Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #26
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I'd love it if we had a bbw nude to draw...
When I was taking life drawing at university, we had a BBW who posed for us regularly. She had had a breastlift and the scars were still relatively fresh. I remember how proud she seemed of herself, to be showing off her body. Mostly, the models were transparent and inscrutable, and I think some of them had a lot of experience doing it. But this particular woman seemed to me to be on a personal quest in doing her modeling. There was something in her attitude, a little defiant something. Of course, I could just be projecting.

And I want to add that all the models were fabulous, and that it really does feel like a privilege, being in the presence of a nude body--fat or thin--and trying to capture its likeness. They're all full of beauty. All that wonder. Really.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #27
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
When I was taking life drawing at university, we had a BBW who posed for us regularly. She had had a breastlift and the scars were still relatively fresh. I remember how proud she seemed of herself, to be showing off her body. Mostly, the models were transparent and inscrutable, and I think some of them had a lot of experience doing it. But this particular woman seemed to me to be on a personal quest in doing her modeling. There was something in her attitude, a little defiant something. Of course, I could just be projecting.

And I want to add that all the models were fabulous, and that it really does feel like a privilege, being in the presence of a nude body--fat or thin--and trying to capture its likeness. They're all full of beauty. All that wonder. Really.
exactly. wouldn't it be great to be able to bring more of that feeling to the online community. from an SA standpoint it could be very helpful.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #28
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default Boobies...

I've never posed nude, but have dealt with negative body self imagine, especially in regards to the breast area. I was so used to what society and Hugh Hefner have thrown out there as the "norm", that I felt like mine were unacceptable. One day I saw an article in one of my magazines that showed the pictures of 50 women who were brave enough to show pictures of what their real breasts looked like. I was so thankful to those women and their bravery, because I finally began to appreciate myself after that.

SparkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #29
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkGirl View Post
I've never posed nude, but have dealt with negative body self imagine, especially in regards to the breast area. I was so used to what society and Hugh Hefner have thrown out there as the "norm", that I felt like mine were unacceptable. One day I saw an article in one of my magazines that showed the pictures of 50 women who were brave enough to show pictures of what their real breasts looked like. I was so thankful to those women and their bravery, because I finally began to appreciate myself after that.
I might just google that later. I need that same sort of boost. My biggest body shame is/are my breasts. I have severe asymmetry; one a small C and one a FF. It's humiliating in every possible way for me. The worst is to know that I've never had cute breasts and never will unless I fork out $10k for a reconstruction.

I've learned to buy bras to squish the big one and pull up the little one and to wear sweaters to cover the sideboob leftover from big titty. There's still getting naked; it's so hard. One long term ex loved them and said it was the "best of both worlds." Every other guy, however, has their favorite and completely ignores the other one. Ha. I just made myself laugh... so, it's not like I'm tortured over it every minute of every day.

I just wish they were at least the same size. So I could wear swimsuits and normal clothes without constantly worrying who is going to notice the massive difference.

So, anyway, that's a rambling rant just to say I understand the breast shame. I can deal with a million rolls, but I have never come to accept the big titty/little titty situation.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #30
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have actually been thinking about this a fair bit recently. I have been offered the opportunity to do some nude modelling for a group of art students (which I am myself) - and I just can't take the leap!

I have no issue posting pictures of myself that I have taken- I have the final say, 'director's cut' so to speak, but a room full of people observing me from every angle, scrutinizing...... seems terrifying and equally liberating!

Not sure if i'll work up the courage to actually do it, but I am thinking about including some 'graphic' self portraiture in my upcoming work

well done to all of you ladies who have bared all!

Last edited by succubus_dxb; 10-14-2009 at 09:58 AM.
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In some responses, not all, I've noticed a very negative view of nude website modeling. I have been a magazine and website model for a little over four years and I've loved every minute of it. I would say that 95% of all interaction online is positive. The negative comments are rare and when they do come, I look at the SOURCE and just feel sorry for them. Most of the rude comments come from 15 or 16 year olds or uneducated, dregs of society, so they don't bother ME at ALL. I understand that every person's experience is different because people handle things in different ways but a negative shadow should not be cast on ALL website girls because of other women's experiences; because not all of us have bad experiences.

I also believe there is a negative opinion on what the women who model nude are like as a person. I'll use myself as an example because I can only speak for myself on the matter. I have a bachelorís degree from a private university, I have a loving family, I wasn't molested or raped, I am close with both of my parents, I have a committed monogamous relationship and we've been together for over 4 years now and besides letting "my freak" out sexually online... I am a very reserved and old fashioned person in every other aspect of my life. My boyfriend and I are NOT swingers, we don't have sex with people in the industry, and we do not take advantage of people or force them into anything they donít want to do. I was also not forced to get into this business, with my degree I had MANY options but I wanted to get in this business because I enjoy it.

