Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board
Default I guess this is why they say to always read the care for labels on clothing?

It fit when I bought it and it shrunk like crazy in the dryer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg tight shirt.jpeg (19.4 KB, 148 views)
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh my

And honestly... I barely put anything in the dryer for that reason. It either shrinks or warps. If I like something I generally hand wash it and hang it, and just use the dryer for de-wrinkling the item briefly.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When our dryer kicked the bucket a couple of years ago, we decided to try getting by without it. So far really no regrets--clothesline gets the job done most of the year, and in full on winter the indoor drying rack helps humidify the house a little bit And our clothes are lasting far longer than they used to....I've really concluded that dryers are mostly just evil clothes-eating aliens that are trying to take over the earth by sartorial sabotage.

Having said all of that....I guess they do create cool eye-candy sometimes too
Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Having said all of that....I guess they do create cool eye-candy sometimes too
Eye candy? So you have lint-eating eyes do you? And you've got the cheek to call the clothes driers of the world aliens? I dunno...

I do agree with your sentiment mind. If these results are anything to go by then it surely forms an argument FOR neglecting to read the care labels!
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote