Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 09-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #51
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
The first one is me at Stanley Park in Canada. The second one I am lounging in a cool chair on the cruise ship. I want a chair like that.
What a Goddes
You are such a beautiful lady
Old 09-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #52
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
This is clearly one of my most flattering photos ever. This is me (and soup and some HB regulars) dancing and singing to some Journey one random HB night.

(I look like a blow-up doll. That is all.)

Attachment 69380
Cutie
Old 09-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #53
Oldtimer76
Returned

Good looking lady
Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #54
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default Brute!!!

I told you no fighting on your trip, and look what you did?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
Some odd photos of me 'living':

Being a censor
Post suspected broken nose (looooooong story)
Bigger than Big Ben

SparkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #55
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed

Bhahaha great pic Phil!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
After the last New Jersey bash, this was taken at Red Robin, as I was getting ready to leave...........it appears that someone wasn't going to allow me to do that.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #56
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is a photo of me taken today at the place where the hang gliders launch from, I rode there on the scooter.

Notice the helmet hair blowing in the wind...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 09-02-2009 at 05:45 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #57
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^ Your eyes are absolutely beautiful.

Oh and...so is the view. Hehe.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #58
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
^ Your eyes are absolutely beautiful.

Oh and...so is the view. Hehe.
Thanks Crystal!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #59
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

livin' it up!

first pic - at the goodbar with two of my girlfriends

second - on a visit to san diego last may; finding forever at the bay

third - just touched down in the dominican republic, this past july

Old 09-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #60
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

Default Living....

Living, on my webcam haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09-02-09 Webcam.jpg (17.9 KB, 2946 views)
File Type: jpg 09-02-09a Webcam.jpg (15.3 KB, 2940 views)

Old 09-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #61
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

Great pic Shosh!! LOVE the stripey sweater, I have one just like it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Here I am outside enjoying the first day of Spring in Australia.

Attachment 69442

Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #62
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Here is a photo of me taken today at the place where the hang gliders launch from, I rode there on the scooter ...
Wow - great view, Stan! I'd love to see a pic of that scooter of yours
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #63
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkGirl View Post
Great pic Shosh!! LOVE the stripey sweater, I have one just like it!!!!
Thanks. I got it almost new from the thrift store for two dollars.

You look pretty too.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #64
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Here I am outside enjoying the first day of Spring in Australia.

Attachment 69442
lovely pic I can feel the sun
Old 09-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #65
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkGirl View Post
Living, on my webcam haha
You are gorgeous...................................that is all.

Oh, and I'm loving the lighthouse pic behind you.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:04 AM   #66
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I <3 this thread!!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #67
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

Aww, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
You are gorgeous...................................that is all.

Oh, and I'm loving the lighthouse pic behind you.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #68
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Me and my granddaughter at a rummage sale.

me at the zoo

IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #69
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t=cadbfaba.pbw

Here is a slide show I put together to show just how I LIVE! Enjoy!
Old 09-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #70
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is me at Portland first massive pillow fight.

Travels abroad!

BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #71
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
livin' it up!

first pic - at the goodbar with two of my girlfriends

second - on a visit to san diego last may; finding forever at the bay

third - just touched down in the dominican republic, this past july

Excuse me Missy? You were in San Diego and didn't let us know so we get get a group together and have lunch with you?????

OK - next time you are in town, give us some notice.

Last edited by Sandie S-R; 09-03-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #72
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My sister and I in bermuda Best trip ever.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #73
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can not resist a good Pic thread haha.

How many straws CAN I fit in my mouth...

n69200177_30783164_3911.jpg

Rehearsal Dinner for my sorority sister's wedding

n69204129_33607329_8948.jpg

Singing at the weddin'

n69207785_33630050_6382.jpg

Singing Dave Matthew's Don't Drink the Water with the boys that pledged the music fraternity the same semester I joined my music sorority... Pledge siblings lol.

n69202275_33632751_3544.jpg

Me on stage as Sister Mary Hubert in Nunsense 2: The Second Coming

n69203133_30520142_1709.jpg

BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #74
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Here's me riding some kind of frog, or something at a local fairground last fall.

...and me building a fire for one of my sister's backyard parties.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #75
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some fun family pics:

1. Me at the Wavecrest Woodie Car Festival last year - drooling at the gorgeous cars.
2. Guy at the Wavecrest Woodie Car Festival last year.
3. Me playing Guitar hero with my grandson and his best friend
4. Me, the grandson and his 2 best friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07wc2.jpg (87.8 KB, 2763 views)
File Type: jpg 07wc4.jpg (72.5 KB, 2753 views)
File Type: jpg spring5.jpg (54.2 KB, 2746 views)
File Type: jpg spring2.jpg (71.0 KB, 2743 views)
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures