Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #276
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Cream and a little sugar?

I joke, I joke....sorry. LOL
Ya' know, that's not an altogether bad idea.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #277
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Tomorrow I'm going to try to make Strong Coffee Short Ribs in the slow cooker. I hope it comes out good. Anyone with any suggestions of how I should season it?
What is the recipe? I've never heard of them before!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:29 PM   #278
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
What is the recipe? I've never heard of them before!
Actually it's a recipe called Roast Beef with Coffee. Says you can use sirloin tips too but I'm going to use short ribs and see how it goes.

4 lbs. chuck roast
5 cloves garlic, minced
1.5 cups prepared strong coffee
2 tbs cornstarch (I might not bother with the cornstarch)
1/2 cup water (I'm substitutin beef broth)

Some folks suggested adding red wine vinegar and various other seasonings like salt and pepper for one. I thought I might add some fresh rosmary and thyme but in all honestly I don't know what the hell I'm doing. It's why I asked if you all had any ideas. The recipe is getting raves. With the cornstarch it has 3.9g of carbs a serving.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 05-16-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #279
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually it's a recipe called Roast Beef with Coffee. Says you can use sirloin tips too but I'm going to use short ribs and see how it goes.

4 lbs. chuck roast
5 cloves garlic, minced

Some folks suggested adding red wine vinegar and various other seasonings like salt and pepper for one. I thought I might add some fresh rosmary and thyme but in all honestly I don't know what the hell I'm doing. It's why I asked if you all had any ideas. The recipe is getting raves. With the cornstarch it has 3.9g of carbs a serving.
I think rosemary, thyme, a shot or two of worcestershire or maybe soy sauce would be awesome! You'll definitely need salt and maybe crushed red pepper if you like heat?

Make sure you write down what you do *in case you decide to make it again* and report back! My problem would be getting coffee..I don't drink it at home.

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-16-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #280
MisticalMisty

Quote:
I FINALLY found a low carb tortilla that tastes good to me.

For a while, I was using the Mission Carb Balance, but they have a chemical taste to them and I just don't care for them.

I bought some Tumaro's Gourmet Multi-Grain Tortillas the other day and used them for egg, cheese and chorizo breakfast quesadillas this morning and I'm currently making mini pizzas with some more.

They are full of fiber and taste really good. They are thin which I like and I can't wait to try them for burritos and for enchiladas.

Each tortilla has only 4 net carbs. I believe the multi-grain has 15 carbs and 11 grams of fiber.

The other flavors vary. I will definitely be trying the green onion and the salsa ones next.

Yay!

http://www.tumaros.com/productlist.a...Carb+Tortillas
Kara,

These are the low carb tortillas I used. I just used about a pound and a half of ground turkey, 1 small red onion diced, 1 green bell pepper diced and about 4 cloves of garlic.

Added in a can of refried beans, 10 oz can of enchilada sauce and a handful of shredded cheese. I used a bigger can of sauce for the bottom of my pan and for the top of my enchiladas. Put more cheese and the meat mixture each tortilla, rolled them, put them in the pan on the sauce, poured sauce on top and then topped with cheese, sliced black olives and green chilis.

Not really a recipe I guess..lol But they were hella good!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #281
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

4 lbs. chuck roast
5 cloves garlic, minced

It's funny that you mention this cause I was thinking about cooking some beef in coffee this weekend.

Coffee is already acidic. I wouldn't add the vinegar, I might add a bit of red wine instead, and I would rub the meat down with course salt and about a tsp of sugar to help break it down. I might also use oregano and cinnamon instead of rosemary and thyme...i guess it depends on the notes of the coffee tho...
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #282
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, Misty! I will definately give it a try! My husband is driving me crazy with this and MUST have as few carbs as possible in a day. I, myself, wouldn't mind a tortilla or a slice of bread! LOLOL!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 AM   #283
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
It's funny that you mention this cause I was thinking about cooking some beef in coffee this weekend.

Coffee is already acidic. I wouldn't add the vinegar, I might add a bit of red wine instead, and I would rub the meat down with course salt and about a tsp of sugar to help break it down. I might also use oregano and cinnamon instead of rosemary and thyme...i guess it depends on the notes of the coffee tho...
I was going to throw this in the crock this morning but I had a late start and didn't have time. Oven baked chicken is my plan B for tonight's dinner but I'm thinking about doing the coffeed ribs tomorrow so there is still time to mull this over. I am a regular drinker of french vanilla coffee so I was thinking of just using what's left over in the pot in the morning. I do have a colombian blend on hand for company though. Flavor coffee has no actual flavor I've decided, it's the aroma we all pay for. Do you think the vanilla and the cinnamon might make for an interesting blend or is it too much? Misty's idea sounds good too. It's dangerous that all the stuff you all mention is stuff I have on hand. I've got 24 hours to sort all this out. Thanks for all your input.

@~;~~
Old 05-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #284
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I was going to throw this in the crock this morning but I had a late start and didn't have time. Oven baked chicken is my plan B for tonight's dinner but I'm thinking about doing the coffeed ribs tomorrow so there is still time to mull this over. I am a regular drinker of french vanilla coffee so I was thinking of just using what's left over in the pot in the morning. I do have a colombian blend on hand for company though. Flavor coffee has no actual flavor I've decided, it's the aroma we all pay for. Do you think the vanilla and the cinnamon might make for an interesting blend or is it too much? Misty's idea sounds good too. It's dangerous that all the stuff you all mention is stuff I have on hand. I've got 24 hours to sort all this out. Thanks for all your input.
I don't think the vanilla will help. I'd use the columbian blend since it might have some fruity or nutty notes that would bring out all the flavors. I'm thinking of flavors that would be almost similar to a mole. I don't actually know if vanilla is a mole ingredient, but I wouldn't try it just the same unless you really want to have a slightly sweet tasting beef...My mouth is actually watering thinking about this. LOL Let us know how it turns out!
Old 05-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #285
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Kara,

These are the low carb tortillas I used. I just used about a pound and a half of ground turkey, 1 small red onion diced, 1 green bell pepper diced and about 4 cloves of garlic.

Added in a can of refried beans, 10 oz can of enchilada sauce and a handful of shredded cheese. I used a bigger can of sauce for the bottom of my pan and for the top of my enchiladas. Put more cheese and the meat mixture each tortilla, rolled them, put them in the pan on the sauce, poured sauce on top and then topped with cheese, sliced black olives and green chilis.

Not really a recipe I guess..lol But they were hella good!
I'll have to check out those tortillas. I've never really paid much attention to carbs (although I should!) but here's how I usually do my enchiladas...

First I make salsa chicken by throwing in chicken breasts in the crock pot with a jar of salsa. Any variation is good - I've done a mix of mild red salsa and salsa verde before and it was HEAVEN! After it cooks I shred the chicken and freeze a bunch for use later.

In my enchiladas:

chicken
red pepper
green pepper
zucchini
squash
fresh cilantro
and a little cheese

I make my enchilada sauce with a big can of tomato sauce, garlic, a bit of cumin, red pepper and oregano and let it simmer while I'm dicing up veggies and putting together my enchiladas. Delicious.

it's not for everyone if you are not a big veggie person but you can leave out or add whatever you want.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #286
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Salsa chicken sounds heavenly!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #287
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrmuse/Kara View Post
Salsa chicken sounds heavenly!
it's the easiest thing in the world! throw in some chicken breasts, jar of salsa (enough to cover chicken and more if you want a lot of sauce) and let it cook. Depending on what I'm going to do with the chicken I'll add in some frozen corn towards the end to cook with it and then I'll cook up some brown rice in chicken stock. It's delicious over brown rice.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #288
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last weekend I bought a couple packs of Joseph's Bakery pita breads at WalMart.

http://www.josephsbakery.com/p-10211...-Plant-Sterols

They have 10 grams of carbohydrates, but 5 grams of fiber per entire pita. I noticed first off that they are much thinner than the whole grain pitas I used to buy, but they don't tear apart unless you try and over stuff them. I have either cut one in half to get two half-moon pockets to stuff, or carefully cut around the outside edge of one to get what amounts to two tortillas for wraps and such. I like the texture a lot better than the lowcarb tortillas I had bought before, they're not as gummy and heavy. And they were pretty cheap too. Less than two dollars per five pack. I have only ever seen them at this one specific WalMart, and they were by the deli, not with the rest of the bread products. The only catch is, they have a lot of soy in them, so I have to limit my consumption because my body doesn't like soy very much. But it's nice to have a good pita option now, I was getting so freaking sick of that sprouted grain "Ezekiel" bread and those gummy tortillas.

Tracy
Old 06-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #289
MisticalMisty

this morning for breakfast/brunch I fried up a bunch of eggs, layered on a slice of deli ham and melted cheese on top. They were really good!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #290
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
this morning for breakfast/brunch I fried up a bunch of eggs, layered on a slice of deli ham and melted cheese on top. They were really good!
You know, I have poached eggs most every sunday. Sometimes I put them on a bed of greens (mostly arugula cause it's my fave), sprinkle on a generous amount of grated parmesan and have a side of bacon, ham, or smoked salmon. (It's best with smoked salmon), and some berries, or whatever fruit is in the house. When I break the eggs, then the yolk is kind of like the salad dressing and the cheese is salty so I don't need to add anything else to it. Yummy. Also helps if there's a bloody mary in hand.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #291
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Because of insulin and other health concerns, I have been trying to incorporate low carb cuisine into my lifestyle for a couple of years now.

Below are some sites I frequent. Hope this helps.

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/health...diet/main.aspx

http://www.lowcarbcafe.com/

http://lowcarbeating.com/low-carb-co...-carb-recipes/

http://learnlowcarb.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=41

http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #292
MisticalMisty

Low carb goodness for dinner tonight:

Apple wood smoked bacon encrusted Pork Roast cooked in the crock pot, green beans and the best mashed cauliflower I've made to date!

1 bag of frozen cauliflower
2 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup diced velveeta
1/4 cup crumbled bacon
garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes to taste.

Boil the cauliflower in the chicken broth for about 20 minutes and drain well..add all other ingredients and mash with potato masher.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #293
MisticalMisty

Wasn't sure if everyone was aware of this site: They have low carb and gluten free items!

http://www26.netrition.com/
Old 06-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #294
marina82

marina82 has said some nice things

I need to work on lowering the amount of insulin I take on a daily basis also. Right now it is not unusual to take up to 90units of R (fast acting) insulin at each meal. Atkins/low carb, etc has always worked really well and improving my numbers quickly so I will be starting a low carb way of eating again.

One of my favorite lowcarb meals is a mock taco salad

You can use ground beef or ground chicken for this recipe

1lb ground beef or ground chicken
1 med yellow onion
1/4 chopped cilantro (optional)
3 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2tsp garlic
head of lettuce either iceburg or romaine. i like romaine for a bigger crunch
1 - 2 tomatoes depending on size
1 avocado
1 cup shredded cheese (for this dish i like the mexican shredded cheese blend) but whatever cheese you have will work
1/4 sliced black olives
sour cream to top

cook ground beef or chicken with chopped up onion and spices. drain off any excess fat or it will wilt the lettuce. set aside to cool

chop lettuce into bite size pieces and place in bowl. dice tomatoes, and avocado and place in bowl with slices olives. add shredded cheese, and your meat. mix together and serve with a dallop of sour cream.

This is a great low carb dinner...each 1 and 1/2 cup serving has approx 5 net carbs. if you are allowing yourself extra carbs or have spare carbs for the day you can even add 1/4 of pinto beans and also top with a salsa of your choice!
marina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #295
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, I'm making ribs on the 4th...normally I would make potato salad as a side, but does anyone have an idea for a low-carb option for the side dish? Could always do coleslaw, but I was hoping for something not mayonnaise - y.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #296
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wrong thread. oops sorry!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #297
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
So, I'm making ribs on the 4th...normally I would make potato salad as a side, but does anyone have an idea for a low-carb option for the side dish? Could always do coleslaw, but I was hoping for something not mayonnaise - y.
Use raw or cooked cauliflower in your potato salad instead of potatoes. I swear I've seen 100 recipes for "faux-tato" salad!

You could also do a cold quinoa salad.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #298
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
You can make a vinegar or acid based coleslaw instead. A favorite summer time salad of mine is made with:

steamed diced asparagus (chilled or just not hot)
red onions minced
tomatoes diced
garlic
salt
cilantro or just regular parsley or fresh basil
lime or lemon juice
a tsp or two of olive oil.
corn (optional)
avocado (optional)

Tastes great.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #299
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
You can do an asiany sweet-n-sour slaw thats vinegar and oil based, no mayo! Or a broccoli slaw with yogurt dressing.

Are grilled veggie skewers low carb enough...mushrooms, onions, peppers, zucchini, eggplant etc.
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #300
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Regardless CP, your salad does sound delish. Another time perhaps!

Olwen, your salad sounds lovely, and seems like the flavors might blend well with the ribs...
maybe add a few beans to the mix too....

Quinoa salad is a good idea, also the yogurt broccoli slaw! Now, how to choose?

Thanks for the ideas ladies! You got my wheels turning now! I'll have to mull this over...
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote