Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-21-2011, 05:57 AM   #251
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

I LOVE quinoa. I have a friend who can't eat gluten due to celiacs, and so I end up doing a lot of experimenting the kitchen with/for her, so Quinoa is a big part of my diet now. I use it the same way I'd use rice or couscous. Its really similar to couscous in texture, but the flavor is a little nuttier. Its one of the absolute healthiest grains you can eat, its amazing what those little kernels can pack in themselves. I tend to make it with salmon and veggies quite a bit, or I'll do a stirfry and sub quinoa for rice, with a little soy sauce. I like it plain, but its great cooked in anything as it does absorb flavor (just like rice or pasta cooked in a sauce). Its a nice thing to add to soups too, since it adds a good dose of nutrients and protein without really affecting texture or taste. I even love it cold out of the fridge with just a spoon.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #252
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love quinoa too!

Not exactly a meal, but recently I have been stuffing mushrooms, bell peppers and eggplant with tuna in brine, mixed with anything from spices, lemon/orange juice or various cheeses and baking them. Pretty awesome!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #253
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have used quinoa in tabouli before, in place of the bulgur wheat one would usually use in the recipe and it worked really well. I couldn't tell a difference except in texture (the quinoa was a bit more tender than the bulgur but not in a bad way).

Tracy
Old 04-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #254
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My stuffed mushrooms are low carb:

1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
1 roll of hot breakfast sausage *cooked, crumbled and drained*
1 cup finely shredded cheese
1/2 finely diced onion
1 tsp garlic powder
1-2 glugs of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 pound of mushroom caps-stems removed

Combine all ingredients and spoon mixture into mushroom caps. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until desired doneness.

I've also used this to stuff zucks and it's equally yummy!

Mushrooms before cooking

Zucks
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #255
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Be careful with corn! It can really raise your blood sugar quickly.

I have found Quinoa in Walmart and Target. It's normally by the rice on the top shelf!
OoOOO thanks for that tip! Will be sure to look there.

Quote:
My stuffed mushrooms are low carb:

1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
1 roll of hot breakfast sausage *cooked, crumbled and drained*
1 cup finely shredded cheese
1/2 finely diced onion
1 tsp garlic powder
1-2 glugs of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 pound of mushroom caps-stems removed

Combine all ingredients and spoon mixture into mushroom caps. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until desired doneness.

I've also used this to stuff zucks and it's equally yummy!

Mushrooms before cooking

Zucks
What are zucks? Looks like zucchini or cucumber maybe?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #256
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OoOOO thanks for that tip! Will be sure to look there.

What are zucks? Looks like zucchini or cucumber maybe?
Zucchini. I think in Europe they might call them corgettes in case anyone else is interested.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #257
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm becoming a big fan of quinoa, too. I saute carrots and a little onion in raw coconut oil and add them to the cooked quinoa, along with toasted coconut and almonds. When I can find them at Trader Joe's I also add finely chopped dried and sweetened hibiscus flowers, and that makes it kind of amazing. It goes very well with wild turbot.

I really need more of those hibiscus flowers. I've only found them twice.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #258
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also a quinoa fan...they sell big 5 lb bags of it at Costco for a reasonable price, as well.
I've taken to using it instead of pasta for summertime "pasta" salads. Particularly nice with some feta cheese, chopped fresh veg, and an olive oil vinaigrette.

But I digress.

Lately, I've just been buying bags of pre-washed baby spinach, and making "meal" salads with it. My favorite is:

Spinach,
chopped boiled egg,
chopped grilled chicken
bit of chopped pecans
tomato
green onion
sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles
and a lovely olive oil/white balsamic vinaigrette.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #259
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I fell off the wagon and have no motivation right now..anyone eating anything yummy lately?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #260
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I fell off the wagon and have no motivation right now..anyone eating anything yummy lately?
That's alright! It is tough learning a whole new way of cooking and eating. Sometimes I feel like giving in and going with the flow. What keeps me in line is reminding myself how awful I feel when I eat sugary stuff (even though it tastes so good) and bready stuff. I'm still struggling when it comes to getting the gumption up to get in the kitchen and cook. I've been lazy lately and have opted to buy Atkins Advantage bars and shakes, nuts (mostly pistachios and almonds), string cheese and Nut Thins for quick snacks. When I need some inspiration, I go to "The Rogue Cookie" website and scroll through the recipes and blogs. Hubby recently ordered a Gluten Free and Sugar Free baking cookbook for me. I'm anxious to see the recipes and try them out because I really miss cake sometimes.

OH, and bacon is my weakness nowadays! ha! Hubby has taken to baking it in the oven on an aluminum lined baking sheet. I've been eating it with cheddar or monteray jack cheese.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #261
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I know the feeling well. My aunt has been visiting the last several weeks and despite being a post-op WLSer, she is a sugar FIEND. Baking, buying candy and cookies and breads, cooking with sugar in all sorts of ways. It's been murder on my willpower and murder on my pancreas. I'm working with 2/3 of my pancreas as it is and just went back on insulin to help it work the way it should.

After indulging too much over the last couple weeks and feeling like garbage, I finally went to the butcher shop last week and loaded up on meat. If I cook more than enough and have it on hand, I won't dig into the candy dish late at night. I'm really excited for the tri tip steaks I have thawing for the grill tomorrow. I'm thinking it'll just be those and a big spinach salad with strawberries for dinner. Yum!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #262
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You and me both, girl. It's so frustrating.

I'm a straight up emotional eater and my emotions are ALL OVER THE PLACE these days.

Try and hang in there.

(ice cream is my drug of choice - that's what i've been down with lately)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:45 AM   #263
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd get on the wagon if I had time. I've been so busy that I don't have time to cook or clean. I'm hungry for real food too. Tired of eating out of boxes and brown paper bags. Till I can get it together I'm living vicariously through the pictures you all post.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #264
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have been doing Atkins Los Carb for over a month now and have been sticking to the 20 carbs a day rule. Boy, it is hard to keep the carbs this low and if I relax just a bit; I go up to 25-30.

What I would not give for a piece of multi-grain bread! (Sorry, Misti)

BUT my blood sugars are always under 120 now and I have had to drastically lower my insulin and I FEEL really great....just carb deprived! LOLOL!

How many carbs are you guys having a day?
Glad to be back online with Dimensions - cancer free now and feeling great!
Hugs, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #265
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" I fell off the wagon and have no motivation right now..anyone eating anything yummy lately? "

Here's what I had for supper, Green beans with ham:
- 1 pound of fresh green beans, prepared and cooked to your preferred degree of doneness
- 4-8 ounces of non sugar cured ham chopped into fairly small pieces (depending on how meaty you want it)
- 2-4 garlic cloves, depending on your preference
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil depending on how much ham you use
- salt and pepper to taste
You cook your green beans and set aside. Heat the oil in a pan, crush or finely mince the garlic into it and cook until it turns clear. Add the ham pieces and cook until they start to brown on the edges and the garlic turns golden. Add your green beans and toss together to coat. Salt and pepper to taste, but you probably won't need salt because of the ham being salty already.

Tracy
Old 05-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #266
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrmuse/Kara View Post
I have been doing Atkins Los Carb for over a month now and have been sticking to the 20 carbs a day rule. Boy, it is hard to keep the carbs this low and if I relax just a bit; I go up to 25-30.

What I would not give for a piece of multi-grain bread! (Sorry, Misti)

BUT my blood sugars are always under 120 now and I have had to drastically lower my insulin and I FEEL really great....just carb deprived! LOLOL!

How many carbs are you guys having a day?
Glad to be back online with Dimensions - cancer free now and feeling great!
Hugs, Kara
Woohoo! I'm so tickled to see you back in here, Kara! I'm not following a certain amount of carbs a day. I've just cut out gluten, sugar and most highly processed foods. I know I'm eating more than 30 carbs a day because I eat oatmeal (with cinnamon and raisins), drink no sugar added Soy Milk and I eat plain, non-fat greek yogurt and sometimes strawberries and blueberries. Gotta have dairy and I can't handle milk, so I go for yogurt and cheese. My "junk" food is Atkins Shakes and Advantage bars. I'm not much of a cook, but, thankfully, hubby helps by making me dishes from my favorite low carb cookbooks.

I keep telling people, you've just gotta find what works for you and stick with it. It certainly isn't easy, but I'm finding more low carb and gluten free choices on the grocery shelves than ever before. Hubby brought home a package of Oscar Mayer Angus Beef Franks this evening and I was surprised to see "no nitrates" on the front label! So we had pan grilled franks, sauerkraut and mustard for supper. I split my franks in the middle and wedged some cheddar cheese in the split. Yummy! I drank an Atkins Shake for my "dessert".

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #267
Tracyarts

" How many carbs are you guys having a day? "

I don't follow a low carb diet per se, but do limit my carbs to some extent (my target range is between 100-150), and get them mostly from vegetables, whole grains, and fruit. The nutritionist I consulted with a couple of months ago is all about the "slow carbs instead of low carb" approach to helping manage insulin resistance. Following her advice, my blood glucose levels did go up a bit, but my endocrinologist is okay with the numbers and feels I should stick with the plan for now. I go back for another followup with the doctor and consultation with the nutritionist in a couple months, so we'll see what happens.

Tracy
Old 05-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #268
MisticalMisty

Thanks everyone for your responses. I've been doing this low carb thing for 5 years now and I just get so damn tired of having so many restrictions.

It feels worse when we go out to dinner. I couldn't even make a grocery list the other day because I just have no motivation to cook or anything.

Kara, I'm so glad to see you back! I try to stay around 30 carbs a day. I have been slowly adding in whole grains again, so sometimes that numbers goes up a little bit.

Hopefully once things slow down at work, I will have some more motivation!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:32 AM   #269
MisticalMisty

I've worked late every day this week and tonight will have me home around 7 or 8. So, I threw 6 hamburger patties in the crock pot...mixed a jar of beef gravy with a jar full of beef stock....added in a pound of whole mushrooms and poured the mixture all over it.

It will cook on low all day. I hope it's good!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #270
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Sounds like it will be positively yummy! I'd probably stir in a little sour cream when I ate it because it sounds very much like what we call "poor man's stroganoff".

Old 05-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #271
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
Sounds like it will be positively yummy! I'd probably stir in a little sour cream when I ate it because it sounds very much like what we call "poor man's stroganoff".
It was ok..some of the mushrooms burned..lesson learned..lol
Old 05-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #272
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks everyone for your responses. I've been doing this low carb thing for 5 years now and I just get so damn tired of having so many restrictions.

It feels worse when we go out to dinner. I couldn't even make a grocery list the other day because I just have no motivation to cook or anything.

Kara, I'm so glad to see you back! I try to stay around 30 carbs a day. I have been slowly adding in whole grains again, so sometimes that numbers goes up a little bit.

Hopefully once things slow down at work, I will have some more motivation!
Now that it's getting warmer, you could eat lots of salads. I'll probably keep arugula and mixed greens in my fridge for the rest of the summer and just throw in whatever is in the fridge to keep it interesting. I never eat salad dressing out of a jar either. I bought one of those cute little salad jars with a stopper and mixed some lemon juice, olive oil and herbs in it. It should keep for a couple weeks before I have to mix up something else. And I'd mix in low carb things that crunch like carrots, celery, and radishes, and alphalfa sprouts, or a handful of chopped walnuts or sunflower seeds for a different texture. Tho, I know the nuts are not low carb enough if you're keeping it to 30 a day. I might also keep a hunk of parmesan to shave into it. One of my favorite salads is arugula and shaved parmesan with oil and lemon juice. Whole foods sells arugula in bags for $2.50 each. Trader joes has the stuff cheap too.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:41 AM   #273
MisticalMisty

Last night I made the turnip gratin *it turned out loads better this time*, rib eyes and green beans cooked in bacon, garlic a little onion and sprinkled at the end with a little brown sugar.

I also made low carb breakfast burritos..flash froze them and now they are individually wrapped and in my freezer.

Trying to get back on the wagon!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #274
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make Strong Coffee Short Ribs in the slow cooker. I hope it comes out good. Anyone with any suggestions of how I should season it?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #275
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Tomorrow I'm going to try to make Strong Coffee Short Ribs in the slow cooker. I hope it comes out good. Anyone with any suggestions of how I should season it?
Cream and a little sugar?

I joke, I joke....sorry. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote