Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-14-2010, 02:03 AM   #51
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
This is more of an annoyance than anything.
Because of my tummy, coupled with my height of just under 5'1" I have this thing where I rub on counters lol.

When I wash the dishes, if I get a little over-enthusiastic with the water sloshing I end up wet under my boobs from pressing on the counter Makes me giggle but damn it is a pain sometimes!
LOL! This is why i do the dishes naked.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #52
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I always get wet right about my belly button....because my belly hits the edge of the counter top when I was dishes. It IS annoying because I still end up wet there even when I try to arch myself back in the middle to avoid it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #53
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozonloz View Post
I HATE CHAFING!

This is why I almost never wear skirts, even in high temperatures. I end up walking like a duck half the time:P.

Seriously, people who have never had chafing just from walking do NOT get it when you say you cant go further. Conversation whilst walking down the beach in my swimsuit and a sarong trying to find a place to have lunch (cos apparently all the ones right next to us werent just right) with one of my friends on holiday follows:

"You can't be tired already? I know you're fat but jeez..."
"It's not that I'm tired, it's that I'm not wearing trousers cos I didnt think we'd be going far."
"You're self concious about not wearing trousers? You don't look that bad."
"...No, it's because I'm chafing."
"So? It's just another 20 minutes to the end of the beach then we can walk back and pick the best place."
"You do that. I'll wait here."
"Look, it's just chafing, man up and walk."
"I'm FUCKING BLEEDING! And that's actually coming as a relief because it means there's less friction. I have welts. I'm going to have to cover my legs in aloe vera to walk AT ALL for the REST OF THE DAY."
"Oh come on, you can't bleed from chafing." *walks off*

This particular friend had the key to the place we were staying

I eventually forgave him after he saw the damage when I was swiming the next day and apologised, but god he had to grovel first.

Oh, that would SO tick me off. I don't know if it's something I could forgive so easily. This guy doesn't sound like a very good friend to me.
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #54
Fat.n.sassy

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Woo Hoo! (I'll bet the snow isn't built up outside your kitchen window like mine though.)
Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #55
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat.n.sassy View Post
Oh, that would SO tick me off. I don't know if it's something I could forgive so easily. This guy doesn't sound like a very good friend to me.
Yeah, he really is a good friend most of the time, it's just that I have something of a reputation among my family and friends of being completely crazy. It means that when I'm taking something seriously I have to actually grab them and shake them to make them realise that it's serious. Partly my bad for being weird alot of the time...

Also I have thick skin. So long as someone I care about apologises to me and I can see that they mean it we're good. This guy was fetching and carrying for me all day and must have got me 4 or 5 cocktails from the bar by way of apology. The idiot honestly didnt think there was anything wrong when he marched off...
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #56
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Baby powder is your best friend when it comes to chafing!
And yeah, I'm 5'1 & get wet boobies from doing dishes too! XD
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #57
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjmccoy View Post
Baby powder is your best friend when it comes to chafing!
And yeah, I'm 5'1 & get wet boobies from doing dishes too! XD
Woo hoo, another for the short and fat brigade
Welcome to the boards btw!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #58
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Woo hoo, another for the short and fat brigade
Welcome to the boards btw!
Thanks! I am glad to be here Thank og for women's petites, eh?
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #59
Fat.n.sassy

I forgot to mention something that works for me. Right out of the shower (well, once I can't get electrocuted) I lift my belly one side at a time and use the blow dryer on low, also under the boobs. In summer, after the blow dryer, I use GoldBond powder. (there are generic versions but GoldBond works best)
Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #60
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
omg, me too! I have developed this technique of pivoting slightly as I get up from a chair so that my jeans slide along the wetness and wipe it away, so that I don't leave chairs looking like I've peed on them or something
Haha thats awesome! i do that too XD that or scoot forward a bit before i get up so if anything my butt wipes it up hah
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #61
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

I get intertrigo pretty bad occasionally. It's basically a rash that stays wet..it's gross, but clears up pretty quick. I get it under my boobs, and under my belly if I forget to dry completely after I shower.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #62
cinnamongirlky
Fantabulous

cinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually don't have a problem with sweating. I stay cold a lot of the time. I DO get night sweats a lot and I hate that.
cinnamongirlky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #63
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

At my size it seems like I should perspire a lot in the heat-- but I don't. I'm not much of a sweater, even when I was blowing glass in 100 degree weather. I'd get less sweaty than the guys at the shop. Seems my 120lbs best friend and I suffered the same exact amount of perspiration in the crushing heat.

I do occasionally get the burps and slaps though. I have a massive belly, so if I move faster than a trot it's got a mind of it's own.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:25 AM   #64
Bananaspills

Bananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 club

I used to be REALLY sweaty when I lived in Greece, more than other people I knew (and I was much smaller then.) I don't sweat so much since moving to the Uk though, heheh! I do get sweaty and chaffed under my boobs and sometimes belly apron though, but I use antiperspirant deodorant there every day now, and it has really elped prevent it.(Plus it's much less obvious than baby bottom cream which I used before! *LOL*)
Bananaspills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #65
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
omg, me too! I have developed this technique of pivoting slightly as I get up from a chair so that my jeans slide along the wetness and wipe it away, so that I don't leave chairs looking like I've peed on them or something
Haha. I do the same thing. Either that or I'll toss my purse on the spot and pretend I'm going through it.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #66
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dont have a very big belly but I feel like I have big thighs and chafing is SUCH an issue for me. It pisses me off cause if I were the spanx that come down to prevent chafing, they wind up being too long for my dress. Its why I love winter.. It keeps it dry and I can wear tights.

I have something like "belly burps" please excuse me if this is a little tmi- but if I am on top during sex i get a little sweaty and my skin will ..stick? to my partner and make this horribly awkward sound. It's just kind of like FUUUUU-
Old 07-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #67
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

I bet I LOL'd 5x reading this thread. Oh the perils of being a fat chick
Ohio summers are SO SO humid. I have often contemplated moving to the Arctic. I get those beads sweat on my forehead...and my hair will begin to frizz and oh how grumpy that makes me...lol. Sad but true.
I also noticed when I stood up in a restaurant or something there was always this "steamy" looking triangle where I sat. I just figured I was one hot mama
I find that I appreciate the cooler months more and more. I buy 4-5 can of antiperspirant at a time. I spray the obvious underarms, neck, under boobs & thighs. Makes life much more comfortable.
Thx for everyone sharing! Glad to not feel alone in some of my discomforts.
TheMrs is offline   Reply With Quote