Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #26
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Hi Katie, you are gaining nicely. Would love some pictures of the progress if you want to share them.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #27
Katie Jewel

Katie Jewel can now change their title

not too sure as to how much I weigh now lol i will be going to Tiffanys to fond out verrrry soon
Katie Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #28
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

My bet: 265!

Do I get anything if Im right or just a 1-2 pouds away from the correct number, please? ;-) LOL

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #29
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedbellylover View Post
My bet: 265!

Do I get anything if Im right or just a 1-2 pouds away from the correct number, please? ;-) LOL

Best wishes,

Chris
LOL i hope your right Chris I have been dying to know...I haven't gone anywhere (well except to school,I just enrolled,yayyy,anyways) or changed any of my eating habits ...I have been doing all I can to gain but stay healthy at the same time (if there is such an animal,haha) My appetite has been mighty strong these days...When I finally get there I will surely let you know.I'm so excited...I'm up so late with the munchies lmao drinkin my coffee.OK now I'm just rambling but I just wanted to let you know that I am still here.
Thanks everyone and Chris for your support.It was alil tough to come out with my confession cuz I really didn't think there were any others like me and now I know I am really glad to be on this journey and knowing that I have people who can support my beliefs and goals...
Old 12-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #30
stuffedbellylover

Katie,

I have recently seen pics of you in another forum... and I have to say you are still a bombshell!

I love the one in the tight blue jeans... looks like the button is gonna pop off every second... LOL

The profile pic you posted there makes you look pregnant... so how far along are you and what kinda gender does your "food n beer baby" have? ;-)

Enough kidding I think you look so great Katie... and Im no fan of women gaining at all... So if I say you look great its not becuase of your gain but because of the fact your pounds fit perfectly...

To me its not about the pounds... its about the perfect combination if appearance and character... and you definitely bring all of it!

So on one hand I hope you arrive your gaining dreams (as you are such a nice person) but on the other I hope your gain wont go too far... as I love the ladies plushy but healthy...

But I have no doubt you will stay healthy!

I have another tip for you if you wanna gain: as you are a smoker you should think about quitting... Im sure it will give you some extra meat to cuddle! ;-)

Im so excited about the project we discussed... and I wonder what decision you will make in the end...

I have a perfect script for a set over here... originally done for a model who has retired unfortunatelly... so if you want to have a look at it just tell me... ;-)

Aside from the script Id love to see you doing a "Beer Belly Challenge"... that would be downing 4-5 liters (a bit more than a gallon) in 30-40 minutes... a model I recently mailt to said that would be impossible... but Im sure you would get it done... even if you were ready to burst afterwards... ;-)

As for your school career I wish you a nice and successful start!!! Its always a pleasure to see a model doing a off-modeling career as it will be something for the future! :-) So good luck... well, not that you will need any luck... but anyway... LOL

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Old 12-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #31
zena695

zena695 has said some nice things

Hi Katie,

I just wanted to say I'm right there with you--intentionally gaining weight. I think the advice is wise to not get too hung up on a goal and just enjoy the process. You are in the small minority of women who actually eat what they want and not worry about gaining weight. I hope you enjoy it!
zena695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #32
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Katie,

I have recently seen pics of you in another forum... and I have to say you are still a bombshell!

I love the one in the tight blue jeans... looks like the button is gonna pop off every second... LOL

The profile pic you posted there makes you look pregnant... so how far along are you and what kinda gender does your "food n beer baby" have? ;-)

Enough kidding I think you look so great Katie... and Im no fan of women gaining at all... So if I say you look great its not becuase of your gain but because of the fact your pounds fit perfectly...

To me its not about the pounds... its about the perfect combination if appearance and character... and you definitely bring all of it!

So on one hand I hope you arrive your gaining dreams (as you are such a nice person) but on the other I hope your gain wont go too far... as I love the ladies plushy but healthy...

But I have no doubt you will stay healthy!

I have another tip for you if you wanna gain: as you are a smoker you should think about quitting... Im sure it will give you some extra meat to cuddle! ;-)

Im so excited about the project we discussed... and I wonder what decision you will make in the end...

I have a perfect script for a set over here... originally done for a model who has retired unfortunatelly... so if you want to have a look at it just tell me... ;-)

Aside from the script Id love to see you doing a "Beer Belly Challenge"... that would be downing 4-5 liters (a bit more than a gallon) in 30-40 minutes... a model I recently mailt to said that would be impossible... but Im sure you would get it done... even if you were ready to burst afterwards... ;-)

As for your school career I wish you a nice and successful start!!! Its always a pleasure to see a model doing a off-modeling career as it will be something for the future! :-) So good luck... well, not that you will need any luck... but anyway... LOL

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Thank you Chris I always love signing on when I know you left me alil somethin,somethin.haha
I know I can't hardly control this lil demon food n beer baby
As far as gaining goes I just love the way everything start to grow...get bigger..It fascinates me.I remember when I was at 260-265 awhile back I liked how I felt..I was healthy and I mean it was an experience that I obviously wanna try again cuz I was alil younger then...Now I know what I want and know what I like as far as gaining and the way I want my body,I'll still manage to keep my health that's the number one right now...

Wow you have sooo many ideas LOL you make my head spin(in a good way,)I will totally have them done be4 Christmas haha.
Yea I start school pretty soon I'm sooo excited..It's about dam time LOL
well thank you for your well wishes and luck I'll need it
xx
Old 12-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #33
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena695 View Post
Hi Katie,

I just wanted to say I'm right there with you--intentionally gaining weight. I think the advice is wise to not get too hung up on a goal and just enjoy the process. You are in the small minority of women who actually eat what they want and not worry about gaining weight. I hope you enjoy it!
Hey Zena!!
It's really nice and comforting to know that I'm not alone in the process!!!
And your so right about making goals and not actually being dead-set on that goal but just sit back, relax, eat and watch everything change LOL
You are right I never really paid attention to watching what I eat so I don't worry about losing weight..it's all in the gain haha..And thanks I hope you enjoy it as well
xx
Old 12-13-2009, 07:03 AM   #34
stuffedbellylover

Hey Katie!

Its an honor to exchange opinions and ideas with you! So I have to give the compliments back!

So did I get it right? You were pretty fat as a teen then somehow cut the weight back and found out you liked the fat Katie a bit more? So you are gaining your fat back now? Thats quite an interesting way... So are you an on-and-off-gainer... that you gain, then loose it all to have the joy of gaining it back again on purpose? I know a lady that actually does that as well... she is normally slim... eats herself fat and round from time to time... cuts the fat back.... just to start all over gain... Thats funny... ;-)

Its really a happy news that your health s #1 for you... as you are still so young... I really like that kinda BBWs and gainers who care about their weight.... as most dont...

As for my ideas Im so glad you like them! But in case of the "Beer Belly Challenge" you should use alcofree beer... otherwise youd be busted like hell afterwards... ;-)

I hope you classmates will like you... and not bash you for being "da fat gal"... But you have such a lovely chararacter so Im sure you can convince a lot of them to be allies with you against the "Anti-Fat Katie"-fraction... Its so nice to see you arent only enlarging your body but also your brain by going to school! Is it allowed to ask what kinda school it is and which classes you are going to take? If you have German class or so... dont bother to ask me whenever you have probs with your homework... as Im German... not that way of an American who states being "German" because of an German ancestor in 18something... but Im real German... German ancestry, born in Germany, living in Germany... oh and of course I have a German passport... what a surprise... LOL :-)

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris
Old 12-14-2009, 06:27 PM   #35
John12

John12 has said some nice things

As I was reading through this thread, all I can say is that you are truly lucky! While people are killing themselves to shed some pounds, you are eating like a queen to gain some pounds!
Old 12-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #36
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wish all the best on your journey. Will thee be pictures?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #37
Katie Jewel

I have to tell you all how sorry I am for neglecting this thread!!
I hope you will forgive me it seems the Holidays had taken most of my time and I wasn't quite able to post till now
I had the most spectacular Christmas dinner with tons of ham, green bean cassarole, stuffing, sweet potatoes, a whole bunch of banana pudding(MY FAVORITE,) sweet potatoe pie, german chocolate cake...ALOT more lol.With the new year coming up I am very excited to see what it will bring me, and how much weight I can put on.
Well Merry Belated Christmas to you all, and I hope you all have the most pleasant New Year ahead
Old 01-02-2010, 08:01 AM   #38
stuffedbellylover

Hey Katie!

Happy New Year at first!

How was 2010 so far?

Im sure no one blames you for not answering as Im sure most people will enjoy the results of your Christmas binging with the fam! :-)

Im so happy your family doesnt tease you and tells you to lose weight but that they are supportive! So you can call yourself a lucky lady for having such a family... Do they also know what kinda work you do to gain money for university? ;-)

Anyway Katie I hope you had fun starting into 2010 so far... and if you really had a cigar I hope there are photos to show... Im sure it looked classy and hot! ;-)

If you still wonder what 2010 will bring you... I hope new clothes will be one of the answers otherwise you will have to walk around naked... because your own ones, especially your pants, wont be able to get closed anymore... :-)

All the best for 2010!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

PS: Hope you dont mind me answering all 3 of your answering post in this one but I didnt want to make it so complicated! ;-)
Old 09-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #39
Katie Jewel

Quote:
Hey Katie!

Happy New Year at first!

How was 2010 so far?

Im sure no one blames you for not answering as Im sure most people will enjoy the results of your Christmas binging with the fam! :-)

Im so happy your family doesnt tease you and tells you to lose weight but that they are supportive! So you can call yourself a lucky lady for having such a family... Do they also know what kinda work you do to gain money for university? ;-)

Anyway Katie I hope you had fun starting into 2010 so far... and if you really had a cigar I hope there are photos to show... Im sure it looked classy and hot! ;-)

If you still wonder what 2010 will bring you... I hope new clothes will be one of the answers otherwise you will have to walk around naked... because your own ones, especially your pants, wont be able to get closed anymore... :-)

All the best for 2010!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

PS: Hope you dont mind me answering all 3 of your answering post in this one but I didnt want to make it so complicated! ;-)
Its been awhile since I checked in here,I am around 275 and getting bigger.Seems like just yesterday I had started this whole ordeal,but I am having fun doing it and am happy at the size I am right now.If I go up I just hope I don't have any health problems.If I lose I hope y'all still feel the same its been a easy time gaining this weight.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #40
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Jewel View Post
Its been awhile since I checked in here,I am around 275 and getting bigger.Seems like just yesterday I had started this whole ordeal,but I am having fun doing it and am happy at the size I am right now.If I go up I just hope I don't have any health problems.If I lose I hope y'all still feel the same its been a easy time gaining this weight.
At that weight, I've only really had back issues. But that sure didn't stop me. When I hit 298, that's when the back was, like, no more!! But it's too much fun eating whatever you want, when you want, and however much you want. And feeling your belly jiggle and developing a little waddle when you walk is kind of addictive. LOL

The main thing is to have fun no matter what. Good luck!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote