Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I exfoliate from head to toe. Drop a sexy bath bomb from LUSH. Soak for a long time. Fix my hair and make, get dressed up in a cute outfit, spray on my perfume and go out.

Please do tell more about those bath bombs......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #52
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

GEF, here is a link to a corny video showing the sexy bath bomb. Bath bomb video

This thing smells so good, you will feel totally femine. Soak in it for a few minutes and you will smell luscious all day. It is the perfect pick me up. It is a little pricey, 6 bucks a bomb, it is a total luxury.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #53
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Please do tell more about those bath bombs......
Most bath bombs are made from sodium bicarbonate and citric acid and pressed into some kind of ball shape. It fizzes or "explodes" when dropped into bath water. Color, fragrance oil and/or emollients can be added to be released into the bath water to help the bather relax, soften the skin and smell pretty.
LUSH is a great bath product company that makes these types of bombs. They also have other wonderful products like shower gel, shampoo bars and body butter; all for getting clean and feeling pretty. I enjoy several of their products like the solid shampoo bar. Its perfect for travel. I've seen Edward Norton buying LUSH stuff, but can't confirm if it was for him or not.

A lot of bath bombs leave a residue around the tub from oils and dyes. They aren't hard to get off, but scrubbing the tub all the time can be a hassle.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #54
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This thing smells so good, you will feel totally femine. Soak in it for a few minutes and you will smell luscious all day. It is the perfect pick me up. It is a little pricey, 6 bucks a bomb, it is a total luxury.
Cost is the reason I've broken bombs in half to get more use out of them. Also for me, a whole large bomb can be a bit overwhelming to the senses.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #55
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love wearing makeup some days I go light (a dusting of concealer under my genetic dark eye circles) or heavy on the weekends. I love eyeliner and eyeshadow! Anyone who has seen my picture can attest to that.

To feel pretty I like to paint my toenails, I love my feet so much. Foot fetishists would cum at the sight of them.

I like to pamper myself with Bath and Body Works lotion and fragrant spray.
As a woman, I do not want to look sloppy and unkempt.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
GEF, here is a link to a corny video showing the sexy bath bomb. Bath bomb video

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Most bath bombs are made from sodium bicarbonate and citric acid and pressed into some kind of ball shape. It fizzes or "explodes" when dropped into bath water. Color, fragrance oil and/or emollients can be added to be released into the bath water to help the bather relax, soften the skin and smell pretty.
LUSH is a great bath product company that makes these types of bombs. They also have other wonderful products like shower gel, shampoo bars and body butter; all for getting clean and feeling pretty. I enjoy several of their products like the solid shampoo bar. Its perfect for travel. I've seen Edward Norton buying LUSH stuff, but can't confirm if it was for him or not.

A lot of bath bombs leave a residue around the tub from oils and dyes. They aren't hard to get off, but scrubbing the tub all the time can be a hassle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Cost is the reason I've broken bombs in half to get more use out of them. Also for me, a whole large bomb can be a bit overwhelming to the senses.
Thanks for the info.- Like the idea of saving money by breaking it in half

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #57
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

GreenEyeFairy, you are so beautiful. I love the enticing look on your face!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #58
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
GreenEyeFairy, you are so beautiful. I love the enticing look on your face!
Thank you very much, Happy

Old 12-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #59
Lina
The humans are dead..

Lina carries a lot of weight on this boardLina carries a lot of weight on this boardLina carries a lot of weight on this boardLina carries a lot of weight on this boardLina carries a lot of weight on this board

Wearing red or wearing a skirt really helps me feel pretty. Or spending a long time in the bathroom doing things like waxing, tweezing and homemade haircuts feel really nice, of course all of this should include music blasting in the background
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #60
cyrades86

cyrades86 has said some nice things

Red lips, high heels, short dress... sorted
cyrades86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #61
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've really enjoyed reading all the replies to this thread! It is not surprising to see that a BBW content with herself does things to CELEBRATE her body, while our thin counterparts tend to deny themselves....Sad really...For them.

"What do You Do To Feel Pretty?"

The SmartAssed Answer: I touch myself!!!

The Serious Answer:

1: The Unformal Cleansing Ritual: I run a nice hot bath and light some scented candles while listening to deep and powerful music with a lot of female energy. (Think drumming or Loreena McKennit ) Shave off unwanted hair, exfoliate with a loofah and a nice smelling antibacterial soap. (Helps with body acne.) Dry off, and then a silky but not oily lotion with a dusting of powder.

2: Bellydancing!

3: Getting naked in nature!: Relishing in the bounty of an endless sky, enormous mountains, towering trees or vast expanses of water reminds me on a spiritual level of how NATURAL and beautiful it truly is to be ABUNDANT and be a WOMAN on this our MOTHER EARTH.

Guess what? It's NOT a small world afterall!

4: Getting Dolled Up!: Perfect hair, make-up and diva bomb diggedy clothing really does the trick! Nothing like all those stares to make ya a lil smug!
BigCutieAnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:01 AM   #62
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stealing some of the ideas that I actually do from this thread:

I wear perfume- I wore a different perfume every time I saw this guy for a long time when I first hung out with him. Although he probably didn't appreciate it, it made me feel pretty. Current scent collection: Clinique's Happy, Happy- Heart, and Happy-to-be, Liz Claiborne's Curve, Britney Spear's Fantasy (it's alright) and my newly acquired Armani Code!

I get my hair done- I like to get my hair done for my mama's Christmas Eve party every year. And I dye it on my own sometimes.

I wear a dress with nylons- nylons make me feel pretty sexy!

I get a pedicure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #63
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post

I get my hair done- I like to get my hair done for my mama's Christmas Eve party every year. And I dye it on my own sometimes.

Yes! This works like a charm. I had my hair highlighted last night and I feel all PRETTTTTTTY.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #64
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I, too, am a LUSH addict. I love their bubble bars and shampoo bars. I take a Lush bubble bath about every night and it makes me feel fabulous.

I guess, to feel pretty, I wear dresses a lot. I've always preferred dresses. I don't even think I owned a pair of jeans until I was 12. I was always rather prissy. I also like to wear shoes with heels, but this may be because I am only 5'2" and that's exaggerating a teensy bit. Also, I like to wear shirts and dresses and show off my cleavage quite a bit.

I never leave the house without makeup, not even to go to the store. I cut and color my hair and wax my eyebrows myself, because I don't trust anyone else, and I've always been good at hair. I wear my hair very long (almost to my butt) and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon. I try to smile a lot. I also shake my booty when I walk, and I've been told that I "pose" a lot. Sometimes, when I walk, I hear the song "Barracuda" in my head, and I walk in time to that. Does anyone else do this, or am I just weird? Haha. I think that's just my flamboyant personality. I guess all those things help me feel pretty. But nothing works quite as well as my boyfriend telling me that I am.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #65
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just had a pedicure for the first time and it was awesome. I feel so pretty. My feet are so soft. She painted me nails pink and put a blue flower on the big toe. I highly recommend it.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #66
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I just had a pedicure for the first time and it was awesome. I feel so pretty. My feet are so soft. She painted me nails pink and put a blue flower on the big toe. I highly recommend it.
Agreed! Pedicures are an awesome way to feel 'pretty'!. I hadn't had one in YEARS and got one recently too and loved it

I like experiment with makeup when I'm home, try out new things, look at tutorials online and see if I can copy them. Wind up learning some interesting techniques and feeling really pretty in the process
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I put my face on and dress well. I carry myself with my head held high. I talk to strangers and flirt shamelessly. I throw my head back and laugh until I cry or my stomach hurts or something comes out of my nose. I contribute to spirited debate and do not get easily offended but will not deny irritating people on purpose. I have a mind-blowing orgasm everyday.

These are a few of my favorite things.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I put my face on and dress well. I carry myself with my head held high. I talk to strangers and flirt shamelessly. I throw my head back and laugh until I cry or my stomach hurts or something comes out of my nose. I contribute to spirited debate and do not get easily offended but will not deny irritating people on purpose. I have a mind-blowing orgasm everyday.

These are a few of my favorite things.
Lol this reminds me of what I did today....the owner/lead doctor came in wearing a blue shirt. He saw me looking and asked me how I was doing.....I simply told him that shirt was a great color on him. I think I surprised him a little

Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Lol this reminds me of what I did today....the owner/lead doctor came in wearing a blue shirt. He saw me looking and asked me how I was doing.....I simply told him that shirt was a great color on him. I think I surprised him a little
Doesn't cost a thing to make someone feel good. And it comes back to you in spades.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #70
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default a few things

paint my toes, beat my face put on a pair of lashes
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #71
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nothing. I am not the sum of my parts, I am a whole person. We put too much emphasis on being pretty and/or sexy just like our skinny sisters. Anyone wanna know what I do to feel good though? I feed the hungry and I spend time playing outside with my neighbors' kids and grandchildren or go to a metal concert. It makes me feel better than some old mani/pedi or spa and/or mall trip anyday. And yes I do wear my sweats, old sneakers and comfy old stretched-out Joe Satriani t-shirt in public if I feel like it. No one is going to tell me to live in makeup, jewelry, and overpriced fashion clothing just because I am fat and that I have to dress like I have lots of money just to "compete" with other fat women. If that's the case, women like that can just have their little competition without me. My world's more fun and relaxed anyway.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:21 AM   #72
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power_Metal_Kitsune View Post
Nothing. I am not the sum of my parts, I am a whole person. We put too much emphasis on being pretty and/or sexy just like our skinny sisters. Anyone wanna know what I do to feel good though? I feed the hungry and I spend time playing outside with my neighbors' kids and grandchildren or go to a metal concert. It makes me feel better than some old mani/pedi or spa and/or mall trip anyday. And yes I do wear my sweats, old sneakers and comfy old stretched-out Joe Satriani t-shirt in public if I feel like it. No one is going to tell me to live in makeup, jewelry, and overpriced fashion clothing just because I am fat and that I have to dress like I have lots of money just to "compete" with other fat women. If that's the case, women like that can just have their little competition without me. My world's more fun and relaxed anyway.
That's really not what this thread is about. Why derail it?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #73
Ahimsa

Ahimsa has said some nice things

Well beauty comes with confidence for me, I used to lack confidence about my looks and didn't do much to look good. However my self confidence has become much higher the past year and I just vowed to myself to never hate body again for being ''fat''. It's curvy and beautiful, and guys keep telling me that too. So now, I decided to give up caring what society thinks, and started to wear what I want when I want to. What makes me feel beautiful is:

1) Wearing clothes that emphasize my curves, like low-cut tops and skirts; even tight fitting t-shirts.

2) Taking care of myself by getting enough sunlight, being clean, using massage oil on my legs and thighs every night to keep them soft and relaxed, using facial scrubs and creams for my body and using perfume every day.

3) Putting on make up to emphasize my big almond dark eyes

4) Taking care of my long long hair (it's completely down my back to the beginning of my butt) and making it look shiny and well cared for

5) (Belly) dancing does wonderful things for my body and makes me feel comfy in my curves =)
Ahimsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #74
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

I am a girly-girl by nature.
I do many things to feel ultra feminine.
I always use a good shampoo/conditioner. I have highlights in my naturally dishwater blonde/light brown hair. Otherwise it's very dull to me. I tend toward bigger hair. I love full, silky wavy hair on myself.
After every bath or shower while still wet I spray scented oil all over, then rub it in and dry off. I never had that trouble with itchy dry skin in winter doing that...
I wear makeup almost every single day. If not, I'm not leaving the house. I love makeup. I became addicted at about age 8 when the Avon lady moved in across the street
I'm not a tshirt & jeans kind of girl. That CAN be cute, but it's just not me. I think I own 2-3 tshirts.
I don't have long nails but I do keep them trimmed and always wear a coat of polish usually just a pinky-nude color. I love having a pedicure. Something about freshly pedicured feet and cute sandals make me happy!
It's a lot of work to be fabulous I tell my husband that all the time! =D
I love being a girl.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #75
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just spending a few more minutes on hair and makeup.........I only wear makeup when teaching, but it makes me feel nice.

I used to LOVE perfume and scented soaps, but SO MANY people are really bothered by scents while I was in chemo and now in my Womansong chorus that I am always aware to use no-scent shampoo, hairspray and no longer wear perfume or anything scented. It really can make some feel so sick they have to leave a rehearsal so we have it as a rule now. I would really feel badly if someone was allergic or got sick because of my wanting to smell good. (BUT I will sometimes wear scents at home....never out anymore.)

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote