Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in
Default 368 Lbs and Lovin it

I haven't been in the mood to take non-site pictures for a long time.
But I think these came out pretty cute.
My belly is getting really round these days.
Who wants to rub me down?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 231823.jpg (53.7 KB, 2908 views)
File Type: jpg 231847.jpg (54.3 KB, 2889 views)
File Type: jpg 231906.jpg (56.2 KB, 2880 views)
File Type: jpg 231938.jpg (53.4 KB, 2880 views)
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

I Love The Way It Looks On You!!
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You look fantastic! The first pic is my favorite.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
My, my....... You're improving everyday !
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
blakout

blakout has said some nice things

Can I rub you down pleeeeease?
blakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

you weigh exactly the same as i do haha. you're so gorgeous
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome pics love em'.
A great face and a great looking belly too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #8
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

thanks everyone
don't mind the twilight poster
i can't contain my dorkiness whilst in my room.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
you weigh exactly the same as i do haha. you're so gorgeous

no way!!!
i would of guessed at least 100 smaller

and thank you...:P
Old 10-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
no way!!!
i would of guessed at least 100 smaller

and thank you...:P
whhat? nah. these probably show it more haha.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #11
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

you look AMAZING V, just love the belly you got, honestly, you never cease to amaze me and make my jaw drop!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very hot. Such a cute face, and such an amazing belly. I'm lovin' your style
Old 10-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
Drucifer

Drucifer has said some nice things

Great belly, of course, but the expression on your face in the first and third pic make it that much hotter for me.
Drucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: 368 Lbs and Lovin it

Those pictures show a very, very pretty BBW!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
fatkid

fatkid has said some nice things

fatkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #16
jporourke1

jporourke1 can now change their title

I love rubbing a bbw's belly. It would be more of a pleasure if it were the belly of a 500 club member.
jporourke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #17
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty lady, you're so cute
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #18
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Hi Vermillion, you look fabulous. I like the last picture it shows your nice big boobs and big sexy belly. I would love to rub your belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #19
tdjhg

tdjhg has said some nice things

mmmm, id rub you down. Lookin really amazing!
tdjhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #20
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Pretty lady, you're so cute
hehe thank you
Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Great belly, of course, but the expression on your face in the first and third pic make it that much hotter for me.

you must like cutesy innocent girls..lol
thank you so much for commenting
Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #22
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
Very hot. Such a cute face, and such an amazing belly. I'm lovin' your style
well thank you kindly
Old 10-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #23
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
you look AMAZING V, just love the belly you got, honestly, you never cease to amaze me and make my jaw drop!
\

thanks caine...always sweet
Old 10-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Gorgeous! I love your style too.. you are so Seattle! Are you still doing your music covers? I miss your Pearl Jam etc...
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #25
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
\

thanks caine...always sweet
Your very welcome, after all, you're always a pleasure to talk with and to know

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote