Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #51
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
So, my question is, do you feel that BBW's are given more latitude with regard to their posts than FA's are, or do the FA's just say more dumb stuff, so it appears that way?
Both genders are of course capable of saying some really out there things. But male FAs, in my opinion, are given amazing leeway in what they can post about. All you need is a quick glance of any of the protected forums to see it. That even aside I have seen some truly astoundingly inappropriate comments in strictly non sexual forums like the clothing and fashion one, for example.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #52
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Someone brought this up to me in a recent conversation. I don't have much of an opinion (yet.....you all know I will at some point), but I'd like to hear some feedback from everyone else.

The scenario that was described is as follows (and it happened in another forum, not here). Essentially, this fellow posted something concerning anal sex with a BBW, and insinuated a "hookup" to do so. While his comments were straightforward, they weren't graphic. He was flamed unmercilessly for his comments.

In the same forum, a BBW model posted in a thread that she'd like to "get with" a very generous sugar daddy kind of guy. Evidently her thread was welcomed with open arms (I suppose there are more sugar daddies than I estimated).

So, my question is, do you feel that BBW's are given more latitude with regard to their posts than FA's are, or do the FA's just say more dumb stuff, so it appears that way?
To your first question..yes..its run by bbw's so of course they are going to get more latitude in regards to their posts..and for your second question yes fa's say more stupid stuff because they are totally horny and usually horny people say stupid stuff.

Looking back at my first post..even i sounded a little creepy..ok i still sound creepy but im a female fa and i can get away with it..muhahaha
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #53
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that FAs, for whatever reason, tend to be more socially awkward, full stop. (Exhibit A, right here.) This leads them to saying shit that just doesn't fly with everyone.

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #54
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I found a way around that roadbump by only approaching people who appear to be as weird as I am. Once I can confirm that then I make the move and tell upfront that I'm an FA, she's cute as heck, and there's a nice big boner in her future if she so pleases. Only tried this method once and it worked great as my cute little weirdo and I have been together for a loooong long time now.

Also, did I just prove Mini's point?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 AM   #55
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Ladies get more "bye" on Dims. No doubt.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:35 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
I think that is either too broad or too narrow of a statement.

I'd agree that in general the women here are probably more dubious of the motives and morals of the men on here than of the other women on here--but that is not just a Dimensions thing, that is pretty common throughout society, and given the behavior of some guys in particular and attitudes of many of us in general, I can't argue with them too much. Heck, push comes to shove, I'm probably more dubious of other guys here than of women too.

On the other hand, I've certainly seen some women here take a beating on the boards. There are some issues, and anyone who has been around for long knows what they generally are, where the discussions often get slanted as good, decent, people versus twisted, damaged, or deluded people. If you come in on the latter side, IMO you'll take your lumps, no matter your gender.

I would say that there is a cluster of like-minded folks, most but not all being BBW, who have pretty clear ideas of what they consider to be acceptable and who are not shy about calling out what they don't consider acceptable (within the allowed limits of the boards). Whether that is a community service or a 'moral majority' style clique probably depends on what you think should be acceptable on here.

All just my view on this, I accept and expect that other see it all differently.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #57
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I would say that there is a cluster of like-minded folks, most but not all being BBW, who have pretty clear ideas of what they consider to be acceptable and who are not shy about calling out what they don't consider acceptable (within the allowed limits of the boards). Whether that is a community service or a 'moral majority' style clique probably depends on what you think should be acceptable on here.

All just my view on this, I accept and expect that other see it all differently.
Fair enough. I tend to see the mods as the ultimate arbiters of power here. Sassy libertarian that I am I think that beyond what the mods edit or censor it falls to members to just try and work it out between themselves. The 'moral majority' then often becomes as aggravating and irrelevant as the one in RL. We flourish and suffer from our own Bill O'Reillys and Al Frankens just the same. The longer I've been here the more I see that the problems Dims has are pretty much the same as any society over 6 in number.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #58
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post

If by "bye", you mean ass, and if by "ladies", you mean me, then I'm inclined to agree. *giggity*
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #59
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the ladies get a little more leeway to express themselves, but that they are also more likely to be judged on what might be considered poor form or bad taste. Men, on the other hand, are given less leeway, but are more expected to say something juvenile, offensive, or one-handed, especially if they are new to the boards.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #60
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
If by "bye", you mean ass, and if by "ladies", you mean me, then I'm inclined to agree. *giggity*
Show-off.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #61
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I don't think this thread is appropriately placed in the FA/FFA forum. If you're going to talk about BBWs, it shouldn't be placed in a protected forum in which we cannot respond.
Just say you fancied a fat guy once. This gives you the right to post what you want here, does it not? Though, in saying that.. generally Fas will want to talk about bbws because its what makes them fas in the first place.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #62
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Just say you fancied a fat guy once. This gives you the right to post what you want here, does it not? Though, in saying that.. generally Fas will want to talk about bbws because its what makes them fas in the first place.

