Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Are There Any Dieters Here?

I do appreciate the fact that this is a Size Acceptance Site and that's great but.... Are there any Dieters here and why have you chosen to do so?

REASON: *I am dieting because for the past few years it has been increasingly difficult for me to be Physically Active and I want to be healthier than I am at this point in my life.*

ALSO: WHAT IS YOUR WEIGHT? (ME = 473).... And are you HEALTHY at your present weight?
Old 08-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's the words after "but" that are the problem here.

First off, this is the BBW board and not for issues of health (we have a health board here), nor certainly diet talk. If you want to discuss healthy eating, there are threads on the Health board for that, but no room here for it. I would refer you to these links, but again, no diet talk: goal weights, numbers, obsessing over food and numbers, talk about actual diets vs. healthy eating -- like Atkins, etc) will be tolerated.

On the Health Forum:
Here are Conrad's guidelines about diet talk

The daily excercise report thread!!

The Health Forum's Most Useful threads

On the Foodee board:
Low Carb Recipes

Eating healthy vs. the budget

Need Help!!! Vegie Alert

Where are my veggie friends?

Veggie Recipes?

Vegetarian Main Dishes

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 08-30-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Closed Thread