Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative
 
Scorsese86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sogndal, Norway
Posts: 3,179
Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FA/FFA question on paysites

I was wondering, do any of you FA, or FFAs, go on paysites? I have basically only been on one, looking etc.
How about you?
__________________
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Scorsese86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,763
Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Hmmm, I browse the Paysite Board a couple of times each week though I mostly check out threads by models I know and enjoy.

When I was younger I really enjoyed the free sites (like AnnMarie's). I suscribe to Mandy Blake's Her First Fat Girl site on and off because it was, and probably still is the only one that caters to small queer FFAs obsessed with contrast.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,916
thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
When I was younger I really enjoyed the free sites (like AnnMarie's). I suscribe to Mandy Blake's Her First Fat Girl site on and off because it was, and probably still is the only one that caters to small queer FFAs obsessed with contrast.
Purely curious, what'd you think of Mandy's site? I've considered joining but haven't heard what it's like. I saw some previews but it appears to me Mandy is usually doing the err, 'work.' I'd like to see that switched around sometimes too. Is it the same way inside the site or what?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
joh
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 142
joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I go on/help with my girlfriends :-), and then I occasionaly view the "competition", heh (ie, the other BigCuties :-P).
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,763
Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Purely curious, what'd you think of Mandy's site? I've considered joining but haven't heard what it's like. I saw some previews but it appears to me Mandy is usually doing the err, 'work.' I'd like to see that switched around sometimes too. Is it the same way inside the site or what?
Unfortunately she is often the Dominant one and does most of the work but it isn't completely one-sided. The thin girls she seduce in her videos don't play with her fat parts as much as I like, but the "first time with a fat girl" thing is pretty convincing. I also feel that she is one of the few girl/girl models who look like they are really enjoying the action instead of posing and her orgasms are beautiful. I wish she would shoot with Dominant thin girls or butch ones or girls of other races and involve more BDSM, but I'm probably just trying too hard to fit myself into the fantasy.

I haven't joined in a while and it seems like she doesn't update that often now, but there is quite a bit of hot content and you also get her other, more active solo site for free.

(I think she started posting on here recently, so you could probably ask. )
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,916
thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Unfortunately she is often the Dominant one and does most of the work but it isn't completely one-sided. The thin girls she seduce in her videos don't play with her fat parts as much as I like, but the "first time with a fat girl" thing is pretty convincing. I also feel that she is one of the few girl/girl models who look like they are really enjoying the action instead of posing and her orgasms are beautiful. I wish she would shoot with Dominant thin girls or butch ones or girls of other races and involve more BDSM, but I'm probably just trying too hard to fit myself into the fantasy.

I haven't joined in a while and it seems like she doesn't update that often now, but there is quite a bit of hot content and you also get her other, more active solo site for free.

(I think she started posting on here recently, so you could probably ask. )
Sweet, thanks for the info. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk
 
Jon Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oklahoma City, OK ya dig? ;)
Posts: 6,746
Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Oh I've joined a bunch, but I'm done for awhile.
__________________
Love people of all sizes!!! History is sometimes more logical than society.- Me :D

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
stefanie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 264
stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics
Default

I'm not aware of any straight-oriented paysites for FFAs...
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.