MerGirl:
I have a feeling that not only would the Great Mr. T approve this message - but offer you a heaping bowlful of his tasty breakfast cereal

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 AM   #63
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

MerGirl:
I have a feeling that not only would the Great Mr. T approve this message - but offer you a heaping bowlful of his tasty breakfast cereal

mmmmm delicious foo!
So that is where he gets all his energy to punch sharks!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #64
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
mmmmm delicious foo!
So that is where he gets all his energy to punch sharks!
Yes MerGirl: and Mr. T is also in an angry Thong Punching mood too.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:47 AM   #65
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@OP - IMO - it's not precisely a BBW/FA nor male/female split as to who gets a "bye"... Outside of the protected "sexay" forums - it's members of the Circle Of Friends (aka - Count Our Feelings! - cos they try to contextualise *almost all* discussions be it science, politics, or how-to-admin the DIMS webboard(s), into a support-group style, in which the ONLY permitted "truth" is emotional truth - and very specifically, THEIR emotional truth - emotions they dislike will be attacked). Members of COF get a "bye" for all kindsa crap... COF (and their hangers on) will attack en masse those who disagree with any member of COF - including and especially other BBWs - employing any means to "win". (You're posting on the web people! - there is no "win". GTFOIA). Not all the members of COF are women, not all are BBWs, tho most of the prominent ones are. And COF do post a lot of good stuff too, especially when BBWs are looking for emotional support / validation, or where sharing of their own experiences is apt. Not all of COF join in the "all-for-one / 'win'-at-any-cost attacks"... Members of COF who deserve very honourable mention for the ability and inclination to disagree with others in a substantive, constructive manner - (even while everyone else is flaming away like crazy) include but are not limited to Katorade, Tracijo, GEF and Fascinita... .... And that's how I see it... Listen! Can you hear flamethrowers being oiled up?? :P
Old 10-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #66
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
@OP - IMO - it's not precisely a BBW/FA nor male/female split as to who gets a "bye"... Outside of the protected "sexay" forums - it's members of the Circle Of Friends (aka - Count Our Feelings! - cos they try to contextualise *almost all* discussions be it science, politics, or how-to-admin the DIMS webboard(s), into a support-group style, in which the ONLY permitted "truth" is emotional truth - and very specifically, THEIR emotional truth - emotions they dislike will be attacked). Members of COF get a "bye" for all kindsa crap... COF (and their hangers on) will attack en masse those who disagree with any member of COF - including and especially other BBWs - employing any means to "win". (You're posting on the web people! - there is no "win". GTFOIA). Not all the members of COF are women, not all are BBWs, tho most of the prominent ones are. And COF do post a lot of good stuff too, especially when BBWs are looking for emotional support / validation, or where sharing of their own experiences is apt. Not all of COF join in the "all-for-one / 'win'-at-any-cost attacks"... Members of COF who deserve very honourable mention for the ability and inclination to disagree with others in a substantive, constructive manner - (even while everyone else is flaming away like crazy) include but are not limited to Katorade, Tracijo, GEF and Fascinita... .... And that's how I see it... Listen! Can you hear flamethrowers being oiled up?? :P

Flamethrowers Dr. Joswitch??? - not in DIMS

Special Honorable mention to our UnOfficial "Dims Temperence League"

Sarsaparilla Anyone
Old 10-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #67
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

anal sex ftw
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
anal sex ftw
What an awful time to be out of rep....care if I at least toss a vagina or two into the thread?

If not, we can always just talk about my personal favorite: Cock and balls

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #69
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What an awful time to be out of rep....care if I at least toss a vagina or two into the thread?

If not, we can always just talk about my personal favorite: Cock and balls
Yo, Imma letchu finish...but anal sex is the best topic of this thread.
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Yo, Imma letchu finish...but anal sex is the best topic of this thread.
It's best with cock and balls though....IMHO......

But yeah....that pussy remark was so totally unnecessary. My bad.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:05 AM   #71
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, here comes a thread that actually has a theme that FA's and FFA's can actually discuss, and YOU PEOPLE come in and hijack the thread for the sake of whimsy. Not even subtly........cock and balls...........pfft.

That's it, no more thread initiation for me. I'm outs.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #72
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Im gonna keep this short and sweet, but I have seen the way some BBW's respond to things that FA's on here say, and there is sooooooooooooooo much hostility, and yeh the lynch mob comes in force, and really, there is no need for it. But when, said FA's give back a little of what some of those BBW's give out, all hell breaks loose! There is such a minefield on this forum its unreal. And Phil I can totally see why you asked the question that you did. Both of the scenarios were out there and quite blunt, some girl wanting an easy ride.....and some bloke wanting some ass.....there is no difference really in those scenarios and both could be insulting, but Id bet that the BBW got away with hers unscathed, where as the guy got flamed!

I must admit though, I have used other bbw/fa centric forums and just couldnt cope there because it was like a meat market........sorry to name names but Curvage and FF. I have to hold my hat off to some of the BBW's on here that do keep some of the guys in order, because really, Dims is a much easier place to interact. The guys on here know their limits. I very rarely have pm's of pervy blokes taking it outta line or anything along those lines and I do feel that is due to the men around here know there place hehe....just kidding

Wasnt as short and sweet as Id hoped!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #73
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post

Well I didn't get any damn membership discount card like those fuckers over at AARP. I didn't know I'd signed up for a club.

I can fend for myself, thanks. I don't invite people to come back me up. If someone wants to back me up, then they're more than welcome, but I expect it from no one. I also only argue with emotions if emotions are what's being argued (which happens a lot on here), otherwise I'd gladly show you some cold, hard facts. I mean, come on, I was happiest in Hyde Park.

You guys seriously need to get off this whole idea about some underground group of pre-menstrual beeotches that have a whistle only other BBWs can hear that we use for a call to arms. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that there happen to be a handful of people on here that see eye to eye? I can think of two...TWO...people that I agree with the majority of the time in forum arguments, and that's TraciJo and Miss Vickie, and they don't exactly need any help from me. That's hardly an army.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #74
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
Well I didn't get any damn membership discount card like those fuckers over at AARP. I didn't know I'd signed up for a club.

I can fend for myself, thanks. I don't invite people to come back me up. If someone wants to back me up, then they're more than welcome, but I expect it from no one. I also only argue with emotions if emotions are what's being argued (which happens a lot on here), otherwise I'd gladly show you some cold, hard facts. I mean, come on, I was happiest in Hyde Park.

You guys seriously need to get off this whole idea about some underground group of pre-menstrual beeotches that have a whistle only other BBWs can hear that we use for a call to arms. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that there happen to be a handful of people on here that see eye to eye? I can think of two...TWO...people that I agree with the majority of the time in forum arguments, and that's TraciJo and Miss Vickie, and they don't exactly need any help from me. That's hardly an army.

Ditto. And Ditto (for emphasis )

My circle is a bit wider than yours though, Katorade - and includes most of the "pre-menstrual bisnatches" that josey was alluding to (i.e., those who weren't named).

The only thing I dislike more than misogyny is seeing other women fighting amongst themselves or trashing each other. As far as I'm concerned, Dims *is* the women. It may have been started for an altogether different set of reasons, but it has changed, and the men that *I* see getting "bashed" or "henpecked" by we uppity wimmenz are men who can't seem to move beyond what Dims *was* (not to say it isn't that anymore - but it's certainly not EXCLUSIVELY that). 99.9999% of the time, when I see someone getting an ... online thrashing ... the reason behind it makes perfect sense to me.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #75
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
Im gonna keep this short and sweet, but I have seen the way some BBW's respond to things that FA's on here say, and there is sooooooooooooooo much hostility, and yeh the lynch mob comes in force, and really, there is no need for it. But when, said FA's give back a little of what some of those BBW's give out, all hell breaks loose! There is such a minefield on this forum its unreal. And Phil I can totally see why you asked the question that you did. Both of the scenarios were out there and quite blunt, some girl wanting an easy ride.....and some bloke wanting some ass.....there is no difference really in those scenarios and both could be insulting, but Id bet that the BBW got away with hers unscathed, where as the guy got flamed!

I must admit though, I have used other bbw/fa centric forums and just couldnt cope there because it was like a meat market........sorry to name names but Curvage and FF. I have to hold my hat off to some of the BBW's on here that do keep some of the guys in order, because really, Dims is a much easier place to interact. The guys on here know their limits. I very rarely have pm's of pervy blokes taking it outta line or anything along those lines and I do feel that is due to the men around here know there place hehe....just kidding

Wasnt as short and sweet as Id hoped!
i think you've really said it well. the women here can be a bit rough sometimes but then again often what they are responding to is rough so they tend to stand up punch for punch in some ways. there are times when i think they can do more in the spirit of openess to listen before jumping to conclusions. i always like to give people a chance first. but i know a lot of BBWs here who smell out BS immediately and strive to cut it out. i think there are a lot of times when its necessary to take the kid gloves off. it not only makes it more comfortable for BBWs but better in the long run for FAs because they learn how to be appropriate and what to say to real women. maybe one day it won't be assumed that all FAs are coarse, goofy, inappropriately pushy and hostile to anyone who disturbs thier fantasy because they'll finally really understand where BBWs are coming from because of thier honesty. its good that the days of scared compliancy are over or at least numbered because they think FAs are few and far between because BBWs are:

a)figuring out that that may not be true
b)we'd rather be alone than with someone who disrespects us

its tough but i think FAs will find they are being done a favor when they can hear whats being said--even to the mean stuff. the anger doesn't come from nowhere. often no one bothers to tell them the truth about how they seem and they never understand whats going wrong. they never figure out why thier partners leave or are unhappy with them. they never can get why women of thier dreams run the other way and want nothing at all to do with them. i do empathize with the lack of experience. but what i don't empathize with is stubborness and the unwillinness to communicate listen and even admit you may be wrong sometimes. that attitude can be really bad when an FA adopts it. so maybe its good to be shaken out of self imposd ignorance even if it is sometimes in ways that are a bit rude and thoughtless.

Last edited by superodalisque; 10-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote