Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Laura in IA

Laura in IA has said some nice things
Default Diva Cup ~ SSBBW

Not sure if this the right spot to post this; if not, redirect as needed

I was doing some online reading about Luna Pads and the Diva Cup (both environmentally safe products for menstrual cycles) I'm interested in the Diva Cup, but not sure about how easy it is to use as a ssbbw. Anyone have first hand experience? (I'm 5-7, 400 pounds and a hanging belly)

Thanks
Laura in IA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She isn't SS, and is actually barely fat, but my 17 year old sister LOVES hers. Raves about how EVERYONE should get one to a point where it's annoying :P
Old 09-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Laura! Lilly did a test run of the Diva Cup a while ago, and very bravely shared her experiences with us - the good, the not-so-good, and the gory splattered messes. Her story starts here - there are some fairly graphic bits, but it's incredibly informative, and even the graphic stuff is exactly the kind of thing you need to know about a product like this. I believe she eventually decided to stick with it, despite some unpleasant situations at the start.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
annabellethecat

annabellethecat can now change their title
Default Instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura in IA View Post
Not sure if this the right spot to post this; if not, redirect as needed

I was doing some online reading about Luna Pads and the Diva Cup (both environmentally safe products for menstrual cycles) I'm interested in the Diva Cup, but not sure about how easy it is to use as a ssbbw. Anyone have first hand experience? (I'm 5-7, 400 pounds and a hanging belly)

Thanks
I have never tried the Diva cup, but I tried something similar, they were called Instead, or something like that. They were disposable menstrual cups, they were soft rubber cup things. I had no luck with them at all, I just couldn't get the darn things in.
annabellethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not a BBW but I tried the UK Mooncup and cut off the stem because it dug into flesh. I have a tilted cervix so the cup didn't quite work for me. Insertion is straightforward enough but removal was HELL. It probably gets easier with practice but yeah, be prepared for pain and mess!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Hi Laura! Lilly did a test run of the Diva Cup a while ago, and very bravely shared her experiences with us - the good, the not-so-good, and the gory splattered messes. Her story starts here - there are some fairly graphic bits, but it's incredibly informative, and even the graphic stuff is exactly the kind of thing you need to know about a product like this. I believe she eventually decided to stick with it, despite some unpleasant situations at the start.
I'm late to the thread but thanks for pointing the way to that thread Teleute. And yes I still use my Divacup and I love it. There is a learning curve but I use it with ease now and have no problems getting it in or out. My monthlies are on the extreme side and the Divacup has been the best method for me, hands down. I bought two for in case I lose one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellethecat View Post
I have never tried the Diva cup, but I tried something similar, they were called Instead, or something like that. They were disposable menstrual cups, they were soft rubber cup things. I had no luck with them at all, I just couldn't get the darn things in.
I tried the "Instead" also and it didn't work for me either. It wouldn't stay put.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote