Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FA/FFA question on paysites

I was wondering, do any of you FA, or FFAs, go on paysites? I have basically only been on one, looking etc.
How about you?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm, I browse the Paysite Board a couple of times each week though I mostly check out threads by models I know and enjoy.

When I was younger I really enjoyed the free sites (like AnnMarie's). I suscribe to Mandy Blake's Her First Fat Girl site on and off because it was, and probably still is the only one that caters to small queer FFAs obsessed with contrast.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
When I was younger I really enjoyed the free sites (like AnnMarie's). I suscribe to Mandy Blake's Her First Fat Girl site on and off because it was, and probably still is the only one that caters to small queer FFAs obsessed with contrast.
Purely curious, what'd you think of Mandy's site? I've considered joining but haven't heard what it's like. I saw some previews but it appears to me Mandy is usually doing the err, 'work.' I'd like to see that switched around sometimes too. Is it the same way inside the site or what?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I go on/help with my girlfriends :-), and then I occasionaly view the "competition", heh (ie, the other BigCuties :-P).
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Purely curious, what'd you think of Mandy's site? I've considered joining but haven't heard what it's like. I saw some previews but it appears to me Mandy is usually doing the err, 'work.' I'd like to see that switched around sometimes too. Is it the same way inside the site or what?
Unfortunately she is often the Dominant one and does most of the work but it isn't completely one-sided. The thin girls she seduce in her videos don't play with her fat parts as much as I like, but the "first time with a fat girl" thing is pretty convincing. I also feel that she is one of the few girl/girl models who look like they are really enjoying the action instead of posing and her orgasms are beautiful. I wish she would shoot with Dominant thin girls or butch ones or girls of other races and involve more BDSM, but I'm probably just trying too hard to fit myself into the fantasy.

I haven't joined in a while and it seems like she doesn't update that often now, but there is quite a bit of hot content and you also get her other, more active solo site for free.

(I think she started posting on here recently, so you could probably ask. )
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Unfortunately she is often the Dominant one and does most of the work but it isn't completely one-sided. The thin girls she seduce in her videos don't play with her fat parts as much as I like, but the "first time with a fat girl" thing is pretty convincing. I also feel that she is one of the few girl/girl models who look like they are really enjoying the action instead of posing and her orgasms are beautiful. I wish she would shoot with Dominant thin girls or butch ones or girls of other races and involve more BDSM, but I'm probably just trying too hard to fit myself into the fantasy.

I haven't joined in a while and it seems like she doesn't update that often now, but there is quite a bit of hot content and you also get her other, more active solo site for free.

(I think she started posting on here recently, so you could probably ask. )
Sweet, thanks for the info. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh I've joined a bunch, but I'm done for awhile.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

I'm not aware of any straight-oriented paysites for FFAs...
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote