Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #201
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm betting the Taylor ham is low carb.....
The ham, eggs, and cheese are all virtually zero carbs since they are all proteins.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #202
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
The ham, eggs, and cheese are all virtually zero carbs since they are all proteins.
And don't forget teh beautiful fat

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #203
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
....and all delicious.

That DOES look like a portuguese roll, doesn't it. Prolly is.

Olwen; Kaiser=soft Hard=hard As far as I can figure otherwise they ARE exactly the same. LMAO

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #204
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
....and all delicious.

That DOES look like a portuguese roll, doesn't it. Prolly is.

Olwen; Kaiser=soft Hard=hard As far as I can figure otherwise they ARE exactly the same. LMAO
I have only heard my Jersey relatives talk about hard rolls....and they seem like stale, hard to chew Kaiser rolls to me too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #205
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ham can have some carbs...depending on how it's cured. So make sure you read the label or ask the deli person.

No more bread in this thread...you guys are killing me over here..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #206
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have only heard my Jersey relatives talk about hard rolls....and they seem like stale, hard to chew Kaiser rolls to me too
HA - and that's why they're from, say it with me - New Jersey. LOL
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #207
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
HA - and that's why they're from, say it with me - New Jersey. LOL
All my time in Jersey has been good....I just don't get the Taylor ham love thing. My brother always wants to put some in a cooler and drive it back here. My step-sister goes crazy on the boardwalk when she sees a vendor selling pork roll sandwiches. It's just not my thing....not enough time within the Jersey borders I suppose.

Biscuits are the big deal down where I am- and I won't mention those Red Lobster cheese biscuits either Misty

Old 04-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #208
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
All my time in Jersey has been good....I just don't get the Taylor ham love thing. My brother always wants to put some in a cooler and drive it back here. My step-sister goes crazy on the boardwalk when she sees a vendor selling pork roll sandwiches. It's just not my thing....not enough time within the Jersey borders I suppose.

Biscuits are the big deal down where I am- and I won't mention those Red Lobster cheese biscuits either Misty
lol....I keep meaning to get some carbquick online so I can make those and pancakes...

If I get it, I will report back!
Old 04-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #209
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
lol....I keep meaning to get some carbquick online so I can make those and pancakes...

If I get it, I will report back!
What is carbquick?

Old 04-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #210
MisticalMisty

Quote:
What is carbquick?
It's like bisquick, but low carb

I haven't had a chance to get it.....I can only find it online.

I'm going to try it and carbalose which is low carb flour.

http://www.tovaindustries.com/carbalose/faq.html

Old 04-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #211
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Ahhh thanks- please do let us know how it goes- interesting.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #212
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry, this is the last mention of bread I will make in this thread, but that picture of the HARDROLL with the poppy seeds is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in a very long while.

And they aren't hard on the inside, they are light and fluffy.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #213
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I'm sorry, this is the last mention of bread I will make in this thread, but that picture of the HARDROLL with the poppy seeds is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in a very long while.

And they aren't hard on the inside, they are light and fluffy.
It's so difficult to explain or expound on their virtues but one of them, slathered in whipped butter, with a hot cup of whatever is divine, simply divine.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #214
MisticalMisty

Picked up some sugar free jolly ranchers and werther's originals tonight.

The jolly ranchers are decent. I only had 1.

I also picked up a package of reeses peanut butter cups...I know..I know..but I can have 1 for 8 carbs...I can limit it to 1 I think
Old 04-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #215
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Can anyone report on the flavah of sugar-free Haribo Gold (Gummi) Bears? Any good?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #216
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Can anyone report on the flavah of sugar-free Haribo Gold (Gummi) Bears? Any good?
I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE THOSE!!! Omg..I am a gummy bear freak.

I can report on the flavor of the sugar free jelly belly's...VOMIT..bleck
Old 04-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #217
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Amazon sells them by the five lb. bag. They're the real deal but I need a flavah review before I commit.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #218
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Amazon sells them by the five lb. bag. They're the real deal but I need a flavah review before I commit.
I wonder if Wal-mart has them. There's also a diabetic store here....if I find them, I will let you know!
Old 04-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #219
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Heroin wings(so named because you will quickly become addicted.....

4 lbs chicken wings or thighs
1/2 cup butter
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper
First, preheat the oven to 350. Cut the wings up into
"drummettes".
Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings.
Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do "not" omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan come New Year's Day!)
Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
Now: Dip each "drummette" in butter, roll in the seasoned
cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan.
Bake for 1 hour at 350.
Kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!!
You'll notice that these have practically zero carbs.
<the end>
Old 04-14-2011, 05:35 AM   #220
MisticalMisty

That's very similar to the one I posted in the April Foodee Challenge.

They are good!
Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #221
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post

1/2 cup butter
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper
"drummettes".
Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do "not" omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan come New Year's Day!)
Bake for 1 hour at 350.
<the end>
Oh my lawd, I am SO going to try this.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:49 AM   #222
DutchFA

DutchFA can now change their title
Default Good recepy when your struggling with big appetite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post

1/2 cup butter
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper
"drummettes".
Bake for 1 hour at 350.
<the end>
I need to eat more healthy, so last weeks I'm trying to cook healthier. So I'm looking for recepies and this one looks very nice. Especially when your struggling with big appetite . I'm going to try it! Thanx!
DutchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #223
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I broke down and ordered the sugar-free gummi bears so I'll let you guys know as soon as it comes in.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #224
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I broke down and ordered the sugar-free gummi bears so I'll let you guys know as soon as it comes in.
Every time I try a sugar free candy I wind up tethered to the toilet. I don't know what they sweeten those things with but they're awful powerful. I'd like to hear how that goes.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #225
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Every time I try a sugar free candy I wind up tethered to the toilet. I don't know what they sweeten those things with but they're awful powerful. I'd like to hear how that goes.
The sugar alcohols effect me the same way sometimes..but the jolly ranchers are good and I can limit myself to 1 or 2 and it doesn't seem to bother my tummy!