Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #126
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I look like a child playing dress-up in her mother's closet when wearing dresses, heels, lipstick, jewelry. I've always felt prettiest in jeans and t-shirts, with little makeup, my hair controlled (the best I can do on that front). Most girls are at their most beautiful in this state.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #127
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

Deanna, I feel exactly the same! Kind of weird, really. It's like i wrote it myself. lol

But really... I feel prettiest when I feel most confident. How I achieve that is by wearing what's comfortable for me, and it isn't heels and dresses. Natural looking make-up... just me. I also find this most attractive in others as well.
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #128
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Girls, to feel like hot stuff today, I turned up some happy jams, and danced around half naked while doing housework. Exercise, clean house, and happy girl. A win overall, I'd say.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #129
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went out to a cool little backwoods hippie bar in the middle of nowhere with a friend a few weeks ago. I was feeling good, so I decided to dress up a little. I wore a 50's style black and white polka dotted dress with a vintage slip underneath. Put my hair up in big victory rolls with a big purple flower on the side, slipped into a pair of adorable black heels that look like a pair Ginger would wear as Fred twirled her across the floor. Completed the look with lacy black gloves and a black trench coat.

I didn't feel sexy or hot. I felt beautiful. I felt feminine. I felt wonderful!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #130
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We need a "LIKE" button for this board!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #131
Lizzie

Lizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well fitting jeans and a t-shirt. Dramatic eyes with the rest of the makeup subdued.
Lizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #132
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I saw this quote and thought I'd share it here:

'I wanna know what you see when you look in the mirror on a day you’re feeling good. I wanna know what you see in the mirror on a day you’re feeling bad. I wanna know the first person who ever taught you your beauty could ever be reflected on a lousy piece of glass' ~ Andrea Gibson

I used to use the mirror and affirmation from others to dictate how I felt about my own beauty. But then I looked outside myself and looked at others and saw that superficial beauty is so fleeting and fragile. True beauty radiates from within and can be found in the most unlikely people and conversely, some of the most outwardly beautiful people I've ever met were ugly and pitiable.

We live in a world where we are all judged nearly always immediately upon first glances and that's the way it is--there's no changing others, but we can change how we view and respond to others and ourselves and it will be reflected back to us. The light inside us and the light we see in others can be beautiful if we're willing to see and believe in it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote