Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
interesting...everytime my sister says 'you're not fat', I say 'erm..yes I am. and that's not me being hard on myself, it's the truth'
I understand that perfectly. I'm one of the fattest people where I work. I'm one of the fattest people in my neighborhood. I'm one of the fattest moms dropping my kids off at school, etc..........
Most people will realize this.....but some just have a different way to measure or see.
I can recognize that in some people because as a woman with an eating disorder, I still view myself as very fat .....I see myself as fatter than most of the other women here. Not in a "ti hi hi I'm fatter and more desirable" kind of way.....but I just don't see other people posting their pics as being fatter than myself.
It's quite shocking for me to see some of the other ladies say they weigh XYZ......outweighing me by a 100 or more lbs.....BUT I CANNOT SEE IT.

So if I see myself as looking like I weigh more than I do......or is someone views me as weighing less than I do.....it's just a matter of perception.

He might not see you as fat.....or maybe he just thinks it would be rude to bring it up.
How important is it?

You aren't that big to me, btw

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #27
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I understand that perfectly. I'm one of the fattest people where I work. I'm one of the fattest people in my neighborhood. I'm one of the fattest moms dropping my kids off at school, etc..........
Most people will realize this.....but some just have a different way to measure or see.
I can recognize that in some people because as a woman with an eating disorder, I still view myself as very fat .....I see myself as fatter than most of the other women here. Not in a "ti hi hi I'm fatter and more desirable" kind of way.....but I just don't see other people posting their pics as being fatter than myself.
It's quite shocking for me to see some of the other ladies say they weigh XYZ......outweighing me by a 100 or more lbs.....BUT I CANNOT SEE IT.

So if I see myself as looking like I weigh more than I do......or is someone views me as weighing less than I do.....it's just a matter of perception.

He might not see you as fat.....or maybe he just thinks it would be rude to bring it up.
How important is it?

You aren't that big to me, btw

Even though I really don't think I have anything related to an eating disorder (and i'm sorry that you're battling with one) - I still do think i'm much bigger than everyone else- I don't have any fat friends though! I am always the biggest of everyone i'm around (truly)- so I guess i've got the mental thing of, 'well i'm the fattest, i must be really big', and probably can't see myself how others see me! It's funny though, I'm often shocked by how big I look in photos because of the people who are around for comparisons. Then I come on here, and I suppose I am on the smaller end of the scale.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Even though I really don't think I have anything related to an eating disorder (and i'm sorry that you're battling with one) - I still do think i'm much bigger than everyone else- I don't have any fat friends though! I am always the biggest of everyone i'm around (truly)- so I guess i've got the mental thing of, 'well i'm the fattest, i must be really big', and probably can't see myself how others see me! It's funny though, I'm often shocked by how big I look in photos because of the people who are around for comparisons. Then I come on here, and I suppose I am on the smaller end of the scale.
After making that post to you, I made myself slow down today and take a GOOD look around me when I was out and about tonight. There are other big people around......but I realized what I am doing is more along the lines of making the people around me smaller than they are.
Weird.....
But then again.....that could be what Mr Man does. Just letting you know strange things do happen when dealing with the human mind

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote