Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-11-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Where the Fat People Are

I'm going to be in the United Arab Emirates next week, and remembered that I once saw some interesting statistics of the prevalence of fat women in UAE. Interestingly enough I found this resource, and I thought I'd share.

My fellow globetrotting fat-interested people might find this inspirational. Or perhaps it's just rigged by the Cook Islands Tourism Authority...

https://apps.who.int/infobase/compar...gegroup=15-100
Old 09-11-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Thumbs up

Jay,
I've been to many Middle Eastern countries and as is the case in almost all of them, and to my delight, plus size women are the normal. But thank you for the heads up on the Cook Islands I plan on making that a future vacation stop. PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I'm going to be in the United Arab Emirates next week, and remembered that I once saw some interesting statistics of the prevalence of fat women in UAE. Interestingly enough I found this resource, and I thought I'd share.

My fellow globetrotting fat-interested people might find this inspirational. Or perhaps it's just rigged by the Cook Islands Tourism Authority...

https://apps.who.int/infobase/compar...gegroup=15-100
Old 09-17-2009, 12:44 AM   #3
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How can you enjoy the sights of BBWs in the UAE if they are all covered up? I'm thinkin' the Cook Islands would be the better bet regardless of the numbers...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I heard an ad on the radio this morning for the series of survivor, set in Samoa. I seemed to recall hearing that the culture there had traditionally been fat friendly; checking the link you gave it was not as high as the Cook Islands, but still pretty high. Somehow I doubt any mention of that will make it through to Survivor

Sticking with reality shows, we could plot out a course for "The Amazing (FA) Race" with stops in the fattest countries in the world, and FA related activities (Sorry, just being silly....)
Old 09-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with you on the societal thing Tad... I think you have to take into consideration cultural aspects of how fat is accepted, you can't just go by raw data...

Besides, I don't think oogling BBWs is even allowed in Arab countries... and punishment for committing such a faux pas can be severe. If we don't hear from our globetrotting friend Jay after his trip to UAE, we'll know what happened...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 09-17-2009 at 04:39 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
If we don't hear from our globetrotting friend Jay after his trip to UAE, we'll know what happened...
I noted that women of the UAE are apparently slimmer than those here in the U.S.A. So no danger there. The winners though are the women of Nauru. Apparently there isn't much to do on that tiny island except eat.