Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #26
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not a real girly girl but sometimes will wear light make-up, like lip color and mascara or something. If I want to feel really pretty, though, I end up taking off my clothes and wrapping myself in a bed sheet! I think it's related to when I was a little girl playing princess with all the blankets swirled around me like a huge ball gown's skirts. *stares at the ceiling* I do wear "pretty" skirts and dresses often yet they still feel utilitarian rather than sexy. Flowy Grecian type dresses are in sort of, now, arent' they?

Maybe I should post this in one of the many confession threads? lol

Singing makes me feel better, as others have posted here. I don't know how much better it makes other people feel when they hear me, though, ha ha.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #27
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love Perfume, especially sexy scents with a musky/oriential/vanilla tone. I have a signature scent that I wear everyday (Dior Addict) and the minute I put it on, I feel fierce!

I am a makeup junkie, so I love going to Sephora and getting new products or stocking up on favs. I wear makeup daily and it makes me feel great!

And I have to get my nails and eyebrows done every pay day (2 weeks) - I hate going more than 2 week with either of these things not done!
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #28
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sleep.

Having sleep problems for the last five years (getting better) has really made me realize that the best beauty aid of all is consistent, quality sleep. When I am able to get a full night's worth and am rested I look and feel much more attractive.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #29
Cupcake23

Cupcake23 has said some nice things

This is what I do to feel pretty:

Sexy underwear (preferably matching, like you Ruffie)
Dance alone in my house (I memorize the dances to 80s music videos)
Take baths by candlelight
Wear high heels as often as possible
Spend time with men that appreciate curves
Look at old pictures of myself that I like
Touch myself
Cupcake23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #30
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I take a long lovely bath, lock myself in my room, turn up some dirty derogitory hip hop, put on frilly knickers and bra, with some heels, and strut around for a while. Seriously.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #31
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Getting my nails done.. I love fake nails and I sososo hated having itty bitty bitten ones before. They just make me feel more attractive. Even though I've been having money problems lately I try to save up enough cash to have them done every other week.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #32
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Getting my nails done.. I love fake nails and I sososo hated having itty bitty bitten ones before. They just make me feel more attractive. Even though I've been having money problems lately I try to save up enough cash to have them done every other week.
Ooh yes, I love getting mine done too. They make you carry your hands differently, more feminine somehow. Well, they do for me
Old 10-16-2009, 07:16 AM   #33
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Ooh yes, I love getting mine done too. They make you carry your hands differently, more feminine somehow. Well, they do for me
Yep me too!!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #34
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

I just walk outside, and all the cat calls make me feel pretty. Jk jk I just masturbate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #35
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
I just walk outside, and all the cat calls make me feel pretty. Jk jk I just masturbate.
That usually makes me feel a lot of things... but not necessarily pretty. ha.

One thing I do is make what's around me pretty. Example: interviewer never called back despite saying she would and I feel totally fail, so I shop for beautiful homegoods

I might be an unemployable loser with no hope for a future BUT... I have some really pretty crap. So, you know, it's ok in the end.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #36
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Go running and biking - having a good run or a good ride always makes me feel good about myself.

Wearing sexy undies and a pretty bra helps too. As does actually doing my hair and makeup
Old 10-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #37
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fuss with my hair, wear makeup (won't go anywhere without at least facepowder and lipstick), I do my own manicure. I love to use scented shower gels and lotions. Right now, I'm hooked on a Bath & Body scent from last year (don't know if they have it this year) - Perfect Autumn - Pumpkin! Love, love love it. I love to wear rings too.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:59 PM   #38
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

To feel good I like to wash my hair and put serum in it and blow dry it straight. Then instead of my glasses I will pop a pair of contacts in and do some nice eye makeup and lipstick and try and call a friend or go for a walk.

I have about 20 different MAC lipsticks... hehehehehehehehe
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #39
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh quite a few things.......do my hair, wear make-up and jewelry, and strangely enough, I feel pretty when I give myself a pedicure. Even when no one else sees it. I know my feet are looking nice, and will get home, take my shoes and socks off and admire my feet . My Timneh African Grey parrot admires them too and prefers when I paint my toenails red lol, so I usually paint them red to please him. . He's quite irritated when I don't paint them red. lol Yeah, he's the boss. lol

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson

Last edited by MizzSnakeBite; 10-26-2009 at 10:05 PM.
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #40
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
oh quite a few things.......do my hair, wear make-up and jewelry, and strangely enough, I feel pretty when I give myself a pedicure. Even when no one else sees it. I know my feet are looking nice, and will get home, take my shoes and socks off and admire my feet . My Timneh African Grey parrot admires them too and prefers when I paint my toenails red lol, so I usually paint them red to please him. . He's quite irritated when I don't paint them red. lol Yeah, he's the boss. lol
LOL, seems like there is no pleasing men.....even the male parrots now:
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #41
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
LOL, seems like there is no pleasing men.....even the male parrots now:
Hah! Both of those are the truth! lol He'll grumble to himself when he notices I painted them pink, so now they're painted red 98% of the time

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:37 AM   #42
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i like to smell good and have very soft skin.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Use my pedegg, use nice scented body butter from Bath & Body works, paint my toe nails a dark color and use lighter on my fingers, wear pretty jewelry and nice smelling perfume.

I wear make up every day.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #44
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

My nails are almost always painted, fingers and toes. I have a veritable rainbow of nail polish in my collection! (Yup, I do them myself.) Something bright and sparkly is always a mood lifter.

Makeup does help my confidence in my appearance, but it takes a while to get everything covered without looking artificial and it doesn't look good for long. Acne and oily skin... as in, if I do my face at 7, I look like the Amazing Human Mirror before noon. No makeup primer or powder has been able to conquer the shine so far. I'd rather go barefaced than wear grease-filled makeup, so usually I just do my face for special occasions.

Strangely enough, I feel prettier naked than I do clothed. I like to take a long, hot shower, then lounge about naked on my bed. My family has learned not to come in without warning after I've bathed.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #45
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I only do makeup for special occasions; my mother never used any, so I never saw it modeled or learned to feel comfortable with it.

What does the trick for me is waxing my eyebrows. Mine are very black and very heavy. For about a day or two afterwards, my skin is a little red, but then I really like how they look for a couple weeks afterwards. I also have a couple of favorite blouses that I think are great colors for me, and paired with the right necklace, they just make me feel ready for anything.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #46
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Makeup does help my confidence in my appearance, but it takes a while to get everything covered without looking artificial and it doesn't look good for long. Acne and oily skin... as in, if I do my face at 7, I look like the Amazing Human Mirror before noon. No makeup primer or powder has been able to conquer the shine so far. I'd rather go barefaced than wear grease-filled makeup, so usually I just do my face for special occasions.
I have oily skin too, but I still do makeup. I use Mary Kay medium foundation, it has oil absorbing properties. Mary Kay also has a mattifer you can apply after moisturizer (oil-free moisturizer). I also buy Clean & Clear Oil Blotters. They aren't the tissues, but these blue squares that feel kind of like thin latex. Anyway, they really do work. If you prefer mineral makeup, use Mary Kay's or Bare Minerals. I've tried other brands and the oil makes the mineral makeup "float" on my face late in the day. It creates an unreal, ugly mask on my face. Mary Kay's does absorb oil, but I prefer the medium makeup over the mineral. Everyone keeps telling me that the one positive of oily skin is your skin doesn't age as quickly as dry/normal skin. Sigh! You'd think at 53 years of age, I'd at least have normal skin instead of oily.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 AM   #47
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I go through phases when I need to feel beautiful and other times when I don't care so much.

When I have those need-to-feel-pretty times I wear my sexy underwear, wake up early to do my hair and make up, make sure my clothes are flattering.

The phases of not caring are the total opposite. I just wake up, throw on whatever clean clothes are around and that's it. I don't even brush my hair, although it usually comes out looking OK anyway once it's dry.

OH! and I flirt. Nothing makes me feel prettier than some good flirtage

Last edited by goofy girl; 11-01-2009 at 08:41 AM.
goofy girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #48
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

It's interesting because things that make me feel pretty, ugly or so-so to myself are often emotional triggers. That might be the issue in itself although I've gotten better at this.

Have a horrible day with everything going wrong? I don't think I'll feel too attractive that day. Things that went wrong will even have nothing to do with how I look or dress, but yet it makes me fold inward and momentarily see myself through this twisted fun house mirror.

I wonder if women are more prone to doing this? I'll have to reflect on that more.

I can objectively see what I look like to myself these days without a problem no matter how I'm feeling, thus pushing past the inward-fun house emotional effect. I think that's a good thing...a sign of progress and emotional maturity...stability if you will.

The title of this thread is interesting too. Maybe there's a different between LOOKING pretty and FEELING pretty. I feel the second is definitely more emotional in nature. It's more than just feeling good about your looks. It means feeling good about you totally.

What I do to bring on that feeling is to pamper myself, take care of me and do things that honor my interests and my nature. I basically try to celebrate myself in some manner. That could be going on a long invigorating walk in a quiet scenic setting. It could mean lazing throughout the day and giving myself nothing to worry about. It could mean treating myself out to a lone dinner or lunch with my favorite food or restaurant. It could mean catching a film, turning on the PC or console for some mindless and indulgent gaming that lasts for at least a few hours or playing dress up in front of the mirror and looking at ways I can and do appreciate my uniqueness.

Here's one we can all forget: spending time with those that remind you that you are truly loved helps too be they animal or human.

Last edited by Candy_Coated_Clown; 11-15-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #49
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CCC that was very well put right on the money.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #50
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I exfoliate from head to toe. Drop a sexy bath bomb from LUSH. Soak for a long time. Fix my hair and make, get dressed up in a cute outfit, spray on my perfume and go out.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote