Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
Katie Jewel

Katie Jewel can now change their title
Question So I Have a confession...

I have been holding back a secret from everyone....Soo I'm trying to gain some weight and I have been really working on it.I've already done a weigh in and I have a goal.But I just wanted to know if anyone had any tips.I'm getting help from Tiffany but I'm trying to get as much more help as possible...I've been workin on oreos and brownies anything else???

Katie
Katie Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Katie Jewel

oh weee my boy toy is gonna help thats even better

Last edited by Risible; 11-08-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: removed signature - no paysite links allowed outside of Paysite Board
Old 10-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Hey Katie!

Iīd say you are perfect the way you are... but a few pounds will not damage your beauty for sure! So what is your goal please? You surely make us curious...

Donīt know why noone else answered...

Iīm not into ladies that gain but as you are so sweet... what about cheesecake, big steaks, pancakes with gallons of syrup... LOL

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:26 AM   #4
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's a tip: don't rush it, take your time and enjoy the "journey" ..and all the foods you really like, natch, and maybe be adventurous and try some new stuff too?... Try not to let the "goal" turn your gaining into a chore that you might "win" or "lose" at, but instead relish the freedom you have granted yourself to gain and the sensuality of indulgence in food and pleasure - especially given that you have someone special to help you (lucky bf!) ... Enjoy!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #5
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedbellylover View Post
Hey Katie!

Iīd say you are perfect the way you are... but a few pounds will not damage your beauty for sure! So what is your goal please? You surely make us curious...

Donīt know why noone else answered...

Iīm not into ladies that gain but as you are so sweet... what about cheesecake, big steaks, pancakes with gallons of syrup... LOL

Best wishes,

Chris
Yea
I just wanna be alil bigger maybe 25 more lbs.Its hard for me because I don't gain or lose you know???
All that food sounds so yummy
I'm hungry now LOL

Last edited by Risible; 11-08-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: removed signature - no paysite links allowed outside of Paysite Board
Old 10-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Here's a tip: don't rush it, take your time and enjoy the "journey" ..and all the foods you really like, natch, and maybe be adventurous and try some new stuff too?... Try not to let the "goal" turn your gaining into a chore that you might "win" or "lose" at, but instead relish the freedom you have granted yourself to gain and the sensuality of indulgence in food and pleasure - especially given that you have someone special to help you (lucky bf!) ... Enjoy!
Awwe thanks for the tip that does really help.I'm not gonna try and rush it and I want to enjoy the journey too.
Yea he's all for me gaining.Says I would look beautiful either way

Last edited by AnnMarie; 11-09-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: sig removed
Old 10-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #7
stuffedbellylover

Quote:
Says I would look beautiful either way
Well Katie I donīt know your boyfriend but he is right about that!

As for all the food: like joswitch said... do it the slow way... 25 arenīt that much for a lady in the chubby league and with an instructor like Tiffany you will gain it in no time if you arenīt carefully enough... LOL

But nice to hear you donīt go for a BIG gain!!! As I like your body the way it is! BUt the amount you wanna add will not do any damage to your beauty!!! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 10-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Variety is the key. Sure, you should indulge every craving to its utmost, but switch things around whenever possible. Go with sweet rich and creamy foods one night, and fried crispy stuff the next. By eating a wide variety of foods, you're less likely to get bored or become sick of it, and you'll be engaged to eat more. Variety also helps keep you from getting nauseous or malnourished.

Eat lots, stuff yourself silly, and snack throughout the day, keeping just on the pleasant side of full. Always have some snacks ready to hand (a feeder is helpful here) so you can eat whenever you want, and be sure to have sodas and juice to wash it down with. ^_^

Finally, have fun! Getting fatter works best when you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #9
Katie Jewel

Thumbs up 5 LBS already

so this is going good I'm really excited...
I've been taking y'alls advice and its really workin i might just have to do another weigh in LOL

Last edited by Risible; 11-08-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: removed signature - no paysite links allowed outside of Paysite Board
Old 11-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
Katie Jewel

so how bout im 235 now

Last edited by Risible; 11-08-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: removed signature - no paysite links allowed outside of Paysite Board
Old 11-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #11
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yayz! And *hugs*
Old 11-07-2009, 07:53 AM   #12
stuffedbellylover

235 is 106.46 kg... wow... Iīd have estimated you being about 90-95 kg... you donīt look that big, Katie... and thatīs a compliment!

So how much of the desired 25 pounds are added yet, please?

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 11-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #13
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am all for mass...

I was skimming through sites looking for something to help you on your journey...

Hope this helps
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #14
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I am all for mass...

I was skimming through sites looking for something to help you on your journey...

Hope this helps
awesome looks like it can help
thank you so much

Last edited by Risible; 11-08-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: removed signature - no paysite links allowed outside of Paysite Board
Old 11-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #15
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Hi Katie, I agree to enjoy the proces and just eat a little extra every meal after your full and eat sweet snacks.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
kmax1980

kmax1980 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Jewel View Post
so how bout im 235 now
enjoying your growing body? its fun getting chubby isnt it hehehe
kmax1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
Hi Katie, I agree to enjoy the proces and just eat a little extra every meal after your full and eat sweet snacks.
yea I have really noticed a difference doing that alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmax1980 View Post
enjoying your growing body? its fun getting chubby isnt it hehehe
yes it sure is
Old 11-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #18
stuffedbellylover

Nice to know you are comfortable with it and enjoy your live, Katie Jewel!!! :-)

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Old 11-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #19
Katie Jewel

I am very comfortable the way I was and the way I am now

I'm at 240 now.went to the grocery store and weighed myself,after my shoes broke lol.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:20 AM   #20
stuffedbellylover

Hey Katie!

What the hell do you eat? 5 pounds in 5 days... thatīs nearly impossible...

Which weight did you start your gaining challenge at and what is the goal then? Or do you wanna surprise us? I guess you started around 225... so 15 would be done and 10 still to go... That would be 250 then... a nice even number to stop gaining... ainīt it? ;-)

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Old 11-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #21
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Jewel View Post
I am very comfortable the way I was and the way I am now

I'm at 240 now.went to the grocery store and weighed myself,after my shoes broke lol.
Alas poor shoes! Oh well, hopefully you were uninjured in the breaking and now you have an excuse to buy some more - maybe more robust - shoes!

Sounds like your gaining is going real well, hun! *hug*
Old 11-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #22
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedbellylover View Post
Hey Katie!

What the hell do you eat? 5 pounds in 5 days... thatīs nearly impossible...

Which weight did you start your gaining challenge at and what is the goal then? Or do you wanna surprise us? I guess you started around 225... so 15 would be done and 10 still to go... That would be 250 then... a nice even number to stop gaining... ainīt it? ;-)

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
I have nooo clue.Just eating all the cookies and drinking loads of sugar in my coffee musta worked i guess hehe It has just been crazy with all this gaining LOL
Old 11-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #23
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Alas poor shoes! Oh well, hopefully you were uninjured in the breaking and now you have an excuse to buy some more - maybe more robust - shoes!

Sounds like your gaining is going real well, hun! *hug*
Yea!Those were some cute shoes too.I just took them off and ended up walking around barefoot haha
Old 11-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #24
stuffedbellylover

Quote:
I have nooo clue.Just eating all the cookies and drinking loads of sugar in my coffee musta worked i guess hehe It has just been crazy with all this gaining LOL
Iīm dearly begging you for giving us a post-Thanksgiving analysis and result dear Katie! :-)

I hope your fam has organized a HUGE turkey for the family reunion as the table will be joined by a sexy hot glutton called Katie! :-)

Have some fun!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #25
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

I didnt read though the thread but my advice is to eat as much as you can before you go to bed..thats how I gained all my weight
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote