Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #26
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
I got just the guy for you. I give him a 3.5 but opinions may vary
make fun of me if you will...but i still love what i love
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #27
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
make fun of me if you will...but i still love what i love
I'm not trying to make fun of you, it's just that there's this ineffable sense of balance in terms of what a woman says she wants from a man. I keep going back to the movie Bedazzled, where Brendan Frazer's character makes a deal with the devil to become the perfect man to the woman he's wanting. He chooses a macho type at first, but turns out to be too full of his machismo to keep his lady attentive. He then chooses a flower-child type who is deeply in touch with his feelings, but he's so overcome with emotion and wanting to connect TOO much to her emotionally that she runs off with the first dude who blatantly asks to bed her. Then he sets himself up as the intellectual socialite, women falling at his feet and hanging on his every well-spoken word, but turns out to be gay. Granted this is a Faustian morality play, but the inherent principles are the same.

In romance and intimacy there is a time for talk and a time for action. At some point the man who is wooing you with his sensual and godlike intellect is going to be grunting and wanting to poke around at you--it's male nature. I will debate the intricacies of cosmology anytime and be more than happy to debate a wide variety of topics in literature, poetry, current events or entertainment, but at some point this armchair Sagan is going to want to jiggle some girl parts emphatically with various degrees of motorboating. I'm not proud of this, I'm just drawn that way. If you think of the way you reduce us to our basest male urges as part of our charm, that works for me, too.

Assume any guy, whether he's Schwarzenegger or Gates, is going to size something or someone up in terms of whether he can fight it, fuck it, re-engineer it, control it or profit by it. Love, art, intimacy and emotionality enter into all of those elements to a degree, and it's the balanced man who knows what aspect to tap when he needs it.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 AM   #28
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hm, maybe you are onto something. A ying and yang of sorts...

Either way, sex me with your words, dear boy!
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #29
cheekyjez
Loud with the shop vac on

cheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
I'm a fan of her stripping me down and me allowing her to strip her down...and then she runs away from me. A game of chase makes sex seem so much more epic!
Let's play Shag Tag, baby!

On a serious note - responsiveness is really key. The ability to adjust what you're doing based on your partner's reaction can turn terrible fumbling into something incredible.
cheekyjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:31 AM   #30
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Teasing is fulla good in my book! Seduction is even better! I love to be teased and if I can tease until the juices flow... job well done and time for the main SHOW!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:11 AM   #31
FeetTurnMeOn

FeetTurnMeOn has said some nice things

Squash me, sit on my face, playwrestling, just putting your weight on me pinning me to the bed or ground, caressing me with your feet on my face or other parts of my body.

In a setting where there are people around:
Saying things like, "don't make me sit on you" or threats to that nature will give me an instant erection.

You should try that. If the guy says "is that a threat or a promise" well you know he's into you and you can actually just sit on him, on the spot, and drive him crazy in lust.
FeetTurnMeOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 AM   #32
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

If she wants to seduce me, hmm...it's different with every woman.

With my wife, I'd say when she wears a t-shirt or this light blue thin cloth nightie that she recently got that clings to her breasts and ends high on the thighs (if I don't like your legs, your seduction road is much longer). A playful grabbing of my butt or massaging of my shoulders. Rubbing herself against me. We're both kind of direct about sex and when we want to, we want to and when we don't, we don't, so it's more a letting the other person know "I've got the engine started and am revving it. Want a ride?"
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #33
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would love to have a woman directly seduce me. meaning I don't have to guess about what she wants. I like a woman who is upfront and honest about here wants. That's just me.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #34
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes I actually enjoy teasing. I know someone that enjoyed watching me sensually eat a little piece of chocolate or strawberry. Is anyone into that?

QUOTE=wrench13;1315131]Teasing is fulla good in my book! Seduction is even better! I love to be teased and if I can tease until the juices flow... job well done and time for the main SHOW![/QUOTE]
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #35
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I would love to have a woman directly seduce me. meaning I don't have to guess about what she wants. I like a woman who is upfront and honest about here wants. That's just me.
I am a brutally honest person myself, so I can totally relate. All a woman has to do is dress/look sensual, act sensual, and say some naughty/dirty phrases and I'm ready to go! lol

On a general note, men are visual by nature, we just can't help it. It's why women were given the curves they enjoy having so much.

p.s. maybe a little sexual innuendo, like phallic references, boob or butt references, or just general sex references, get my mind into the gutter basically. LOL

Last edited by BigIzzy; 02-03-2010 at 05:38 PM.
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #36
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dude Im a total seductress.

I start with casual flirting, then when we're finally alone I start kissing, neck biting, going slowly and putting a lot into foreplay. I give massages, giving love in the shower, all that good stuff.

Plus during sex I talk DIRTY. Ive probably boosted every guys ego Ive been with. Although between taking the Lords name in vain and screaming profanities throughout the whole act it probably sounds like whoever Im with is going at it with Linda Blair