Besides modeling nude, I also build other BBW adult websites for ladies. None of these women are forced into anything. As a matter of fact, they approach us to build their websites and we tell them, "You can shoot whatever kind of content you are comfortable with shooting." And guess what, they do!

So, all that jibber jabber to say:

If YOU were forced into doing something you didn't like, terribly sorry... not all experiences are like that.

If YOU were criticized and put down, terribly sorry... not all people experience that on a large scale and a few peopleís negative or even positive comments shouldnít make or break you as a person.

I had self confidence/self esteem before modeling. I didn't get into modeling to gain confidence, if you get into it for that reason only, it's wrong.

I do not post often in these areas because Iíve noticed my input and the input of other nude webgirls are almost completely ignored, but VIEWED. I had to say something in this thread because my experiences are different than others.

Always remember, self confidence and esteem comes from within, not what other people tell you!
DirtyLittleDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #32
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was going to reply, but DirtyLittleDiva said everything that I was feeling.
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #33
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

""And I would like to say that the copious outside praise for these pics wasn't hugely important for me because I was strong enough on my own, but in truth it was absolutely fundamental to my process of self-acceptance and love. I hate admitting that, but it's true!""

I get why you feel this way but what if the praise does not come? What if people think you are unattractive naked? Can one have self acceptance and love in the face of being found physically undesirable?
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #34
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pleased, pleased, pleased to see DLD's post--though I have some points to debate with you, Diva (for example, I'm thrilled to read what your experiences have been like, from "the other side of the coin," but there is one "should" in your post that makes me a little uncomfortable because it appears to tell other women how they "should" be).

What I find exciting is that there should be a space on Dimensions where ALL women--including the women who do paysite work and who may not have participated in discussions in the past--to share their experiences. Why should we classify ourselves as women belonging to different categories? We're all on the same website, and yet we tend to segregate ourselves and maybe work from assumptions about one another, rather than letting our experiences speak for themselves. So it's a pleasure to see the conversation in this thread going as it has.

Ladies, you rock my world. Excuse my gushing. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #35
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLittleDiva View Post
In some responses, not all, I've noticed a very negative view of nude website modeling. I have been a magazine and website model for a little over four years and I've loved every minute of it. I would say that 95% of all interaction online is positive. The negative comments are rare and when they do come, I look at the SOURCE and just feel sorry for them. Most of the rude comments come from 15 or 16 year olds or uneducated, dregs of society, so they don't bother ME at ALL. I understand that every person's experience is different because people handle things in different ways but a negative shadow should not be cast on ALL website girls because of other women's experiences; because not all of us have bad experiences.

I also believe there is a negative opinion on what the women who model nude are like as a person. I'll use myself as an example because I can only speak for myself on the matter. I have a bachelorís degree from a private university, I have a loving family, I wasn't molested or raped, I am close with both of my parents, I have a committed monogamous relationship and we've been together for over 4 years now and besides letting "my freak" out sexually online... I am a very reserved and old fashioned person in every other aspect of my life. My boyfriend and I are NOT swingers, we don't have sex with people in the industry, and we do not take advantage of people or force them into anything they donít want to do. I was also not forced to get into this business, with my degree I had MANY options but I wanted to get in this business because I enjoy it.

Besides modeling nude, I also build other BBW adult websites for ladies. None of these women are forced into anything. As a matter of fact, they approach us to build their websites and we tell them, "You can shoot whatever kind of content you are comfortable with shooting." And guess what, they do!

So, all that jibber jabber to say:

If YOU were forced into doing something you didn't like, terribly sorry... not all experiences are like that.

If YOU were criticized and put down, terribly sorry... not all people experience that on a large scale and a few peopleís negative or even positive comments shouldnít make or break you as a person.

I had self confidence/self esteem before modeling. I didn't get into modeling to gain confidence, if you get into it for that reason only, it's wrong.

I do not post often in these areas because Iíve noticed my input and the input of other nude webgirls are almost completely ignored, but VIEWED. I had to say something in this thread because my experiences are different than others.

Always remember, self confidence and esteem comes from within, not what other people tell you!
There are other webgirls who post on the main boards and are very much a part of the community, their views and opinions valued.
Buffie, Hotti Megan, Ivy, Sasha to name but a few.
You get out of it what you put in.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #36
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
There are other webgirls who post on the main boards and are very much a part of the community, their views and opinions valued.
S., it looks to me like DLD was addressing what she believes are widely held misconceptions about nude modeling, not specifically on Dims, though perhaps represented here, too. Let's hear each other out and see what happens. The BBW Forum provides a perfect umbrella for all of us to share respectfully, since it's protected.

How's the weather in Hackensack, BTW?

Up with fat women! Whether we're naked or clothed. *curtsies*
Old 10-18-2009, 01:10 AM   #37
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
S., it looks to me like DLD was addressing what she believes are widely held misconceptions about nude modeling, not specifically on Dims, though perhaps represented here, too. Let's hear each other out and see what happens. The BBW Forum provides a perfect umbrella for all of us to share respectfully, since it's protected.

How's the weather in Hackensack, BTW?

Up with fat women! Whether we're naked or clothed. *curtsies*
I don't believe I was sharing disrespectfully. DLD was saying that models get ignored and I was begging to differ.
There are models here who take the time and contribute, and hence are very much a part of the community.

Last edited by Shosh; 10-18-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #38
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I don't believe I was sharing disrespectfully. DLD was saying that models get ignored and I was begging to differ.
There are models here who take the time and contribute, and hence are very much a part of the community.
Ah, I see where DLD did mention that, Susannah.

And I agree that you get out of it what you put into it, roughly speaking. I think that, in going ahead and posting, DLD shows that she kind of agrees with that sentiment, too--though it's not my place to speak for her, and I can only guess that it's so because of the presence of her post here.

Either way, it's great to see input from all corners of our little world here, as far as I'm concerned. It does my heart good to see a thread like this, where women have been willing to be honest and open with one another about their feelings and experiences.

I do apologize that I misunderstood the spirit of your post, Susannah.

Enough of this interruption from me. I'll let you all go back to the topic at hand.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #39
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi ladies,

Sometimes with writing things on a forum, it's hard to communicate how I really feel because my expressions and tone of voice is impossible to portray through text, lol. But I wasn't saying that we are ignored by dims people who aren't in the adult industry specifically, it's something I find in every aspect of life. And I am not saying it's done by everyone, I feel the love from a lot of women who aren't in the adult world however there is the group of women who without knowing me are flat out rude or ignore my attempts at communication out rightly. When I give examples, I don't mean for it to sound like I'm grouping everyone together, the examples I give pertain to certain experiences that I've had personally. I also have female friends in the industry who've experienced the same things and we've discussed it at length. So, I usually just tend to post in the adult sections of forums and other places.

Like Fascinta alluded to, if I didn't feel comfortable posting here I wouldn't. And I do realize you get what you give. I am also not one that posts a lot unless I see something that really moves me. So even if I don't post 100's of replies to different threads, what I do contribute, I feel strongly about.

The main reason I posted in the first place was to let you guys know that not every experience posing nude is a negative one. I just wanted to share a little about myself and my experiences in this crazy nude world of mine
Old 10-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #40
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for sharing, DirtyLittleDiva. I agree that many people are indeed prejudiced against women in the adult industry. Most of the people I know in sex work (strippers, escorts even the upscale ones) unfortunately do fit the stereotypes, but this seems to be rarer with pro-Dommes and webmodels - not sure if my experience is unique.

The BBW adult industry is a competitive one. I am not that familiar with paysites, so feel free to tell me that I am mistaken but I noticed that there are things that are likely to make a webmodel more successful. It could be possessing certain physical attributes (eg. extreme pear-shape), catering to popular fetishes (weight gain, facesitting) and shooting some types of content (girl/girl, hardcore). So, while a girl can shoot whatever kind of content she is comfortable with shooting, especially if she doesn't do it for the money (and her webmaster doesn't pressure her to try harder to make up for the time and effort invested in setting up her site), won't the lack of fans/members/support on forums eventually get to her?

Say, Model A and Model B both post their set previews on a BBW forum. Model A usually gets 200 hits and 5 pages of compliments from men and women alike. Model B, however, gets 100 hits, no comments at all and perhaps even criticism (eg. your thighs aren't big enough, your cellulite is off-putting, you have terrible acne and your nose is uneven). Model A also earns ten times more than Model B. This is understandable if Model A is doing all the things that are likely to make a webgirl popular and Model B isn't, though I imagine that many girls in Model B's situation will feel compelled to start doing more. However, what if Model B is following the exact same formula but simply doesn't have the physical attributes popular with fans?

How does a girl overcome this, or should women who are fat but don't act or look the way that potential fans/members like just not model?

Last edited by Cors; 10-18-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #41
DirtyLittleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Thank you for sharing, DirtyLittleDiva. I agree that many people are indeed prejudiced against women in the adult industry. Most of the people I know in sex work (strippers, escorts even the upscale ones) unfortunately do fit the stereotypes, but this seems to be rarer with pro-Dommes and webmodels - not sure if my experience is unique.

The BBW adult industry is a competitive one. I am not that familiar with paysites, so feel free to tell me that I am mistaken but I noticed that there are things that are likely to make a webmodel more successful. It could be possessing certain physical attributes (eg. extreme pear-shape), catering to popular fetishes (weight gain, facesitting) and shooting some types of content (girl/girl, hardcore). So, while a girl can shoot whatever kind of content she is comfortable with shooting, especially if she doesn't do it for the money (and her webmaster doesn't pressure her to try harder to make up for the time and effort invested in setting up her site), won't the lack of fans/members/support on forums eventually get to her?

Say, Model A and Model B both post their set previews on a BBW forum. Model A usually gets 200 hits and 5 pages of compliments from men and women alike. Model B, however, gets 100 hits, no comments at all and perhaps even criticism (eg. your thighs aren't big enough, your cellulite is off-putting, you have terrible acne and your nose is uneven). Model A also earns ten times more than Model B. This is understandable if Model A is doing all the things that are likely to make a webgirl popular and Model B isn't, though I imagine that many girls in Model B's situation will feel compelled to start doing more. However, what if Model B is following the exact same formula but simply doesn't have the physical attributes popular with fans?

How does a girl overcome this, or should women who are fat but don't act or look the way that potential fans/members like just not model?
Wow, this is an excellent question! And I've been asked this before, just not in a forum setting You are right about what members/fans want to see from webmodels. There are the webmodels that make enough to actually make a living from their site and then there are those that are lucky to make $100 a month. I am going to give you my opinion and it's just that, my opinion. There are two answers to your question.

1. If a model IS modeling online JUST for the money and she's not being successful financially, she needs to step back and evaluate her situation. Is it worth it or should she be using her energy to find a job in a field that she's guaranteed a steady pay check. If a webmodel is just modeling for the money and that money isn't coming in, then what's the point in that model's case for having a website?

2. If a model, who may not seem "popular" with the fans, is just doing it because she really likes to get naked and show her body off and it's not about money, I believe she should keep on doing her thing! There is always someone out there who loves that specific girl's "look" even if it's not the majority. It's up to that specific webmodel's webmaster to keep the site going even if there isn't much profit. Some webmasters are more willing than others to retain girls who aren't "money-makers". Hard work does pay off eventually in some form, but it may not come as a pay check.

So to wrap it up, if there is a model who just wants to make money modeling and she's not, then maybe she needs to re-evaluate her situation as a webmodel. On the other hand, if the girl doesn't care about the money... then by all means, strike a pose and ignore the naysayers! If she feels beautiful and she's confident enough to show it off, then she should.

Last edited by DirtyLittleDiva; 10-18-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #42
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Modeling hasn't made me less or more confident. Hearing positive comments about my body has been nice, but I don't base how I feel about myself on what people who are masturbating to images of me think. I'm not trying to say I'm totally above shallow ego boosts, because I'm not, it's just that it matters a lot more to me to hear my boyfriend tell me I look hot or a close friend say that I look really good in a certain outfit or even a well known member of this forum tell me I'm pretty than it does to have some person I know absolutely nothing about tell me that they find my body appealing. I appreciate the compliments but it doesn't really factor into how I view myself. And on the same note, negative comments (which I really haven't gotten many of) don't really effect me either. Everyone likes different things and I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

The reason I model has absolutely nothing to do with confidence but rather, I enjoy the creativity aspect of it and I like to do something to make a little extra cash on the side.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:48 AM   #43
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLittleDiva View Post
Hi ladies,

Sometimes with writing things on a forum, it's hard to communicate how I really feel because my expressions and tone of voice is impossible to portray through text, lol. But I wasn't saying that we are ignored by dims people who aren't in the adult industry specifically, it's something I find in every aspect of life. And I am not saying it's done by everyone, I feel the love from a lot of women who aren't in the adult world however there is the group of women who without knowing me are flat out rude or ignore my attempts at communication out rightly. When I give examples, I don't mean for it to sound like I'm grouping everyone together, the examples I give pertain to certain experiences that I've had personally. I also have female friends in the industry who've experienced the same things and we've discussed it at length. So, I usually just tend to post in the adult sections of forums and other places.

Like Fascinta alluded to, if I didn't feel comfortable posting here I wouldn't. And I do realize you get what you give. I am also not one that posts a lot unless I see something that really moves me. So even if I don't post 100's of replies to different threads, what I do contribute, I feel strongly about.

The main reason I posted in the first place was to let you guys know that not every experience posing nude is a negative one. I just wanted to share a little about myself and my experiences in this crazy nude world of mine
Thanks DLD for explaining all that.