Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics
Smile Plus side of BBW losing a lil weight

hey, thought i might just start a thread and see what people throw out there.

When a big girl I knew lost a lil weight, I noticed her Belly had lost some firmness, it was softer and hung a lil bit more (which is great for me since I'm a Belly-nut lol). also its nice to see other parts of her body like her arms and legs more slender. plus the woman herself feels much better about her body and her fitness

can anyone think of anything else? I'm interested to see what responses come up on this
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

as an FA, I like the whole gettin' slender part.

Just the whole process, it's so hot. I wish I could find a site dedicated to that sort of thing and post about it. Dims is OK, but this fatness thing is bizarre.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
plus the woman herself feels much better about her body and her fitness
I know, fat women have NO self-esteem whatsoever and it sucks.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #4
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

actually this is pretty relevant. lots of boarders here, particularly tina comes to mind, as having lost weight from their biggest and are very vocal about being more comfortable and feeling sexier. a friend of mine works out to stay at 320 or so. and i'm gonna flex my feeder credibility and say that not every girl looks best at her biggest. another plus side is flexibility in bed, though this varies widely from person to person and size to size, even shape. losing weight = losing firmness in OP's post puzzles me though.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 09-11-2009 at 11:59 AM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

ehow.com says ..

During the course of losing weight many people develop flabby skin. The droopy, flabby appearance of skin is often caused by losing weight too quickly. When people lose weight fast their bodies tend to burn more muscle than fat. Less muscle causes skin to look wobbly and flabby. Since fat takes up more volume than muscle, fat tends to push its way toward the skin bulging and hanging in the folds, giving skin a flabby appearance.

This could be what the OP was referring to.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Think I should've explained the firmness better, I meant through touch. Her Belly doesnt feel as firm as it used to, it feels softer
Old 09-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe its not the most common FA trait but its certainly a valid experience for those who have that kind of a BBW/BHM aesthetic. IMO, just like an aesthetic for a partner gaining weight, one where an FA likes the results of weight loss are also completely fine. As FAs, we've all gotta be true to what we like aesthetically... weight gain/weight loss/weight neutral... whatever... all are fine IMO. If it gets to the point where such aesthetics become conditions of attention and/or love then it demonstrates a lack of respect for a person being no more than a series of measurements and weights...

This is going a bit beyond the scope of the OP but I think, as FAs, if we do find ourselves in a position where a partner wants to change their body outside of the range of aesthetics that we have, then its OK to admit that to ourselves how we might feel about that... How we might communicate those feelings to a partner is naturally a difficult process and one that should always take into account their feelings. A topic for another thread perhaps..? but yeah, basically I just wanted to say that its as OK to say here that one has an aesthetic for some weight loss as much as it is to say one has one for weight gain... (or neither)...

Last edited by James; 09-12-2009 at 12:54 AM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

the wandering impression around this place sometimes that a girl will earn disrespect if she loses weight is comparable to a high school locker room. i'm thankful for the women here who are losing; there's not enough time to masturbate to everyone.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i'm thankful for the women here who are losing; there's not enough time to masturbate to everyone.
FMI (for my information): Why exactly are you thankful for DIMS women who are losing weight?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know what the OP is talking about regarding the softness.

I ended up losing some weight well over a year ago after I had a medical issue - had to change my eating a bit and some weight came off. During that time I turned into a fat mush ball - super soft arms, belly, thighs, etc... everything just loosened up to a squishy consistency.

I was a little nervous about it, frankly - but it's actually been insanely well received. It stands to reason since most FAs I've known are into the soft, the sinking in, the warmth, and the softer I've gotten the stronger those qualities have become.

I'm no fan of losing weight and haven't continued, but it was a happy side effect to something that just happened to occur.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
J_Underscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Maybe its not the most common FA trait but its certainly a valid experience for those who have that kind of a BBW/BHM aesthetic. IMO, just like an aesthetic for a partner gaining weight, one where an FA likes the results of weight loss are also completely fine. As FAs, we've all gotta be true to what we like aesthetically... weight gain/weight loss/weight neutral... whatever... all are fine IMO. If it gets to the point where such aesthetics become conditions of attention and/or love then it demonstrates a lack of respect for a person being no more than a series of measurements and weights...

This is going a bit beyond the scope of the OP but I think, as FAs, if we do find ourselves in a position where a partner wants to change their body outside of the range of aesthetics that we have, then its OK to admit that to ourselves. How we might communicate such a thing to a partner is naturally a difficult process and one that should always take into account their feelings. A topic for another thread perhaps... but yeah, basically I just wanted to say that its as OK to say here that one has an aesthetic for some weight loss as much as it is to say one has one for weight gain... (or neither)...
Little confused about this post. If you think I have a weight loss aesthetic then you misread. I noticed something a couple of months ago and was wondering what other people thought.

and if 'bit beyond the scope of the OP' insinuates that I'm shallow and focused on the outside, then I'm quite a bit insulted by that, on the other hand if this is a conscientious decision to take the thread to the next level & be really serious, then you're in your right to do that (Although I started this thread as a light-heartened thread seeing what +s other people could come up with)
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
J_Underscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I know what the OP is talking about regarding the softness.

I ended up losing some weight well over a year ago after I had a medical issue - had to change my eating a bit and some weight came off. During that time I turned into a fat mush ball - super soft arms, belly, thighs, etc... everything just loosened up to a squishy consistency.

I was a little nervous about it, frankly - but it's actually been insanely well received. It stands to reason since most FAs I've known are into the soft, the sinking in, the warmth, and the softer I've gotten the stronger those qualities have become.

I'm no fan of losing weight and haven't continued, but it was a happy side effect to something that just happened to occur.
Thank you for explaining it better AM. lol

and if fact explaining my view point on how losing 'a lil weight' (Read the title ppl) seems to have a 'happy side effect' . sensing there might be a bit of confusion where some people think I mean losing A LOT of weight, which I don't mean, lol

Last edited by J_Underscore; 09-11-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
Little confused about this post. If you think I have a weight loss aesthetic then you misread. I noticed something a couple of months ago and was wondering what other people thought.

and if 'bit beyond the scope of the OP' insinuates that I'm shallow and focused on the outside, then I'm quite a bit insulted by that, on the other hand if this is a conscientious decision to take the thread to the next level & be really serious, then you're in your right to do that (Although I started this thread as a light-heartened thread seeing what +s other people could come up with)
No insults intended. It was really more of a "everyone's experiences/preferences about weight changes are OK" kind of post.

This thread doesn't have to go serious but if it does then I just put that out there as my two pence on the bigger issue regarding partner weight changes, aesthetics and stuff to do with those things.

Last edited by James; 09-11-2009 at 04:55 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
FMI (for my information): Why exactly are you thankful for DIMS women who are losing weight?
time management
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #15
J_Underscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
No insults intended. It was really more of a "everyone's experiences/preferences about weight changes are OK" kind of post.

This thread doesn't have to go serious but if it does then I just put that out there as my two pence on the bigger issue regarding partner weight changes, aesthetics and stuff to do with those things.
Ok then, thank you for clearing that up. and its very respectible to have a post generally saying its ok whatever you like, I always believe in the concept of 'each to his own'. have to give you credit, what you were talking about is interesting stuff

Last edited by J_Underscore; 09-11-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #16
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Post Deleted...

Quote:
[yes it was a joke and we got that... but it broke forum rules so it goes]

Quote:
The following are considered explicitly disruptive and are prohibited:
  • Sexually inappropriate/disrespectful comments.
  • Misogynistic (woman hating) or misandrynistic (man hating) comments from any poster.
  • Bashing or disparaging of any individual or group (FA/FFA/BBW/SSBBW/BHM/SSBHM)
The FA/FFA Forum is a protected forum. This means that all posters have a basic expectation that their posts will be responded to in a manner which is courteous and free of snarky language or personal attacks.

Last edited by James; 09-11-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: breaks forum rules
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #17
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I know, fat women have NO self-esteem whatsoever and it sucks.
I do.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

bdog rules

i am merely a cdog in his presence
Old 09-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I do.
I was kidding.

I do think that I get what the OP was saying, but that part was what I had an issue with.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #20
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread could probably lose a few hundred pounds I wouldn't miss, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #21
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

.................................................. .
Old 09-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What AM said is correct...the skin does get a little softer.

I recently lost some weight....and like how much softer my stomach is now. It's not so distended and feels good in my hands. Much more pliable now....that wouldn't be attractive to someone that likes fatness/softness? My back/waist got a bit smaller...hence making my bottom half/bum look a little bigger. I could see why an FA might even like a visual change, too.

I took that to be what the OP meant myself....not that he thinks fat women on Dims need to lose weight because it's sexier. He's just enjoying some body changes that occur with it....and not necessarily the smaller body parts part of it.

I don't know.....I think only an FA could truly appreciate the softness of a bigger woman dropping a few pounds while the rest of the world just holds their breath waiting to see if you get "skinny". There is a difference, in my mind anyway.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:14 AM   #23
J_Underscore

Talking Hit the Nail on the Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What AM said is correct...the skin does get a little softer.

I recently lost some weight....and like how much softer my stomach is now. It's not so distended and feels good in my hands. Much more pliable now....that wouldn't be attractive to someone that likes fatness/softness? My back/waist got a bit smaller...hence making my bottom half/bum look a little bigger. I could see why an FA might even like a visual change, too.

I took that to be what the OP meant myself....not that he thinks fat women on Dims need to lose weight because it's sexier. He's just enjoying some body changes that occur with it....and not necessarily the smaller body parts part of it.

I don't know.....I think only an FA could truly appreciate the softness of a bigger woman dropping a few pounds while the rest of the world just holds their breath waiting to see if you get "skinny". There is a difference, in my mind anyway.
Yes, Thank You for putting it into words that I seem to be a lil bit too illiterate to do, Lol. Yeah I was getting a feeling that people thought I meant 'woman losing weight is sexy', nope lol. I meant what You said, that little 'benefits' come from a big girl losing a lil weight.

And wondering what other 'benefits' people have noticed

Last edited by J_Underscore; 09-12-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #24
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

No benefits, and I don't find it attractive.

Just one person's point of view.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote