Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #26
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Yes, thank you for sharing this story with us. It is really wonderful to read experiences like this and we don't hear about enough of them. Congrats to your courageousness!

Brenda
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #27
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Are you the same nocturnal who has frequented the chat rooms here for several years?
I was wondering this very same thing, Joy.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #28
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Congratulations on facing the fears and sharing your struggles and success.
May you have many happy years of marriage and continue communicating.
That was a well written story, thanks for posting. Maybe a closeted few will be able to take it to heart and communicate better with their SO as a result.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #29
jamartinjr

jamartinjr has said some nice things

This is why I lurk. That said...

About a year ago, I confessed to my wife of 7 years that I was an FA. She knew, but getting it out in the open was a huge relief. She is not a feedee or a gainer, but the last few years have seen a few kids and even more pounds, which is really awesome. Saturday night, I fed her brownies in the bedroom...

Honestly, I don't even know what she weighs, it doesn't matter to me (though she did announce this morning that she's gained 6 pounds in the last two weeks).

Now back to the snark free shadows.
jamartinjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
GetASnack

GetASnack has said some nice things

It's always fantastic to read about someone being honest and open with their partner and finding peace within themselves and reconciling their sexual self with the rest of their life.

Even if someone just made the entire story up out of nothing, at least it's a sweet fantasy about an intimate, long term, sweet interaction between two loving parties, which is better than 99% of most fantasy (or reality for that matter).

SO, in short, thanks for sharing the story, whether it be truth or fiction
GetASnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #31
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamartinjr View Post

About a year ago, I confessed to my wife of 7 years that I was an FA. She knew, but getting it out in the open was a huge relief. She is not a feedee or a gainer, but the last few years have seen a few kids and even more pounds, which is really awesome. Saturday night, I fed her brownies in the bedroom...

Honestly, I don't even know what she weighs, it doesn't matter to me (though she did announce this morning that she's gained 6 pounds in the last two weeks).

Now back to the snark free shadows.
OMG, you terrible person. How inconsiderate of you to tell her. You FAs, always out for yourselves. I bet you squee with delight when she slips on a banana peel and her thighs jiggle as she goes down on her head. And the BROWNIES!!! Sick, man. Just sick. /joke

On a more serious note, it always strikes me as peculiar that something like that can't just be said. 7 years? Wow. I've heard that most people worried so much about how people would react when it became known that they preferred bigger girls. Then once the cat was out of the bag it turned out to be not such a big deal afterall. I wonder if anyone after telling their mate/family/friends were surprised by the reaction. Was it better, worse or just as they imagined?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #32
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamartinjr View Post

About a year ago, I confessed to my wife of 7 years that I was an FA.[...]
You have a 7 year old wife?

Old 04-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #33
nocturnal33

nocturnal33 has said some nice things
Default 8 Month Update

This Saturday night last we're laying in bed, she is leafing through the bills updating the checkbook while i'm thumbing through the latest Rolling Stone trying to figure out why i should really care what Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas thinks about the status of music in the world today.
We're in the usual bed time attire, i'm in boxers and a t, she is wearing one of my old band tshirts and nothing but panties below. This catches my one for one of a number of reasons; one being i'm a guy and any time flesh is apparent we can't help but look. Secondly its obviously no longer winter as she isn't in her giant thick pajamas pants being she is always freezing regardless of the time of year and even moreso when snow is on the ground. At it was precisely then that I noticed it, at this time last year her that i remember plain as day, the top of her panties were concave. The outer edges of this along her hips only rested on just that, her hip bones. There was a concave stomach beneath them and the only tension was that of the points of her pelvic bone. But now it was different. Very noticiably different. It bowed outward. Honest to god a small belly has formed and is actually pushing the waist of her underware out!
I knew that the changes were already occuring, the dimples were beginging to form along her thighs for a few months now, her morning and evening jogs had slowly faded into just evening walks. She hasn't stopped her lightweight lifting regimine, she still excersizes regularly like clockwork. However, the calories are what's different and what once held the pounds at bay is now giving way to weight gain.
Now i have absolutely no idea whatsoever the number is, i know for a fact she hasn't been near the scale in monts. I know because its in my bathroom, and its been put back in the towel closet where its been undisturbed since i buried it. But its obvious the changes are there. She won't give in and buy larger size jeans so they haven't been touched in probably just as long. Working as a nurse the scrubs allow her the ability to wear things that are tolerable when gaining wait, also hides it considerably being her new belly was for the most part totally oblivious to me.
She can't go to sleep without a chocolate milk, she can't start her day without a diet coke. With her erratic schedule at the hospital her eating is sometimes substituted for missed sleep so when she is exhasuted she'll double up on a caffiene filled drink and when she finally makes it home she crashes for hours on end. Still, she does her walks and lifts her weights, but little by little the weight is still creeping up on her. Her ribs are no longer visible from across the room and the saddle bags are more and more apparent. She has complained how out of shape she is becoming which seems to drive her more into her workout regimen but at the same time her diet is what is obviously overwhelming what calories she does burn off.
There is no doubt that she is still adhering to my request, what she eats is obviously not on any sort of trendy diet of the moment fad, its what she wants. I've noticed boxes of ice cream sandwiches are always in the freezer, the cookie jar is never emptied for more than a day or two at most. Everything gets extra cheese now, and nothing ever goes by not being supersized.

Its finally happening, my wife is turing fat, and i've never been a more nervous wreck in my life. Butterlflies overwhelm me when i actually sit back and contemplate it, im' terrified, i'm elated, i'm turned on like a 15 year old full of hormones, and i'm scarred to death she'll eventually resent me for it.

The old addage is indeed true, be careful what you wish for.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #34
nocturnal33

this morning i'm laying in bed watching the latest news on CNN, she gets up and shifts her legs onto the floor and walks to the bathroom to get herself ready.
She officially now, has saddlebags.
I instantly froze, and was dumbfounded. I suddenly became totally oblivious to anything other than the movement of her form. The cellulite; it was there, it was undeniable, she had cellulite. Never in her life could she have imagined that this would develop. She was a relentless gym rat for the 5 years we dated well into the additional 8 after we were married. The two folds of skin that now formed on either side were just overwhelmingly blatant. From behind she is just simply becoming more and more ridiculously dis-porportionate.
My eyes traveled from the small of her back down to her calves and it is jsut so amazingly apparent in how much thicker her legs have become. I was embarrassingly mezmerized at the motion of the fat. You could see that her muscles had one rhythm as she took a step and the fat had its own just a single beat behind. That was the most shocking thing texture wise to become accustomed too, the looseness of it. For so many years her legs were hard and firm and rock solid. I know the muscles are still there,i can feel them, but now they are becoming more and more hidden from the amout of fat being piled upon them. I can grab handfulls of hips and its shifts several inches in any direction, its loose, its malleable definition is awe inspiring. I just simply gawk like a fool when i see her sit down now at the way it just spreads outward several inches in opposite directions.
Yet still, she fights it. She obviously isn't enjoying it; but all the same she is giving in, the struggle in a feigning one. Comments like, "this is just horrible, i need stop eating" are nearly instantly followed with yet something else fattening into her mouth. "i'm going to start jogging more" just never happens and she has another ice cream sandwich. As i said before, she still does her aerobics, she is still quite active, her nursing position keeps her on her feet for 14 hours at a time but the intake keeps steady, the calories are extensive, the weight keeps climbing. Even today i noticed that last night she made a special trip to the store to get a bag of Oreo's even after the grocery shopping was already done 2 days ago. This paradox of hers must be maddening to endure, work out regularly yet consume everything you want whatever, whenever. As a result, i'm in purgatory.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #35
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default #&$%#@%&*$***!!!!, Rep System!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Don't worry, its only important if YOU lose an inch!!
Sorry I couldn't Rep you for that one!
(Hahahaha!!!, it was sure funny enough!)
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #36
nocturnal33

i have honestly no idea what you are talking about
Old 05-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #37
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal33 View Post
i have honestly no idea what you are talking about
It seems you may have posted about your wife/girlfriend somewhere else on this board. In that post the height was maybe an inch different than in this one and you either added or subtracted ten pounds from her weight in this post than in the other. People are really into numbers here and if you deviate at all from stories told previously your motives are suspect.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #38
Mies

Mies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Da rules:

Erotic Weight Gain subforum: This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things. The forum is for positive contributions and participation. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed or edited as appropriate. Repeat offenders may lose access to this board.
Mies is offline   Reply With Quote