Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #1251
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
Filly, Mama Lisa, Cleofatra_74, Brenda & DJ_S in the background. Good times!! June 2011.
Beautiful!! You look like a fun bunch to hang out with.

LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #1252
AmazingAmy
Master Member

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Cross-posted from Recent Pics... but they belong here, I think. From a May/June trip I took this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Ginny those are fantastic photos- looks like you had a wonderful vacation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
Twas a BIG night
Cheers
Me on left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
Attachment 94753

Filly, Mama Lisa, Cleofatra_74, Brenda & DJ_S in the background. Good times!! June 2011.
Everyone looks beautiful and handsome, as usual. Such great photographs!

AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #1253
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very awesome pics in here!

Wish I could participate but sadly... the images I took today, though count as "LIVING"... do not contain me in them at all Maybe next time.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #1254
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cross-posting but I think this deserves to be here, too.

I went back to my city's waterall today with some friends. We walked the trails, had a picnic, and did a lil tribute jump into the river in memory of Ryan Dunn. Yeah... We jumped off a 30 foot lock (like for ships)right into the river. It was AMAZING. I even have video of that! I'm really tanned now and stuff, but it was worth it. I had an awesome day

Old 06-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #1255
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Cross-posting but I think this deserves to be here, too.

I went back to my city's waterall today with some friends. We walked the trails, had a picnic, and did a lil tribute jump into the river in memory of Ryan Dunn. Yeah... We jumped off a 30 foot lock (like for ships)right into the river. It was AMAZING. I even have video of that! I'm really tanned now and stuff, but it was worth it. I had an awesome day

Well aren't you just a cutie!

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #1256
ConnieLynn
Southern Broad

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Well aren't you just a cutie!
What he said
Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #1257
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Well, thank you!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #1258
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with Zandoz and Connie. I also think that color on you looks remarkable. Beautiful photo overall.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #1259
Lorenzo670

Lorenzo670 has said some nice things
Default new pic

new pic from last week
IMG_1586.jpg
Lorenzo670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #1260
FAdoc

FAdoc has said some nice things
Default Cute

I am so amazed how incredibly cute you manage to look in every single pic you post!!!

Quote:
Cross-posted from Recent Pics... but they belong here, I think. From a May/June trip I took this year.

In front of the Golden Gate in San Francisco:

Portland, OR:

Multnomah Falls, OR:

In front of a Giant Redwood tree (which was 1500 years old) in Prairie Creek State Park, CA:

Old Town Sacramento, CA:

Crater Lake, OR:

On a beach off of Highway 101 in CA, looking at the Pacific:
FAdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #1261
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Blockierer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAdoc View Post
I am so amazed how incredibly cute you manage to look in every single pic you post!!!
Cute indeed.
Thanks for sharing
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #1262
Seda
Throbbing member

Seda can now change their title

Here I am Sorry it's fuzzy.

Last edited by Seda; 06-25-2011 at 05:31 AM.
Seda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #1263
biglynch
Master Member

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if i was 74
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9425_161413700002_516875002_2875162_309778_n.jpg (36.5 KB, 1325 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #1264
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here I am living it up on the high seas!!! I am a Giant Pirate!!! Yarrrrrr.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #1265
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=daddyoh70;1745456]Here I am living it up on the high seas!!! I am a Giant Pirate!!! Yarrrrrr.

That pic made me LOL! I love it! I see you've even got your own mermaid!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #1266
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=JerseyGirl07093;1745474]
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post

That pic made me LOL! I love it! I see you've even got your own mermaid!
Summertime at a small University can be very very very boring. I do what I can to entertain myself. Glad I could make you laugh, Happy anniversary!!! Still love your profile pic! P.S. the mermaid was playing hard to get

Old 06-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #1267
Paul
Master Member

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seda View Post
Here I am Sorry it's fuzzy.
You are a true cutie!

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:29 AM   #1268
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Going out on a date on my Birthday last week...

Just a Casual day...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Fancy night out!

Last edited by BBWMoon; 06-26-2011 at 01:40 AM.
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:54 AM   #1269
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post

Yar-Har-Fiddle-Dee-Dee, You Are a Pirate?.. Hah! Niiice. [I couldn't rep you. Blast!]
Old 06-26-2011, 05:14 AM   #1270
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Yar-Har-Fiddle-Dee-Dee, You Are a Pirate?.. Hah! Niiice. [I couldn't rep you. Blast!]
Thanks YPP! In my mind, I was a pirate that day Sadly the Cap'n makes me wear this silly uniform

Old 06-27-2011, 05:04 AM   #1271
korsikanos

korsikanos has said some nice things

Quote:

Portland, OR:

Multnomah Falls, OR:

In front of a Giant Redwood tree (which was 1500 years old) in Prairie Creek State Park, CA:

Old Town Sacramento, CA:

Crater Lake, OR:

omg you are very beautiful and cute girl...
korsikanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:54 AM   #1272
cinnamongirlky
Fantabulous

cinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post
new pic from last week
Attachment 94839
I know you from another site, right, Lorenzo? :-)
cinnamongirlky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:04 AM   #1273
zabadguy

zabadguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here is a "living" pic of me....workplace picnic last summer,not afraid to be "different"...
zabadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:06 AM   #1274
zabadguy

zabadguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabadguy View Post
Here is a "living" pic of me....workplace picnic last summer,not afraid to be "different"...
Sorry pic didn't work 1st time...my bad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23527_100920413279947_100000859672079_25034_6933285_n.jpg (88.2 KB, 1097 views)
zabadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #1275
CrazyGuy13

CrazyGuy13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Portland, OR:

Multnomah Falls, OR:

Old Town Sacramento, CA:

Crater Lake, OR:

You are absolutely stunning. And yes, I realize I could have said that without spamming your pictures yet again on this page...but I figured the more the better. :P

CrazyGuy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures