Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #76
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only if the area I was moving to was a place I would truly want to live. I like Jewels' idea of having your own place for a bit of time. When you live close to the other person, you can hang out more often and for longer periods of time, allowing more of who they are to come out. Nothing is a guarantee, but as I am older, the idea of going where I have no family ( well, those members of my family I actually like being around...lol ) and it not being a city I can see myself flying solo in...eeeek...no. Now, he can come to me...that is always OK. I am a pragmatic romantic...except when I'm not.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #77
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I met my guy online and moved from Illinois to Ohio to be with him. He has two kids, but no other family. I didn't want him to move away from them so I moved there. About 3 years into the relationship the step-father joined the military and they moved to Seattle WA. So Jim and I were in Columbus with no family, but lots of friends. We had a very active social life.

After 8 years we decided to move back to Illinois so I could be close to my family. I have a lot of people in my family and extended family. I paid on my storage unit for a year going back every couple of months and getting a load of crap.

Two days after we went up and got the last load out of storage the Ex-Wife announces she is moving to the city we just left.

Seriously?? WTF!?

I have a good job here and we're doing great financially, but he can't see his son. His daughter got married and moved to NC. His son is supposed to spend summers with us, but he's playing football now so will be practicing etc.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #78
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I moved away from my birthplace, the place I grew up, to be with a guy. Big mistake. Of course, I was 18, and thus quite dumb.

I'm 29 now, and if I had any sort of money at all, I might consider it. Might. I think at first, I'd probably just travel to said location for awhile and see where it went from there.

But then again, who knows. Life is a journey. It's not so much the destination as it is how you get there.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:44 AM   #79
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am traveling for love! I'm going to Denver to meet up with this guy who I've been wanting to meet for years! AND I FINALLY GET TO

I'm so excited

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:11 AM   #80
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No, I wouldn't. That is the main reasons I have a no online dating policy.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:12 AM   #81
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

It will be one week till I finally get to see him. Only 7 more days, then I can finally just look at him without the confines of a computer.

Oh goodness, this will be the longest week ever.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote