Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #26
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

My needs are small. I'd like a citrus zester. Makes for zesty festive occasions!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #27
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want the Perfect Brownie Pan! I've been lusting after it since the first time I saw the commercial. I also want one of those giant cupcake cake pans, those look so fun.

I also need - not want - a new Pyrex dish because someone cooked something in it and it actually got burnt, do not ask me how in the hell someone burns a glass Pyrex dish but it happened. The brown stains won't come off and now I have to make my baked ziti in tins from the dollar store until I get a new one.

ETA: I also want a crock pot for meatballs and other things like that because I SUCK at timing stuff if I walk away.

Last edited by DitzyBrunette; 12-01-2009 at 12:26 AM.
DitzyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #28
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
I want the Perfect Brownie Pan! I've been lusting after it since the first time I saw the commercial. I also want one of those giant cupcake cake pans, those look so fun.

I also need - not want - a new Pyrex dish because someone cooked something in it and it actually got burnt, do not ask me how in the hell someone burns a glass Pyrex dish but it happened. The brown stains won't come off and now I have to make my baked ziti in tins from the dollar store until I get a new one.

ETA: I also want a crock pot for meatballs and other things like that because I SUCK at timing stuff if I walk away.
Burning Pyrex is better than what happened to mine! It blew up in my oven. That was a fun clean up job. Ugh.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #29
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kitchen shears! I want proper kitchen shears, which I can use to cut through a turkey carcass. That would have been mighty handy today when making turkey frame soup.

And they'd even fit in a stocking!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #30
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Slurpee Machine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 68454-medium_preview_GTTemp69598177.jpg (12.4 KB, 157 views)
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #31
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
Slurpee Machine
OH GOD YES. Just the coke flavour would be fine... I loooove me a Slurpee...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #32
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My kitchen-wants-but-won't-gets-till-I-buy-them-for-myself....

1. a Microwave

2. pots and pans that don't have 20 years of shite cooked into them

3. The landlord to fix the oven

4. The landlord to fix the pipe that's leaking onto my foreman....

5. A BLENDER (so I can make margaritas and chill on my porch this summer, getting shitfaced, and hurling abuse at passing joggers)

Last edited by succubus_dxb; 12-03-2009 at 06:28 AM.
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #33
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post

5. A BLENDER (so I can make margaritas and chill on my porch this summer, getting shitfaced, and hurling abuse at passing joggers)
Bobbie... we should hang out.... I love margaritas on the porch... or any drinking of alcoholic beverages on the porch

I want this.... just this.... please Santa aka Mum!!
Attachment 73765
Just a good quality cast iron skillet pan.

Last edited by Aust99; 11-11-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:50 PM   #34
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a new kitchen! barring that, a whirly popper. I eat so much microwaved popcorn, I think the real stuff would be healthier for me (less chemicals and sodium)
Old 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #35
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ohh Kitchen gadgets are so much fun I want all sorts of stuff I would probably never use like a pasta maker, meat grinder, ice cream machine etc. But in terms of real wants/needs:

-microwave
-toaster
-food processer
- dutch oven
-crock pot
- stand mixer
....I better stop before i get tempted to actually go out and get something
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #36
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok..bumping this because I need all of these..mmmkay?

Attachment 79195

The color is called Cassis. I love me some purple. Can I have a purple and red kitchen?

http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/en-us/Wha...Iron-Products/

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 06-30-2010 at 05:56 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #37
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG - Misty, I must have to finish my purple kitchen!!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #38
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
OMG - Misty, I must have to finish my purple kitchen!!!
You know that KitchenAide makes a purple mixer right? It's actually called Bosenberry.

I'm dying. If I knew they were going to come out with this color, I would have never asked for my red mixer. LOL
Old 04-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #39
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
You know that KitchenAide makes a purple mixer right? It's actually called Bosenberry.

I'm dying. If I knew they were going to come out with this color, I would have never asked for my red mixer. LOL

I had no idea I have a pink one I love.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #40
MisticalMisty

Bumping this again..maybe we can change the name..lol

I don't always care for Rachel Ray..but she has purple stuff!
Attachment 90866

I watched her use this peeler this morning and I think it's really nifty!
Attachment 90867

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #41
tuffghost

tuffghost has said some nice things

I'm way late but this is what I REALLY want (:

tuffghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:20 AM   #42
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

I won't have to wait for Christmas

Mine!!!!! Yessssssssss

Still on my wishlist (Thermomix):

Old 07-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #43
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
I won't have to wait for Christmas

Mine!!!!! Yessssssssss

Still on my wishlist (Thermomix):

Congrats! I remember how excited I was when I finally got my mixer! Enjoy it!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:13 AM   #44
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Thank you - I can't wait to finally work with it.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:49 PM   #45
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

A food processor, an electric can opener and muffin pans. Not too much.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #46
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

This will be very late for last Xmas list or very early for this years Xmas list....Speaks reverently...a portable induction burner. I am just intrigued with being able to boil a pot of water in 90 seconds