Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
merle234

merle234 has said some nice things
Default Here's a few questions about eating too much, for you greedy girls...

What's the most you've ever eaten?
How did you feel afterwards?
Would you like to eat even more than that? If so what sort of food?
Do you often eat so much you have to undo your clothes?
Do you often eat so much your stomach hurts or you feel really sick?
Do you often actually throw up?
Does eating too much make you feel aroused?
Have you ever eaten so much you passed out?
Have you ever eaten so much you ruptured your stomach?
Can I feed you please?
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't think anyone would want to eat so much as to rupture their stomach. Probably not safe. But streching it out i gues is ok. I eat to the point were im almost about to through up but i don't. I love girls who are greedy with their food. Its a turn on. They know what they want and they want more. Im greedy with my food. How else would i gain weight.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks Bexy and Ruby - I've deleted all the offending posts. Had to delete yours as well, since the others were removed.

And let's remember, folks, this is a protected forum, so snide responses are not only not appreciated - they are against the rules.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 10-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Thanks Bexy and Ruby - I've deleted all the offending posts. Had to delete yours as well, since the others were removed.

And let's remember, folks, this is a protected forum, so snide responses are not only not appreciated - they are against the rules.
Can I just say something, SVS--and please feel free to remove this, too, with no objections from me.

My post wasn't in a snide vein. I enjoy absurd humor and saw an opportunity for some and went with it. I think I was careful not to write anything that might directly offend anyone, and there certainly was no negativity intended. I see that it was interpreted in a negative light, but I want to reiterate that I was not aiming at the OP, but injecting what I saw as humor into the thread.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Several plates of food at a Chinese buffet. They had doubled the price overnight and I was annoyed and determined to get my money's worth!

Stuffed to the gills. I could hardly walk or get into the taxi outside and it was HARD getting up the stairs to my flat after I got home. I was out of breath, sweating, uncomfortable. Had to sit back on the couch and not move for about half an hour to recover.

No, because it's not great fun to feel that full up! However, I would eat a lot of Korean or Japanese food, yum.

I wear elasticated waistbands so it doesnt apply much, but yes.

Stomach doesnt hurt but I have felt nauseous after eating fatty food, due to indigestion.

Never

Not really. But if it turns the other person on then... a bit.

No and I've never heard of that happen to anyone. However, the spike in blood sugar then the crash can make one very sleepy and need a nap.

I really don't think that happens other than in odd weight gain fiction.

Can I feed you please?
No
Old 10-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #6
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Opened the thread, was confused why I had it subscribed, then read SVS's post.

Sorry if I offended, it is the erotic weight gain board.

So please, continue.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
bradypig

bradypig has said some nice things

20 buffalo wings, 2 medium pepperoni pizzas, 2 pitchers of sprite and a large hot fudge sundae.
Stuffed, bloated, like I might split wide open.
Yes. I have several ideas: Fall theme: everything pumpkin. Pumpkin pies, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cheese cake, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread.
Christmas: cookies and cakes and egg nog. Picnic: Hot dogs, burgers, fried chicken, macaroni and potato salads, s'mores.
Sometimes.
My stomach hurts sometimes from over eating.
No.
Oh yeah!!
No
No
Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Several plates of food at a Chinese buffet. They had doubled the price overnight and I was annoyed and determined to get my money's worth!

Stuffed to the gills. I could hardly walk or get into the taxi outside and it was HARD getting up the stairs to my flat after I got home. I was out of breath, sweating, uncomfortable. Had to sit back on the couch and not move for about half an hour to recover.

No, because it's not great fun to feel that full up! However, I would eat a lot of Korean or Japanese food, yum.

I wear elasticated waistbands so it doesnt apply much, but yes.

Stomach doesnt hurt but I have felt nauseous after eating fatty food, due to indigestion.

Never

Not really. But if it turns the other person on then... a bit.

No and I've never heard of that happen to anyone. However, the spike in blood sugar then the crash can make one very sleepy and need a nap.

I really don't think that happens other than in odd weight gain fiction.

Can I feed you please?
No
I think what he meant by eating and passing out was what you said, getting sleepy and taking a nap.

If you ruptured your stomach, you'd be dead.....so hopefully no one has to answer that question.

Everything else...fine just fine ;-)
Old 10-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
merle234

I liked the stupid replies best, you guys do realize these aren't serious questions don't you?
Old 10-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #10
merle234

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
If you ruptured your stomach, you'd be dead.
Not true someone ruptured their stomach and didn't die.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merle234 View Post
I liked the stupid replies best, you guys do realize these aren't serious questions don't you?
I got my post removed for nothing? Ugh, a disclaimer would've been nice.

My brilliance will not be ignored!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Not true someone ruptured their stomach and didn't die.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #13
merle234

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I got my post removed for nothing? Ugh, a disclaimer would've been nice.

My brilliance will not be ignored!
Which one was your post?
Was it the one with the star wars guy?
I loved that one!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #14
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why did you ask the questions then? ? ?

If you were being mocking about this subject then you shoudlnt be on this board. This is supposed to be a place people can talk about such subjects without being villified or laughed at.

Two things im impressed at, is that you did actually manage one post that doesnt have the f word in it, and isnt onthe paysite board.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 10-27-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is now closed. Merle - completely inappropriate for this board.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Closed Thread