Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 09-01-2009, 04:10 AM   #26
midnightrogue

midnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this board

some of my old gang.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pp.jpg (79.2 KB, 3775 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #27
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very Very cool! I am an avid fisherman (fisherperson???!!) and have loved the sport since I could pick up a rod & reel! Any good salt & freshwater places? Raritan Canal doesn't do it that much for me

Ever fished one of the Seven Lakes going towards Bear Mtn. area? Those lakes look very promising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Just me fishing at the Jersey Shore.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #28
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I Heart this thread!!!

Last edited by Tau; 09-01-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #29
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me as The Purple Hippy in my booth at Middlefaire this past June. It was a fantasy fest so I was a hippy instead of a gypsy. :/

Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #30
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Adrian, I LOVE that picture of you and your granddaughter. Classic!

Here is one of my trying to put together my kayak on Lake Burera (Rwanda, East Africa), and another of me out in La Balandra (Baja, Mexico).
The Mexico picture is just amazing. It feels so endlessly, overwhelmingly peaceful. Looks like you're about to step into the sky.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #31
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
You've got a really intense presence here - like a mythical creature just stepped onto the shore for a stroll
Old 09-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #32
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Dancing with the shark.
How were you not freaking out!!!?? I would have wet myself and then suffered cardiac arrest LOL! Beautiful picture but I'm super glad I wasn't there. Being eaten strikes me as a pretty awful way to die!
Old 09-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #33
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
*snip*

Great pics Goofy! I gotta say running amok with you guys for a few hours was a load of fun!
We were so lucky to have you there!! My girlfriends LOVED you. They still ask every time we talk, when we're going back to see you. Not back to NYC, but back to see my friend in NYC LOL
Old 09-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #34
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
[

[CENTER]
Getting a grip at an interactive art installation at Governors Island. LOL!
Boooobie!!Chick, you strike me as being a one woman riot
Old 09-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #35
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Playing Ladder Golf:

Seether/Breaking Benjamin show:

Playing with fireworks:
Old 09-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #36
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
This is clearly one of my most flattering photos ever. This is me (and soup and some HB regulars) dancing and singing to some Journey one random HB night.

(I look like a blow-up doll. That is all.)

Attachment 69380
Why can't I see the attached image :/ It just says the file size and what not..

Edit - It's magically working now... *sigh*
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #37
Laura2008
Chicago hotdog

Laura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 club

The first picture is from last week at the Soul Asylum concert.

The second is on a sunset boat cruise along lake Michigan in August.

Third pic is a beautiful lake Michigan sunset.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmpphpYZcfm3.jpg (37.8 KB, 3591 views)
File Type: jpg P81100230.jpg (45.4 KB, 3588 views)
File Type: jpg P81100470.JPG (58.3 KB, 3581 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #38
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some odd photos of me 'living':

Being a censor
Post suspected broken nose (looooooong story)
Bigger than Big Ben
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5208_107763567625_546312625_2013428_1869651_n.jpg (66.1 KB, 3563 views)
File Type: jpg 6340_113244661655_722676655_2434729_6393874_n.jpg (49.2 KB, 3553 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_2461_2.jpg (65.5 KB, 3550 views)
Old 09-02-2009, 01:23 AM   #39
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here I am outside enjoying the first day of Spring in Australia.

Outside.jpg
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:10 AM   #40
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

My 27th Birthday Party - I had the craziest blast It felt amazing, especially since I suffered a mini 'midlife' crisis just before it. My whole family is cominig out of an incredibly difficult 3 years, there were times I really didn't think we'd make it, and so it was almost like I got myself used to being miserable because I was too scared to just relax and have fun. That night was just so good, to be surrounded by love and laughter and wonderful friends, and to know that no matter how crap it gets all bad things do come to an end. Also, dancing on tables is totally the way forward!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2537.JPG (62.9 KB, 3525 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2598.JPG (29.5 KB, 3517 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2013.JPG (39.8 KB, 3510 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2530.JPG (65.4 KB, 3511 views)
Old 09-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #41
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
My 27th Birthday Party - I had the craziest blast It felt amazing, especially since I suffered a mini 'midlife' crisis just before it. My whole family is cominig out of an incredibly difficult 3 years, there were times I really didn't think we'd make it, and so it was almost like I got myself used to being miserable because I was too scared to just relax and have fun. That night was just so good, to be surrounded by love and laughter and wonderful friends, and to know that no matter how crap it gets all bad things do come to an end. Also, dancing on tables is totally the way forward!
Great pics! You are a hottie!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #42
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Getting a grip at an interactive art installation at Governors Island. LOL!
What a lucky broad. I want to be felt up by you! *sighs*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:42 AM   #43
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me singing some Karaoke a few months ago...Nope I would never make it to Hollywood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg singing.jpg (39.6 KB, 3379 views)
Old 09-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #44
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Man! I'll be writing for an hour if I commented on all the awesome pics that have cropped up since I last posted!

To paraphrase Sheryl Crowe: All we're gonna do is have some fun!
Play on people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Boooobie!!Chick, you strike me as being a one woman riot
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
What a lucky broad. I want to be felt up by you! *sighs*
Hahaha! Thanks! What can I tell ya? I'm a hands-on type of gal!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #45
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here are a few forgive the quality of #2 from a friends cell phone.
Singing at jam night at work. We host jam nights for youth at work and sometimes the staff have to get em started lol
Second pic. My friend Niki and I on her 40th birthday. A few pre club drinks *grin*
Third Pic. Tickling my Granddaughter on Sunday.
And lastly;Hanging out in the living room when my adopted daughter faith up for a visit. She was trying to hide from the camera hence the hood being up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruth _ Derek Sing.jpg (68.8 KB, 3339 views)
File Type: jpg Nik40th.jpg (21.1 KB, 3329 views)
File Type: jpg tickles.jpg (49.8 KB, 3330 views)
File Type: jpg visit.jpg (108.0 KB, 3338 views)
Old 09-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #46
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Here I am outside enjoying the first day of Spring in Australia.

Attachment 69442
You look amazing, all aglow I'm jealous, I spent spring day at my computer stuck in a freezing office and the weather was GLORIOUS!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #47
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of the most fun I've ever had was on top of one of these...

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #48
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Some of the most fun I've ever had was on top of one of these...
When the text comes up a full ten seconds before the attachment... oh the imagination can indeed run wild!

But yeah, I can definitely see the fun in that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #49
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
When the text comes up a full ten seconds before the attachment... oh the imagination can indeed run wild!

I was thinking the same thing. lol
Old 09-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #50
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I was thinking the same thing. lol
My bad. I suppose I could have chosen my words a little more carefully.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures