Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default something I just have to share!

Im absolutely about to burst with good feelings and I NEED to share this with other people! I wasnt sure where to post this, but I think I'd feel more comfortable sharing it with ladies

All summer long, a good friend and I started dating and sexing up. Just fun, casual stuff, something to do when I wasn't working during the summer.

I am pretty self conscious about my body. Besides my parents, only one other person has seen me buck nekkid and thats my ex-boyfriend.

My friend is self conscious about his body as well. He used to be heavier and even though he lost some weight, he's still got a little tummy chub (which I find soooo hottt). Whenever we had sex, we usually both had shirts on. Eventually, I became comfortable enough to get completely naked in front of him and the response was flattering

Last night, after a month without seeing eachother, we were finally getting down and dirty. I was in a "I hate everything about my body" mood and was nervous about taking off my clothes (which I finally did). As I stood there, trying to wrap my arms around myself to hide, he did the sweetest thing I can think of. He said "Would this make you feel better?" and he took off all his clothes, INCLUDING his shirt! We stood there, totally nude in front of eachother for the first time and we both felt good about!

Then came hot, sweaty, all-night-long sex!

It was just really sweet of him, to let try to let go of his own body issues, to help me feel better about mine.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh god, that is so lovely!! I am happy for you
I love those so happy you could burst feelings!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really like that this was posted where it was...where it has a chance to be the happy and important thing it is. No matter how often we hear, " oh, don't worry abour XYZ ", we know that no matter the good intentions, we have to live and work through this kind of situation.

That is wonderful, Saoirse!

That is a man who most certainly ' get's it '. How nice it must be for you to know that, chances are, he is going to be as understanding about so many other difficult experience you might share with him. And you seem to be up to being there for him. May your relationship grow and flourish.

Nice stuff...thanks so much for sharing.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Oh god, that is so lovely!! I am happy for you
I love those so happy you could burst feelings!!!
Aren't they the best? I love being so excited and happy that I start dancing around and grinning like an idiot! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I really like that this was posted where it was...where it has a chance to be the happy and important thing it is. No matter how often we hear, " oh, don't worry abour XYZ ", we know that no matter the good intentions, we have to live and work through this kind of situation.

That is wonderful, Saoirse!

That is a man who most certainly ' get's it '. How nice it must be for you to know that, chances are, he is going to be as understanding about so many other difficult experience you might share with him. And you seem to be up to being there for him. May your relationship grow and flourish.

Nice stuff...thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks Mossystate Im glad I decided to post it in this section.

He really is a great person, and although we're both very cool about being casual... I'd be lying I said I wasn't hoping for something a bit more serious in the future.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Woo Hoo! <happy dance for you!!>
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Your wonderful story just made my day.

My best to you both.

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 AM   #7
Astarte
Sopivasti lihava

Astarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAstarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That sounds so wonderful and romantic. I wish everything will turn out just right for you. Thanks for sharing this story, it made my day.
Astarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ohhhh that's the loveliest story ever *wipes away tear*. Now where can I find a man like that?
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

aww, thats so great!!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww I'm so happy for you.(insert squeal here)
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #11
Saoirse

Thanks everyone. It was a really special moment between us.

... but we've ended things. Too much drama with the ex... and Im pretty sure that he was actually still seeing her. Its sad when someone who seems so amazingly sweet and nice, has a bit of a darker side.

Oh well. Chalk it up to experience! Now on to bigger and better things!
Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally melted at the first post! Sorry to hear it's over. On to the next!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just look at is as a positive experience for you accepting yourself- nevermind that he's not in the picture anymore! As they say here in Australia, "good on ya, mate!"
Old 10-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #14
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Thanks everyone. It was a really special moment between us.

... but we've ended things. Too much drama with the ex... and Im pretty sure that he was actually still seeing her. Its sad when someone who seems so amazingly sweet and nice, has a bit of a darker side.

Oh well. Chalk it up to experience! Now on to bigger and better things!
Way to go with the positive attitude!!
Shame about him and the ex, you don't need that kind of drama....no one does.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:18 AM   #15
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh..My what a mixture of emotions! I was all happy there and then got a little sad.. aww.. Though good that you had an awsome and affirming experience and good that you are not wasting your time with someone who still has 'ex issues'!!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 AM   #16
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Ended or not, that was a great experience it sounds like! Carry that confidence with you to the next guy! Fishes in the sea are attracted to girls who wiggle what god gave um' with confidence. Try fishing in some new ponds. The sexy trout men will be hooked in no time!... well, hopefully they are more handsome than a trout but I took my metaphor too far.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #17
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Ohhhh that's the loveliest story ever *wipes away tear*. Now where can I find a man like that?
My sentiments exactly!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote