Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #51
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What personality traits do you find attractive in your partner or potential partner?
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
Some Other Personality Trait?
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #52
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
What personality traits do you find attractive in your partner or potential partner?
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
Patient & understanding because I'm moody and admittedly hard to deal with at times, funny because I'm always joking around, intelligent & mature because I need someone on the same level as me & I appreciate intelligent conversation.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #53
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM View Post
How did/do you go about flirting and/or attracting a mate?
I rely on a combination of (a) attempts to force eye contact via telepathy, and (b) freezing in abject terror. This will occasionally lead to level 2: stilted conversation peppered with long, awkward silences.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #54
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
I like someone who is intelligent, without them thinking that they are superiour. I also like someone who is easy going and doesn't mind when i chat to others of the opposite sex.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #55
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks for the relies, got another one for ya,

To flirt, I engage the guy in normal conversation, make eye contact, pay attention to their body language, smile, use flirtatious touching - shoulders, arms, legs (if sitting), pay attention to how they react to the touching. If they pull back, then it means they are not into me, if they don't then it's the signal to amp it up and how much depends on their body language. If the conversation flows and there is no awkwardness means it's time to ask for a simple date (coffee, drinks) or a number.

To attract a mate: I just try not to be sloppy about dressing. I don't go out of my way for that tho. I usually dress to suit my mood, and in general I don't wear anything too revealing since I'm of the mind that one doesn't need to be half naked to be sexy.

Quote:
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
I look for someone who is easy going, has a sense of humor, is open-minded, intelligent without being pretentious, someone who has respect for other people and who isn't wishy-washy.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #56
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I rely on a combination of (a) attempts to force eye contact via telepathy, and (b) freezing in abject terror. This will occasionally lead to level 2: stilted conversation peppered with long, awkward silences.
LOVE it, StarWitness! I think lately I've been taking lessons from you.

Guys often tell me that I'm way more attractive and charismatic when I'm not trying. But when I actually like a guy, it's really hard not to try!!! But when I do try, option (b) and "level 2" many times result.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #57
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
I appreciate someone with passion -- especially a passion for helping others or making the world a better place in some way. But people with creative ideas and fire in them are fun to interact with!

And of course, meshing on the sense of humor level is always a huge huge bonus. Laughter can heal a lot of things.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #58
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

subscribing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #59
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Umbroboyum,

Call me shy, but I almost always let the male make the first move. However, I remember one time, back in the day, there was this guy that I really really liked, and he wouldn't bite. So, to be flirtatious, I asked him to bring me in a thermos of hot tea (he always bragged about making a great cup of tea), and we instantly became friends. The flirting after that kept going on and on, and even though I am with my boyfriend of 3 years now, me and that guy flirt every time we talk, even though it never came to be. What really attracted me to him was the fact that I am very outgoing and genuine, a little beeotchy when needed, but in general I'm just a sweetheart, and willing to listen. Guys like girls who listen.
xoxo
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #60
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Ahahahaha! I hurt something laughing at this

I'm a seriously crap flirt, also not one for witty repartee or dazzling conversation. I'm just myself with the people I meet and you either like it or you don't. I've found that trying to project the uber flirty, super sexy femme fatale image is exhausting and not the way to go if you're looking for more than a FB.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #61
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

rep is always welcome anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
How do you feel about non-BBW giving rep for posts on this board? We aren't supposed to be posting, for the most part, but is rep OK? Or is that still potentially seen as trying to influence or approve the discussion?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #62
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks for the relies, got another one for ya,

Usually, just sending pics of my boobs and asking him to reciprocate with penis photos works so well for me.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?

All of the above

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #64
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Brains or Brawn in a Partner?

No cheating - can't say both

Last edited by olwen; 08-31-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: wasn't a question.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #65
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

For me it's brains all the way. i would take a smart guy over a hot guy any day. if he can't hold up his end of a conversation it would get boring fast...

i think everyone has some trait that attracts a person to them...it just depends on if you want those traits in personality or physical attributes.

you dear tony...have both

Last edited by olwen; 08-31-2009 at 08:03 PM.
bobbleheaddoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:28 PM   #66
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

If you could, would you change your age along with the wisdom and experience that would be lost/gained with it?
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #67
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If you could, would you change your age along with the wisdom and experience that would be lost/gained with it?
My adulthood is much more peaceful than my childhood, so I wouldn't change my age.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #68
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ditto Olwen. I am finally at a peaceful place with my self spiritually. If all the previous hell I've gone through is what was required to achieve this for me, then so be it. I wouldn't risk anything for this now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #69
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

How has your particiapation in the DIMS Forums changed your life?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 PM   #70
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm going to keep this short, sweet and to the point: it made me more accepting of my body & of my fetish which in turn made me more confident.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #71
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Well Tony,

First off, it has helped me waste many hours when I should be sleeping or doing other things. lol haha, no but it has changed my life because it has helped me realize that I'm not the only FA and BBW out there. I didn't even know that my fetishes were shared by so many people, I thought I was the only one.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #72
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Changed? No, I honestly cannot say that Dims changed my life. I was on this path of BBW love and self-acceptance long before I met the Mayor of Fatopia and had ever heard of Dimensions. Has participating enriched my life? Oh absolutely! It would have been a harder path to walk, but I would have walked it proudly regardless. Still, going from a couple of hands of "I understand" to a couple of hundred hands of "I've been there" is an empowering force that cannot be denied. All the people I have met, both on-line and at the bashes; the experiences I've had this past year with you wonderful, wacky asylum candidates call Dims; I wouldn't trade in for anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-31-2009, 09:55 PM   #73
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I would love to change my age since a younger version of myself would be hot as a pistol.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #74
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
NO not at all..I was a wild teen and younger woman with way to much drama in my life...I love my life now without any drama and very calm..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #75
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
For example, is it
Humor?
Adventurous?
Confidence?
Chivalry?
Class?
Chivalry,humor,confidence,adventure,class in that order..I would love to meet a mannerly guy,that will open doors for me,that will laugh with me about life..Confident enough to look for an adventure to enjoy..He needs a touch of class to be able to enjoy some of the finer things in life that I enjoy!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote