Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-28-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink *soft whisper* "Let me seduce you"....

Gentlemen, in the art of seduction, when is it too much? How can a woman satisfy her man's sweet tooth without giving him a toothache? Do you like a little teasing? What is the perfect foreplay for you? What makes you really want to go to bed with your woman?
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: *soft whisper* "Let me seduce

I will have to think hard about this topic. How long is this seduction to take place... seconds, minutes, hours, etc? Thinking how to phrase such a response will probably take longer than the seduction itself, at least in my case.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
bigbri

bigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My gf might: give me a biigg kiss and say "wouldn't you like to come upstairs?"; put on some of the sexy lingerie that I like to buy her and do an impromptu fashion show; or it could be me asking her "why aren't we up in bed fooling around?" When we travel I will see if the hotel we are going to has a "romance package" and arrange for the delivery of wine and chocolates, or make sure the room has a two person whirlpool. She might wrap her arms around me and kiss my neck while she's making dinner, which will inspire me to "reach out and touch someone" later. Damn I love that woman, so it could be almost anything, anywhere to remind me she loves me or vice versa.
bigbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Gentlemen, in the art of seduction, when is it too much? How can a woman satisfy her man's sweet tooth without giving him a toothache? Do you like a little teasing? What is the perfect foreplay for you? What makes you really want to go to bed with your woman?
aaaah so many things....

There's "the look" for a start...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tend to think that guys can be quite different from each other sometimes. That's why I consider it important to know someone before sex....I don't want odd surprises, I don't him to feel surprised (other than pleasantly ) and it's best to have a conversation about it all beforehand, IMO.
The right guy.....it's wonderful to find his "trigger"....but it's also fun to test and explore it

I answered because I think it's similar to women....we each like different things. I also wanted to bump this thread....come on guys....ANSWER please

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

To answer the last part first - every time I see her I really want to take her to bed

And if she's naked, I really have to control myself!

John W

Ther is no such thing as too much loving

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly, Mimi, just by looking at you, I'm already seduced.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I’ve been thinking about this, and had a hard time coming up with an answer. I could think of lots of things that would be seductive, but nothing really stood out to me about one over the other, or even why that would be seductive.

Finally a thought hit me: it is the very act of trying to seduce that is so seductive! I think that most guys are not so hard to seduce, assuming that they are open to being seduced by you.

Then again, I’ve been married long enough that “Let’s get to bed early enough that one of us doesn’t fall asleep while the other is brushing their teeth” counts as seduction these days.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Well, being a male, it isn't too hard for me to be seduced by a female...Plus, it would be nice for the girl to make the moves once in a while. Not meant to be a jab or a slam to females, but I like a good Sadie Hawkins-kind of day...

I like the little kisses on the neck, soft touches, caresses, my head rubbed...give me a nice back massage as I sit in front of you and you'll have 245lbs of putty to play with and do as you please...

But, no tongue IN my ear! Trying to probe my brain or suck it out through my ear canal...Hate that wet willy crap.... You have to be nice.

I have to leave now and go smoke a cigarette...
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

How 'bout you start and I'll say, "When" ?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
How 'bout you start and I'll say, "When" ?

That only works on tramps like myself.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #12
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

I'm a fan of her stripping me down and me allowing her to strip her down...and then she runs away from me. A game of chase makes sex seem so much more epic!

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
I'm a fan of her stripping me down and me allowing her to strip her down...and then she runs away from me. A game of chase makes sex seem so much more epic!
I love this post

Old 10-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For a virgin like me, just a beautiful woman trying to seduce me I think would be enough. I haven't had enough life experience to develop specifics yet.

Of course, I like the idea of being taught something. Any woman willing to school me is welcome.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

When the look from her eyes makes you realize you're the only one in the universe...if only for a brief moment

When the kiss of her lips consumes the entirety of your faculties and despite the moistness of those kisses you still feel thirsty for more

When the touch of her fingertips anywhere on your body sends jolts of electricity through you, and in touching her hopefully you return in kind

When she welcomes you to the "altar of her ocean" (to paraphrase Crash Test Dummies) and you gladly worship until she begs you to stop...and then decide to worship just a little more just in case you missed that last hallelujah

When you're entwined together in the throes of passion, becoming a slave to all of your senses and your mind can only scream THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

When you spoon afterward, whispering sweet nothings in the dark, your mind still reeling from the assault on every neuron in your body, and your fingers entwine over the rise of her belly or bosom

Nope, there can never be too much seduction, because done properly, it doesn't end until you fall asleep.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Foreplay definitely sets the mood...

Kissing each other, caressing, whispering to each other, a little bit of wrestling with each other... until sweat starts dripping...

Than a good massage afterward!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #17
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Query: Can role playing be considered part of the seduction process?

My YouTube video
Old 10-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #18
Admiral_Snackbar

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Query: Can role playing be considered part of the seduction process?
Good point, why am I always the one who has to wear the Wonder Woman outfit?
Old 10-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #19
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Good point, why am I always the one who has to wear the Wonder Woman outfit?
I don't know. Maybe it just flatters your figure.

My YouTube video
Old 10-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I don't know. Maybe it just flatters your figure.
Yeah, The Wonder Potato. I don't see me ripping down a tarmac, my moobs barely contained in the bustier. I'd have to at least stop to catch my breath long before the bad guys got away. No slo-mo shots for this superhero...

I'll leave the sexy to Lynda Carter, then AND now. Rowrrr.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #21
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always want to try doin' it with Mtnmaiden while wearing my palm tree climbing equipment, but we're afraid the metal rings that hold the belt straps on would dig into her hips, not to mention the sharp boot hooks...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #22
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

To me, seduction is the art of knowing your partners turn ons, is not blatant, overused, or repetitious without creative changes. Blatancy does serve to tell me that she is horny and wants sex but is only a turn on if I am also at that level of arousal. What I find is arousing and seductive is when there is a bit of tease that puts my mind where it needs to be but makes me wonder if she is there too. This type of flirty behaviour gets me thinking in the right direction and allows for interaction on my part which heightens arousal for both partners.

I understand that a woman likes her man to take the lead in the bedroom, but what man doesn't like having his woman take control now and then knowing she can toy with him and bend him to her will, especially if he benefits from it? What man doesn't want a night of: take-him-to-the-edge, mind blowing, earth shattering, totally exhaustive, wholly pleasurable sex when you, his chosen partner, takes the time to get him there?

A good seduction is in the mind and senses of the seductee as much as in the deeds of the seductor.
The perfect seduction in my mind starts early and builds across hours or even the entire day and utilizes many sensory elements of anticipation such as vague words that leads my mind and touches the essence of what I as the target of her seduction finds attractive about her body, and what she may want me to do to those parts. She can whisper sweet nothings about what parts of my body turn her on and make me conscious of what it is about me that turns her on as well.

There is the element of sight where she can either dress to accentuate or draw my attention to a particular part of her body in the way she knows I like, even if she may be a slight bit self conscious about it herself.

There is the element of the scent of a womans body that stirs memories of a prior night of passion, an erotic moment, or just the sensuality of the woman much in the same way that a woman likes to wear his shirt or sleep on his pillow because his scent is on it. (Guys enjoy the scent of a woman as well, in varied degrees of strength and type.) If a man likes her scent after working out maybe she can put that shower off for a little while placing herself close, letting the scent tease him, or if he only likes the fresh washed scent of a womans body she can shower using his favorite scent of soap then placing herself in close proximity where he can be teased with it.

The element of touch is important as well. My favorite turn on is to be doing something and have her walk up behind me placing her arms around my waist or chest and either whispering in my ear or nibbling or kissing my neck or ears or running her fingers through my hair.

Doing something unexpectedly dirty or erotic is almost ALWAYS a turn on. Instead of the standard greeting kiss at the end of the work day when he walks in the door, get his mind exactly where you want it to be by finishing the kiss with a turn of the head and a lick across his neck and a nibble on the ear and a breathy whispered word about how you've thought about him all day, or couldn't wait to feel his (insert appropriate adjective about his) arms around you.

Seduction is in the eye of the beholder.
It is always worth a womans time to find out exactly what his kinks are and what he finds sexy about you, as well as why he finds it sexy. If you and your partner are all alone, it should not matter if you are a tad self conscious about some perceived physical flaw in your mind about your own body. If his greatest turn on is that skimpy panty that shows the cellulite you hate so much, just remember who you are seducing. His perception of sexy is what you are targeting. If cellulite turns him on, show it off to him. He will more than appreciate it and, because he knows you are doing it specifically for his benefit, he should be more willing to do that thing you enjoy even though he may not be totally comfortable with it. Your partner is supposed to be the one and only person whose opinion about what is sexy about your body matters, doesn't judge you, and adores you AS YOU ARE. It makes no sense to hold back something that he finds enjoyable about your body simply because you don't see the same things he sees in the same ways he does.

In other words know what your partner likes.
If he likes fat, flaunt it, shake it, dress to accentuate it when in private. If he likes cellulite and stretchmarks show it off or tease him by drawing his attention to it either more or less subtly depending on the level of tease you are trying to achieve.
You don't have to become the fantasy but knowing his fantasies helps the seduction. I explained my gaining / feeding fantasies to a woman, who in turn figured out how to use the fantasy aspect without actually venturing into the reality by saving snack candy wrappers and all manners of junk food containers and a pizza box. She then had a picture taken of her laying (dressed) on the bed with her belly hanging out seductively rubbing while appearing to eat a single candy bar. The wrappers were strewn all across the bed giving the impression that she ate it all in one sitting. This person was diabetic, my brain knew this, but the picture put my mind exactly where she wanted it sending all the blood flowing south because it utilized herself as my fantasy woman appearing to perform the act that I found erotic. She had in fact eaten none of the items displayed. She also found her belly to be the least appealing part of her body but she knew that It was a turn on for me. This was just one part what turned into hours of teasing and enticing that began as soon as I came home from work finding the picture as the desktop wallpaper when I sat down to check my email. The rest of the night was one similar tease after another.

As a return of the favor I sent flowers to her work with a vaguely worded card. Her coworkers made sure that her mind was where it needed to be by mentioning the flowers and the card all day with little jokes about what the vague card would mean for her when she got home.

The best seduction is when it is not foreplay but precedes foreplay and does not stop once in the bedroom.
I can't begin to count the times that I have either heard men complain about feminine foreplay toward them or heard women mention that if a man sports an erection that's all he needs to get busy and once in the bedroom it is THEIR turn. In this instance the return of foreplay to him stops or is absolutely minimal. I have even spent a day not being very physically close and not being very sensual toward each other until bedtime when she noticed my erection from rubbing her thighs and tummy after laying down. She told me with no pretense to simply "jump on". Then couldn't figure out why the erection went away suddenly. Had we spent time together touching or being close or sensual toward each other prior to bedtime there would have been a different and more satisfying response to her request. Women expect a lot from guys in the foreplay department but for some reason just as many women are clueless as to what guys want and need to really make the experience that much better for both partners. An erect phallus is necessary to achieve the mechanics of standard male female sex but just as a woman can get moist without being necessarily turned on so also can a guy get an erection under the same circumstances. If the problem of sharing foreplay is one of concentration on what he is doing and the concentration is lost if you try to please him simultaneously, then start alternating your foreplay and his turning the concentration on and off at intervals as a way to spend time both giving and receiving which should help heighten the experience for both of you and in the long term of the experience making it more passionate rather than focusing the sensations into such a short period of time to become more of an instant gratification race. After all you spent a lot of time seducing your partner, whether hours or all day, why rush once you got him to the bedroom? Guys just don't respond well if they aren't as turned on as you think they are, even if you think all they want is to "get off." In some cases your foreplay becomes work to him and less satisfying to you. A good seduction is not about controlling your partner but can almost be viewed as a contest to see which of you can tease the other closest to the edge.

Seduction is indirect and leading.
With enticement and seduction she can let me know that not only is she in the mood and desiring me which for most people feeling desired is part of the turn on in and of itself and that the sex when it is offered is not just for getting off, but truly is the climax to the successful seduction. Showing me a bit of interest throughout the day lets me know that I am being thought about that my partner finds me sensual and erotic to think about. It places my mind on my partner heightening my awareness of her sensuality and making me respond. Seduction in my mind is something that in order for it to be successful needs to be about knowing your partners specific little sexual quirks in order to push just the right button to get the level of reaction sexually that she desires from me and being creative and less conscious of my own perceived flaws in giving back to her what she likes to see, even if I don't feel 100% comfortable in how a part of my body looks that she likes to see. It evokes a reaction from me toward her that not only lets her know that what she is doing is working but builds her arousal as well by watching me react to what she is doing.

If we are talking about seduction (as the art of arousing a partner) and not just trying to get a guy in the sack, teasing and flirting with me will push me to the limits of self control if one knows the buttons to press and the tease will make me want to work harder to please her, and return the seduction.

Seduction therefore needs to be either ever changing in creative ways or used less often as its effect wears thin. So, too much is also when it becomes the norm and not the enticing treat. It begins over time to stop tantalizing and loses its effectiveness.

Blatancy has its merits for a quickie when both of us are turned on and want a dirty little liaison, but unless I am already near fully aroused I have had occasion to be turned completely off from time to time when a woman has tried this tactic.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #23
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm, I've noticed men seem to be very physical, here. The men I tend to become attracted to usually are mentally stimulating to me. Nothing gets me hotter than an opinionated, outspoken, confident man. That seems like the greatest foreplay. I like a verbal guy - he doesn't have to talk about how he wants to poke my innards to get me hot. Women definitely differ from men.
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #24
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

I'm a voyeur, very visual, and I'm very perceptive. Obvious exposure does not draw me in, but I like it when a woman does SOMETHING to whatever outfit she's currently wearing so that I get a peek at something interesting.

For example, I have a (just-)friend that I play board games with. We flirt a lot, and she likes to tease me. She'll sit across from me while the game's on, and just lean up against the table. She does this on purpose because the table's edge will typically "help" her pop out of her bra a bit. Just seeing the plumpness of the top of her breasts, pinched by a misplaced bra-line...rawr...see, just thinking about that turns me on.

Another example is when my wife walks out of the shower, puts on a t-shirt, then walks over to the washing machine to dig out some panties (98% of the time, unknown to me until just recently, she makes the walk to the machine on purpose - she's got panties in her drawer). The non-sexual act...she's not trying to actually DO anything, she's just being careless with what she's wearing...that just kills me. She knows she's gonna get nailed whenever she tries a move like that.

So yeah...I like peeks. It's a thing.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #25
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Hmm, I've noticed men seem to be very physical, here. The men I tend to become attracted to usually are mentally stimulating to me. Nothing gets me hotter than an opinionated, outspoken, confident man. That seems like the greatest foreplay. I like a verbal guy - he doesn't have to talk about how he wants to poke my innards to get me hot. Women definitely differ from men.
I got just the guy for you. I give him a 3.5 but opinions may vary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mclaughlin_oreo_cookie_0713.jpg (12.8 KB, 576 views)