Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #126
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Not vegan, I'm omnivore, but I like try new things in the kitchen. I have tried a couple of recipes from Vegan Zombie...pretty good!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:38 AM   #127
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can anyone help me with easy and tasty quinoa dishes? I love using quinoa in place of rice.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #128
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Been going raw for a week and a half. I miss carbs. I miss meat. I would literally eat a cow, but I'm going to tread through this. I know it's because I'm used to the SAD diet (Standard American Diet) lol.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #129
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

vegan for 10 years.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #130
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pescetarian
lille is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #131
CameoRose

CameoRose can now change their title

I've gone from vegetarian to vegan then back to vegetarian. Currently I'm mostly vegan. If I have any dairy it's only 1x a month or so and I never eat eggs. I feel better spiritually if I stick to vegan
CameoRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #132
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

cant go without meat! with veggies here and there :P
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:05 AM   #133
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely a carnivore. I cannot live without meat. Meat and potatoes, meat and veggies, or just plain ol' meat. I just can't. A juicy steak or some grilled chicken... oh my goodness!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:31 AM   #134
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

Feed the man meat
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:45 AM   #135
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title

I plan is one of these days going vegan, right now I'm trying to take baby steps, when I say baby steps I mean(SMALL baby steps).
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote