Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Your Kitchen Christmas Wish List!

I'll start!
I've been a good girl!

I must have it! lol

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:38 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Chocolate tempering machine

Ice cream attachment

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

it will be mine...oh, yes...it will be mine...

383676.jpg
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
it will be mine...oh, yes...it will be mine...

Attachment 72181
ME TOOOOO!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I consider this a kitchen item, since I take so many pics of food.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you could see my kitchen, you'd understand...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitchen3.jpg (47.2 KB, 254 views)
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This:

A Kitchen aid hand mixer. In blue, my second choice, purple being the first!

And this:

And probably a dozen other things that I didn't think I needed until I see what's on everyone else's list!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'll start!
I've been a good girl!

I must have it! lol

Oh Lordy.. a dual oven gas range. Is it possible? someone pinch me!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #9
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
is that a copper stove and copper hood! i have never seen one of those...awesome.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:52 AM   #10
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Believe me, I understand. I love how spacious that is, with lots of work room. I've quit making pie crusts from scratch b/c there's no place to roll one out in my kitchen unless Frank sets up an extra table in the dining room, and the only place to set it up is in front of the stairway door. * sigh* That's the reason I do all of my Christmas roll-out cookies in one day, so I can be done with them and put that table away.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:36 AM   #11
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want a kitchenaid stand mixer. I don't care if its the fancy one that Ms. Misty has.. I just want. One. Preferably in red to match the other red kitchenaid stuff I have... but I'd settle for white.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #12
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I want a kitchenaid stand mixer. I don't care if its the fancy one that Ms. Misty has.. I just want. One. Preferably in red to match the other red kitchenaid stuff I have... but I'd settle for white.
That's exactly what I want, too.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Go to thepioneerwoman.com She is giving 2 like mine away.

I've entered..if I win, I'll give it to you!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #14
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Go to thepioneerwoman.com She is giving 2 like mine away.

I've entered..if I win, I'll give it to you!
I am amazed at how fast those contests move. When I commented this morning, there were 26 posts. By the time I was typing my ONE sentence, I was post number 44. Now there are 29,063 comments...make that 29,161 comments...29,172...good grief.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #15
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Comaseason, I got this attachment this summer - I really like it! Lots of ice cream recipes online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaseason View Post

Ice cream attachment
All Clad 14" SS fry pan - I've been lusting after this for a while ... 12" is good, too. Wouldn't kick it out of my kitchen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 317NBKC8QJL._AA280_.jpg (4.9 KB, 206 views)

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Want to hear something sad? I have a beautiful white Kitchen Aide mixer that I can't use because I have no counter space to speak of, no kitchen table and only one plug that is already overloaded. Santa, I really need that new kitchen.
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
MisticalMisty

Please

Attachment 72219

and Pretttttttyyyyy please
Attachment 72220

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Want to hear something sad? I have a beautiful white Kitchen Aide mixer that I can't use because I have no counter space to speak of, no kitchen table and only one plug that is already overloaded. Santa, I really need that new kitchen.
oh dear. i'll keep it safe for you. LOL!!!

No. That's not sad. What's sad is my aunt, who HAS the kitchen, HAS the space, and has a PROFESSIONAL kitchenaid mixer and has used it once. For brownie mix.

BROWNIE MIX. OUT OF A BOX. That you DO NOT NEED A MIXER FOR!!!!!!

sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

I also would like Santa to being me a new kitchen for Christmas Esp a kitchen with LOTS of storage space, of which I do not have enough of
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #20
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaseason View Post
Chocolate tempering machine

Ice cream attachment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
This:

A Kitchen aid hand mixer. In blue, my second choice, purple being the first!

And this:

And probably a dozen other things that I didn't think I needed until I see what's on everyone else's list!
just check out my wishlist link....it looks like sur la table! lol hell yah on the ice cream attachment!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #21
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This:

This:

This:

This:
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #22
MisticalMisty

*bump*

My amazon wishlist is full of stuff. I've started baking..so now I want baking stuff!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #23
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok I know I am a little off base but my Kitchen Christmas wish is a sexy man who knows how to cook whipping up something in my kitchen. Preferable 6'3'', blonde hair, blue eyes, Swedish accent perhaps. (shrugs) I'm just saying....
Old 11-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #24
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A new floor - more counter space and nice pots and pans to actually cook in.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #25
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Want. [Either one. They're both good.]

Last edited by Sweet Tooth; 11-30-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Sweet Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote