Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #26
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Yeah, I mean I'm like oh hey it's only 99 cents for a soft taco but then next thing I know I ate like four and a drink and a quesadilla and I spent like $10. THIS IS WHY I'M BROKE AND HUGE. Damn Taco Bell.
I'm curious to know if you eat lots more food if you had enough money to spend...
If you were a millionaire, would you keep eating as much as you could?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #27
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
I'm curious to know if you eat lots more food if you had enough money to spend...
If you were a millionaire, would you keep eating as much as you could?
Probably. Money controls my diet more than anything else.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #28
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
Do you live to eat? or eat to live?

I live to eat. And I can't wait to try something new, or have an old favorite. In big amounts. I've always been into stuffing myself, the past few years even more so. Food was/is pleasure. An Obsession.
Is this being a feedee? Or a foodie? I don't think of myself as a feedee (or feeder, although I do love to cook for and feed my family and friends). But I do love to eat, and I especially love to try new things. I just finished the book Julie and Julia about the woman who cooked and ate her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking in a year's time. I'd LOVE to do a project like that.

But, given my weight related health problems and the extreme actions I've gone through to lose some weight, I'd hardly call myself a feedee. More like someone who just loves food (and who is damn lucky that even after WLS I can still enjoy it!) The weight gain would be pretty bad for me, but man alive do I love food!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #29
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Is this being a feedee? Or a foodie? I don't think of myself as a feedee (or feeder, although I do love to cook for and feed my family and friends). But I do love to eat, and I especially love to try new things. I just finished the book Julie and Julia about the woman who cooked and ate her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking in a year's time. I'd LOVE to do a project like that.

But, given my weight related health problems and the extreme actions I've gone through to lose some weight, I'd hardly call myself a feedee. More like someone who just loves food (and who is damn lucky that even after WLS I can still enjoy it!) The weight gain would be pretty bad for me, but man alive do I love food!
In this case, I would say you're a foodie, that the love is there in moderation. While feedee tendencies would have no moderation.

ETA: No.. I think I'm still being much too general. Feedee tends to describe submissive behavior, but I'm sure there are feeder/feedee relationships where the feedee is the dominant role, while the feeder submissively provides the food, etc. ie. most heterosexual couples where the husband refuses to cook or clean, but demands a large hot cooked meal every night.

Quality over Quantity? Maybe.

Last edited by Chef; 10-26-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:25 AM   #30
fat_elf

fat_elf can now change their title
Cool

I see foodee as being someone who loves food. This often includes a special interest in fatty foods, since the basic attraction of food is a sense of decadence, which is obviously most prevalent in the act of eating food that they 'shouldn't' eat. They might actively try not to gain but, if they are dating an FA, they might simply 'let themselves go'.

I see feedee as someone who loves eating. They are different to a foodee because a foodee tends to be interested the food, while a feedee is more interested in the actual act of eating. Literally, as in they find stuffing themselves to be erotic. They probably don't try to keep their weight down. They don't intend to gain weight as much as they intend to stuff themselves, but fat is a natural consequence of eating lots of food and especially the fatty foods favored by foodees and feedees.

I see a gainer as, guess what, someone who wants to gain weight. They will eat food towards this ends and so they may discover, or develop, a foodee or feedee style fetish as well. They tend to like the idea of getting bigger, and softer, as well as the idea of defying their diets or exercise and outgrowing clothes. Many gain simply by eating lots of fatty foods in their usual meals and snacking more, while stopping most exercise. However, some actually try to get fat quickly with gaining shakes designed for body builders and/or trying feedee style stuffing.

I see Big Beautiful Women and Super Sized Big Beautiful Women as simply attractive women who happen to be fat. I would usually say that anyone up to 100lbs is slim or skinny, anyone (above that) up to 160lbs is chubby, anyone (above that) up to 260lbs is fat, anyone (above that) up to 360lbs is a BBW, and anyone above that is an SSBBW.

I see Fat Admirers (male/female/other) as being interested in larger women. Many are also interested in Gainers, Feedees, foodees, and even women who are none of the above but happen to gain anyway, for some reason ie the freshman 15, or getting a job surrounded by food.

Technically, if you want to know the really precise reason why I think I like big women, and especially women who are gaining, I think its because it feels decadent. You see, I think that the part of my brain that knows how much things are worth and whether I've got any food in the fridge, also sends signals to my brain whenever I see a woman who is fat, saying that she clearly has the resources to afford to get fat. So I am attracted to her rather than a thin woman, because a thin woman makes my brain think 'She's starving, there's no reason to date a starving woman'. But then, when I meet a woman I knew in high school and she's gone from 112lbs to 240lbs, my brain suddenly says 'Date this woman, she has learned how to look after herself'. And so, when I date a woman I like, despite her being slim, my brain can be trained by simply fattening her up, so it thinks that she has a lot to offer.
fat_elf is offline   Reply With Quote