Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default The (F)FA Call-In Show

Rainyday started a thread in the BBW forum and suggested that there be a version for (F)FAs. So here it is!

Is there a question you've always wanted to ask a (F)FA but for whatever reason have never gotten around to it?

Show rules

1. Post your question.

2. Unless asked to clarify, please don't respond to the answer, just listen. Pretend you're calling a radio host and will take your answer "off the air."

3. If you're a (F)FA (only), feel free to answer.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On Dims, do you view women who post cheeky/pin-up type photos here as more confident than women who don't? If so, why?
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
On Dims, do you view women who post cheeky/pin-up type photos here as more confident than women who don't? If so, why?
Not necessarily. I tend not to think about confidence in those terms unless it seems really self-evident one way or the other. Plus, there's always people that'll post pics to try to get more confidence.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:39 AM   #4
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I have never understood the relationship women have with their images. Some guard them very closely and hardly ever share them with anyone, some freely publish whatever snapshots are at hand (flattering or not), yet others very cleverly use pictures to communicate and achieve goals, and then there are those who go all out with photo shoots and all.

Overall, the number of women who seek to be published and photographed has always surprised me. When we did the model wannabe contests for the print version of Dimensions, we always got hundreds of photo submissions. What drives a woman to be featured in a magazine or photo shoot? Honestly, I have no idea, even after 25 years of Dimensions.

But is it all just a matter of confidence? No, I don't think so.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post
Not necessarily. I tend not to think about confidence in those terms unless it seems really self-evident one way or the other. Plus, there's always people that'll post pics to try to get more confidence.
Plus one. It's an act that may or may not mean anything really.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me, posting pictures or not posting pictures is about as related to confidence as the colour of someone’s car is related to their political views. That is, there could be some minor relationship one way or another if you studied it in enough detail, but not enough that I’d ever use it to form my impressions.

More specifically, some people may share pictures out of a sense of confidence, but some seem to share them specifically because they are lacking in confidence and are desperate for external approval.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #7
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
More specifically, some people may share pictures out of a sense of confidence, but some seem to share them specifically because they are lacking in confidence and are desperate for external approval.
That's exactly what I was going to say. (I don't know if this question was directed specifically at male FA, though.)

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 08-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
zanza

zanza has said some nice things

Quote:
not sure,

I guess it depends, it seems to give mixed single to me (but then again I think everything does that on the net ^^; )

I guess if it does or doesn't really depends on how the person presents themselves in terms oh what they may say when approached or how they tend to react to feedback from such images, but then again that can be misleading since we all are able to 'reinvent' ourselves on the net. Able to show are selves in a way that we may not feel comfortable doing so in real life.

I guess an example of this is seen in fursuiting (not sure it is best example, but on of the few that just sorta popped in my head at the moment, I guess I am weird guy at times ^^; ), any who it give the ability to honest within your own 'skin' and express that to like minded others either on the net or at gatherings such as cons and the likes, and the same time being able to stuff it in a box in closet when you go out in 'real world' and dreading that this may or may not leak out into what many may see as you

not sure if what I said is clear or not sorry

I really don't know, I am sorta lost here.

No seriously, who am I?
zanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #9
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I don't equate the posting of cheeky/pinup photos as someone being confident or lacking thereof. It's too little to come to a conclusion whether someone is confident by just photos alone. In this particular case I think it best to hold judgment based on only picture postings. So to answer the question, No. I think theres a thread about what men view as confidence around here somewhere.
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you could change your preference and be attracted to thinner women/men would you? Or is being an FA something you actually love?
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
If you could change your preference and be attracted to thinner women/men would you? Or is being an FA something you actually love?
To be honest, I like being an FA. It goes to show that I have excellent taste in women. lol
Old 08-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
zanza

zanza has said some nice things

Quote:
I don't know, to be honest I really don't know.

I guess it is not something that bothers me much either way, since I find myself attracted to bbws, ssbbws, as well as thinner women. To be honest as a long as a woman is attractive and we have enough common interest I am happy no matter the size and shape. I don't think I would want to be exclusively attracted to thinner women, not really sure why though. I guess since I find the figure of a larger woman to very interesting and be rather unique from person to person.

I really don't know, I am sorta lost here.

No seriously, who am I?
zanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #13
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

Quote:
I love women in general. I prefer and want fat women most of the time. I am and have been attracted to thin women in the past and will be in the future. Enjoying women of various shapes and sizes leaves me pretty satisfied. So to answer the question, No i would not change anything about my preference of choice. I'm completely content with what I know about myself and like in others.
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #14
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM View Post
I love women in general. I prefer and want fat women most of the time. I am and have been attracted to thin women in the past and will be in the future. Enjoying women of various shapes and sizes leaves me pretty satisfied. So to answer the question, No i would not change anything about my preference of choice. I'm completely content with what I know about myself and like in others.
Exactly what he said. lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #15
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you for the replies so far
Old 08-27-2009, 07:13 AM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm attracted enough to a range of women's sizes that I really don't mind being an FA--after all, why chase after the relatively few naturally thin women with so many other guys, when there are so many amazing women who are not so naturally thin? And while there is tremendous variety amongst women of all sizes, I think on average those who have not had so many people telling them they are amazing mostly because they are thin are more apt to have focused on developing other aspects of themselves.

On the other hand, if I could lose the feeder/feedee desires, I think I would. Hard to know what I'd be like without them, since they've pretty much always been there. But I really think they are more trouble than any good they may bring me.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I would not change being an FA if I could.

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
StarWitness
part square, part drape

I'm bisizual (pansizual? I think I prefer that), but if I weren't into fat guys, I would miss out on some prime snuggling. So no, I wouldn't change anything.

--Sleater-Kinney
Old 08-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #19
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
No way - I think I'm more in touch with my sexual side and find sex tons more enjoyable than most of my non-FFA friends. I think they just like the idea of six pack abs; but I don't think a hard body makes them have life-altering orgasms in the way that fat guys tangibly do it for me. It would be so vanilla and boring to be into thin guys, jmho.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
An FA is something I really love being.. would not change a thing.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
No way - I think I'm more in touch with my sexual side and find sex tons more enjoyable than most of my non-FFA friends. I think they just like the idea of six pack abs; but I don't think a hard body makes them have life-altering orgasms in the way that fat guys tangibly do it for me. It would be so vanilla and boring to be into thin guys, jmho.
Exactly. When I ask non-FFA why they like guys with cut abs so much, they never say "because abs feels nice"; they usually say things like "because it makes him look hott." Whereas, for me, I like fat because it not only looks good on a guy but it feels even better. It feels REALLY good to be with a BHM and I don't know if my non-FFA friends feel the same way about their guys.

And, personally, I've never had really satisfying sex with a non-BHM.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:46 AM   #22
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, a question from an FA to FAs:

What is an FFA? Female Fat Admirer? I mean, isn't FA a genderless term? Is there a difference between how MFAs and FFAs love fat? Why does this term exist? It seems redundant.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #23
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I wouldn't change my preference. I like that I find women of size to be most attractive.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #24
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Nah, it would be pointless. I don't exactly suffer for liking fat men, so why would I want to change my preference?

It might have been easier for me to find a man when I was single if I liked thin men (they are the ones who always approach me), but I'm married now...so it really doesn't matter, at this point.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #25
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like being an FA! But if I could (which I can't) I'd want to change to be "bi-sizual"/able to fancy women of (pretty much) any size.. Oh and to go back in time (about ten months) thus changed.. :$ as we're talking impossibles... :P