Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #26
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Good observation, and it's pretty much always been that way. Maybe it's the same syndrome that has car magazines feature a disproportionate number of Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches and such.

I understand this point that you are making. I first thought ... huh? Syndrome? But you aren't talking about that word in its medical sense. I see it as a characteristic patterns or coincidental actions. Though I don't really understand why? I think its just indicative of this communities social norm, as most members view the abundancy of size as something virtuous to praise.

And I don't really recall there being a higher or even number of bbws to ssbbws in the paysite, ever. Not to say that they are any less or any more beautiful.

I think all should feel welcome and participative anywhere on the forum -- paysite model or not. ssbbw or bbw, doesn't matter.

I just feel that there should be an inclination to appreciate curves in general. I don't think so much focus should be placed on the size and number of a certain specific. If I were asked what I'd like to see ... I'd want to see more of both --- (ssbbw and bbw.)

Last edited by swamptoad; 11-01-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #27
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All I know is, a "Wide Load" bumper sticker looks just as good on a Mini Cooper as on a Suburban, knowwhatImsayin?

p.s. you're all fat.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #28
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
All I know is, a "Wide Load" bumper sticker looks just as good on a Mini Cooper as on a Suburban, knowwhatImsayin?

p.s. you're all fat.
Wanna say that to my face? I have pudding in a pool, and i am not afraid to wrestle in it. You bring the whipped cream
Old 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

p.s. you're all fat.
Someone rep her for me. DO IT.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

tried, Krissy. Can't.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 11-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #31
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I suppose that Fantasy Feeder would be like a custom shop where you can change Hyundais into Hummers?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #32
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Someone rep her for me. DO IT.

d o n e.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #33
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I suppose another point is, everyones idea of what or who is bbw or who is ssbbw is different....I would class myself at the higher end of bbw personally, but someone else may look at me and say im ssbbw.....

So you may look at some girls on the paysite board and think...'Wow hot bbw' while some others are looking at her thinking 'Wow hot ssbbw'.........

I actually read somewhere a couple of nights ago that if you are over 300lb's you are categorised as ssbbw.......below that you are bbw, and I think so called website said if you were below 250lb's you were a plumper or something....everyones perception is different?!

Maybe?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #34
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
I suppose another point is, everyones idea of what or who is bbw or who is ssbbw is different....I would class myself at the higher end of bbw personally, but someone else may look at me and say im ssbbw.....

So you may look at some girls on the paysite board and think...'Wow hot bbw' while some others are looking at her thinking 'Wow hot ssbbw'.........

I actually read somewhere a couple of nights ago that if you are over 300lb's you are categorised as ssbbw.......below that you are bbw, and I think so called website said if you were below 250lb's you were a plumper or something....everyones perception is different?!

Maybe?
Nope. You're right. The perception is all different.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 11-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #35
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Quote:

Maybe?

I agree. Perspective is important. I also think height to weight correlations also make a difference as well.

Yes, perception is different.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #36
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post

Need i say more??
Perhaps
and a bit of
You just don't get it.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:00 PM   #37
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Good observation, and it's pretty much always been that way. Maybe it's the same syndrome that has car magazines feature a disproportionate number of Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches and such.
I think it is actually nice how SSBBW's are glorified here. All other body types get more attention and admiration elsewhere. Maybe the SSBBW'S are the Ferrari's and Porches of the Dimensions paysite board.

I prefer an Audi though.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I think it is actually nice how SSBBW's are glorified here. All other body types get more attention and admiration elsewhere. Maybe the SSBBW'S are the Ferrari's and Porches of the Dimensions paysite board.

I prefer an Audi though.
I know absolutely nothing about cars....so if I see one that works, good enough for me ;-)
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #39
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Maybe?
I absolutely agree... I weigh enough to fit in the ssbbw category but I'm 6' tall, so looking at myself I would say I was a bbw (from my own observations on people who identity as ssbbw compared to my own size).

It's all about perception and it really is different for everyone.

Hope I have made sense.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #40
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You just don't get it.
Oh i do.. i do 'Get it'.
That you are comparing fatter women to luxury cars, which should be on show because they are better. As opposed to thinner women who are rarely shown because they are not as luxurious somehow. The fact that you are comparing women to cars, a comodity, an inanimate object...
I get it... i really do.
I think many bbws would argue that actually 'you' just don't get it. WINK
Old 11-02-2009, 03:43 AM   #41
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh i do.. i do 'Get it'.
That you are comparing fatter women to luxury cars, which should be on show because they are better. As opposed to thinner women who are rarely shown because they are not as luxurious somehow. The fact that you are comparing women to cars, a comodity, an inanimate object...
I get it... i really do.
Here we go again, making something out of nothing for goodness sake. That is becoming so tedious here.

Conrad was referring to a " Syndrome" that exists.

Maybe for some SSBBW'S are the epitome of beauty, whereas BBW'S are the ultimate for other men.
Must everything be a competition?

Must every group be catered for at all times just to please the masses?

As I have said BBW'S garner most of the attention in the wider world, so it is kind of nice to have SSBBW'S put up on a pedestal for a change.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:47 AM   #42
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Oh i do.. i do 'Get it'.
I get it... i really do.
When I was 12 some of my friends had posters of sports cars on their walls. They couldn't drive. They didn't know about auto-insurance. They probably thought there was a pretty good chance they'd have a car like that one day. However, if everyone in their neighborhood had a Porsche I'm quite sure they wouldn't have a poster of one on their wall.

Does that make more sense? I don't really know but I would guess he was commenting on the nature of fantasy, not the quality of the car (or woman).

In your defense I had to scratch my head for a moment as well.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here we go again, making something out of nothing for goodness sake. That is becoming so tedious here.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #44
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post
When I was 12 some of my friends had posters of sports cars on their walls. They couldn't drive. They didn't know about auto-insurance. They probably thought there was a pretty good chance they'd have a car like that one day. However, if everyone in their neighborhood had a Porsche I'm quite sure they wouldn't have a poster of one on their wall.

Does that make more sense? I don't really know but I would guess he was commenting on the nature of fantasy, not the quality of the car (or woman).

In your defense I had to scratch my head for a moment as well.
Ahh ok.. Like ssbbws are like rare cars. I see now.
Maby Conrad should make his fat people/machinary analalogies clearer in future.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:58 AM   #45
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On a scale from Karl Lagerfeld to Fred Rogers, this thread *almost* scores a Hugh Hefner.

Way to go, Dims.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Old 11-02-2009, 04:12 AM   #46
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Ahh ok.. Like ssbbws are like rare cars. I see now.
Maby Conrad should make his fat people/machinary analalogies clearer in future.
Erm, yes, and to rephrase, it's not necessary to fantasize about that which you see all the time.

And yes, maybe he should, and maybe you should remember all he's done for size acceptance before assuming the worst.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #47
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And yes, maybe he should, and maybe you should remember all he's done for size acceptance before assuming the worst.
I think what was said came out wrong. I don't know what was intended as he has not clarified (and that fact does not bode well), but given the climate here, surely you can see how it could be interpreted? Just because Conrad said it does not mean it has a 100% positive meaning, you know? Just food for thought.

The problem with Dims is not the "bigger is better" attitude, it's the fact that "smaller is NOT" is included in that sentiment, unsaid.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:13 AM   #48
mergirl

Quote:
What he said was not conducive with 'size acceptance' which is why i questioned it.
I wasn't assuming the worst because what he said was pretty strange anyway. No assumptions only observations... Comparing women to cars for one thing..
I'm not familiar with all he has done for 'size acceptance', perhaps you can give me a historical recap.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 AM   #49
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wanted to post something , but not sure what. Since this post said exactly what I felt, I'll just say:

What Susannah said!"

Quote:

Conrad was referring to a " Syndrome" that exists.

Maybe for some SSBBW'S are the epitome of beauty, whereas BBW'S are the ultimate for other men.
Must everything be a competition?

Must every group be catered for at all times just to please the masses?

As I have said BBW'S garner most of the attention in the wider world, so it is kind of nice to have SSBBW'S put up on a pedestal for a change.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #50
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Do you know what, I actually liked Conrad's analogy in some way, because for the best part of our lives, cars and sexuality have gone together like bread and butter........how often do you see on the front of a auto mag a teeny tiny blonde draped across the front? Its actually nice to have the scenario reversed somewhat....I may not be a SSBBW and be the 'Porsche' many FA's dream of......but to some guy Im the more than just a Vauxhall Corsa, again its all relative.....some of the women on here get some of the FA's engines going....and some of the women dont and vice versa.......I think we can all honestly say that what some people find attractive, others do not? And nor do we expect them too......so some guy may be eyeing up a Lamborghini thinking 'wow thats my ride' where some guys are wowed by a modded up VW Van! Its all relative!

Last edited by missy_blue_eyez; 11-02-2009 at 07:08 AM.
Closed Thread