Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Why do you like Feederism? DETAILED ANSWERS!

Why do you guys like weight gain? I want other people to realize that not every feeder/feedee is this "abnormal, freak of nature, socially inept weirdo-face". I'm not saying everyone feels that way....but I know many people that do and it makes me sad to the point of feeling guilty for FANTASIZING about feederism. I want people to know that there are rational, free thinking individuals that are into this.

I was heavily into feederism, until recently. The reasons I quit the intense stuffing sessions are for personal reasons. BUT...I know why I liked what I liked and I know why I still fantasize about it.

My reasons:
1) Food is sensual. It tastes good. It's great. Why not have more of a good thing?

2) There's nothing more feminine than a female enjoying her food..afterall, she made it! Unless, she has an attractive hubby that makes it for her (all the better!).

3) I am not so much into the weight gain as I am into the "stuffed" feeling. I don't really know why I like the feeling...but I'm sure it has to do with the overall *happy* feeling of having a great meal and being satisfied.

4) I believe feeding can be another way in which couples can share their times together and sensuality. It's another way to humanly connect. I don't know.

5) And the grossest reason (sorry)...I think it's sort of BDSM-ish to completely give yourself to someone and let them change you. I'm perverted - I think it's totally hot.

Ok, I probably weirded everyone out, but I just want to know everyone's feelings. Why do you like it?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Do you live to eat? or eat to live?

I live to eat. And I can't wait to try something new, or have an old favorite. In big amounts. I've always been into stuffing myself, the past few years even more so. Food was/is pleasure. An Obsession.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you are really into weight-gain I'm pretty sure you don't know why. You may have theories but you don't really know.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:04 AM   #4
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
If you are really into weight-gain I'm pretty sure you don't know why. You may have theories but you don't really know.
Lol, I beg to differ. But, yeah. I'm sure some don't know why, which is quite unfortunate.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:57 AM   #5
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

because it's a relatively tame and uncostly fetish (check sex shop whip and riding crop prices) that still gives you the aura of "controversy"

auto-originality
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 AM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

but yes, it's very bdsm
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
because it's a relatively tame and uncostly fetish (check sex shop whip and riding crop prices) that still gives you the aura of "controversy"

auto-originality
I have to disagree with uncostly....if you're a real feeder, you spend mucho dinero on groceries, restaurants and furniture.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #8
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Lol, I beg to differ. But, yeah. I'm sure some don't know why, which is quite unfortunate.
You don't know why, the only reason you gave that was even remotely a reason and not window dressing was number 5. "I think its totally hot."

Why do you think its hot? You're wired that way. How did you get wired that way? Maybe it was early childhood sexual imprinting, maybe it has something to do with genetics, maybe you had a trauma that got sexualized by your subconscious as a coping mechanism.....You don't know, I don't know, nobody knows.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #9
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmm... I like to eat alot because i like to gain weight. I also like being full. For some reason I feel alot more focused on a full belly. I love seeing a big lazy (beutifull) woman stuff herself or just plain eating in general. If im at wendys or mcdonalds or something and i see a woman with thick thighs and a big jiggly ass and she orders a super sized meal, Im thinking dam thats hot. All of that fat is going to her body making her grow. Making that ass get fatter.Boobs and love handles. Bigger. I guess its because i associate eating more (than the body needs) with gaining.

Oh and FYI if your'e not rich or wealthy eating and gaining is $costly.$ I eat out more and eat alot of meat and anyhitng fattening. High quality meat costs more. Better microwave entreess cost more. Rather than eating carbs or starches. wich cost less I go for high fats and protein to maximize gain.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 10-23-2009 at 05:57 PM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think its natural. I don't think of it as a fetish. It's kind of human nature to want more. To love oversized breasts Well man nature anyway.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 10-23-2009 at 06:05 PM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default had to answer

Truthfully I am not sure I like "feederism," at all. There is something really erotic though about eating and becoming totally immersed in enjoying something. Abandoning limits of social normalcy is somehow very liberating, exciting, and more, it's really thrilling.

There are emotions and sensations that are attached to eating and feeling stuffed too. Usually, I eat simply to survive - and feel bad if I indulge so that my favorite clothes feel tight or don't look good. I'm also sometimes embarassed if I don't think i look the way I am supposed to. I'm sure everyone has these same feelings at some point in their lives - we want to please someone or fit some role or expectation set for us.

These limits though help to define where freedom and individuality exist beyond. Exceeding or exploring beyond what is conventional or expected is what is or at least can be fulfilling or gratifying - in any area of life.

Was this too philosophical? Perhaps you can't explain eroticism, sensuality, or what "pushes ones' buttons," but knowing where the realms are is a great start.

One last closing thought, anticipation is usually a greater pleasure than arrival. The journey or adventure or quest is the fun. It is the experience. Hopefully, someone will understand or relate to what I mean.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #12
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

auto-originality
I beg to differ. I spent like a grand on Taco Bell alone in the last 6 months.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #13
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Is it possible to spend a thousand dollars on fast food in six months? You must have eaten a lot of it.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #14
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Is it possible to spend a thousand dollars on fast food in six months? You must have eaten a lot of it.
Okay that was an exaggeration but I probably spent 200 bucks on Taco Bell in the last 6 months. forrealz.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Okay that was an exaggeration but I probably spent 200 bucks on Taco Bell in the last 6 months. forrealz.
Well two hundred dollars in six months is certainly possible.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #16
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Well two hundred dollars in six months is certainly possible.
Yet still overwhelmingly unhealthy.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #17
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ugh. I spend so much on shit like that tooooooo. it's ridiculous.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:35 PM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Ugh. I spend so much on shit like that tooooooo. it's ridiculous.
Yeah, I mean I'm like oh hey it's only 99 cents for a soft taco but then next thing I know I ate like four and a drink and a quesadilla and I spent like $10. THIS IS WHY I'M BROKE AND HUGE. Damn Taco Bell.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #19
FatAndProud

I haven't had fast food in for-ev-er. Not because I don't want to...but because I'm poor AND cheap. So, it's like not cool. Although, I'm trying to eat a bit healthier, so I dunno. It's not bad actually preparing every meal. Usually I hook it up on the weekends, that way I have good food stuffs during the week to eat.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #20
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I haven't had fast food in for-ev-er. Not because I don't want to...but because I'm poor AND cheap. So, it's like not cool. Although, I'm trying to eat a bit healthier, so I dunno. It's not bad actually preparing every meal. Usually I hook it up on the weekends, that way I have good food stuffs during the week to eat.
Yeah I need to start doing that to save some cash.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #21
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title

Quote:
do the math, its less than one combo meal a day
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #22
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Yeah but what's the chances I ate a combo meal at Taco Bell everyday for 6 months?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nevermind.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 10-25-2009 at 10:23 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #24
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

I need to find the supplier for Taco Bell, and other Taco somethings, for their super thin tortillas. I realize I could probably just run raw tortillas thru a press to get them super thin.. but why when I can pay someone else to do it for me?
Old 10-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #25
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
I need to find the supplier for Taco Bell, and other Taco somethings, for their super thin tortillas. I realize I could probably just run raw tortillas thru a press to get them super thin.. but why when I can pay someone else to do it for me?
Just make your own? And roll them thin? I love making my own tortillas and roti bread. It tastes better.